Your Search | performance health usa,llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 19 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC I sent for trial product and am now getting full size bottles I did not order. Orem Utah Author: Arroyo grande, California Credit Card Fraud: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Sep 18 2008
Performance Health USA. LLC I ordered a sample and on the reply said do not send more they send more at 74.95 and there is no number to call and cancel this. I want this to stop immediately. I did not reorder or give them permission to continue sending this. Orem Utah Author: Monroe, North Carolina Drugstores: Performance Health USA. LLC Orem, Utah

Sep 16 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC i have sent the product COLON 1000 BACK AND THEY SEND IT BACK TO ME, I CANNOT CANCEL OREM Utah Solution Author: Augusta, Montana Supplemental Health Programs: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA,LLC OREM, Utah

Sep 14 2008
Performance Health USA LLC Free Trial leads to immediately credit card charge for subscription in pills for $79.76 Orem Utah Author: Sebastian, Florida Alternative Health: Performance Health USA LLC Nationwide

Sep 08 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC False Advertising/Duping Customers Orem Utah Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Sep 05 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Do Not Order free Sample-It's A Scam Orern Utah Correction on Company Names & Address Author: Eufaula, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC Orern, Utah

Aug 28 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Charged me $74.95 .. Rebated me $24.95 after I retuned the product Orem Utah Can anyone help? Author: Beachwood, Ohio Alternative Health: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 27 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA LLC Aka PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA LLC Aka VL VEGAS LLC (PURE ACAI) SCAMMED OREM Utah Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA LLC Aka VL VEGAS LLC (PURE ACAI) OREM, Utah

Aug 25 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC I ordered the trial size ACAI Berry and paid for it, then I received a large supply (60) capsules and my debit account was charged $ 74.95 plus s&h. Orem Utah Author: Elkton, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 22 2008
EvperformanceLife, EvperformanceLife ,PureAcaiBerry Performance Health USA,LLC I agreed to pay $4.95 for sample. I was charged $4.95 then $74.95. I did not order. Orem Utah Author: Durham, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Performance Health USA,LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 21 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Charged my credit card acct for an order that was not placed. Called them up about it and I was told that they will cancel the alledged order for an AcaiBerry. Today, I received the mdse. and called them up to find out where to send back. No more response. I was able to find out their address and company name only on the label of their package. On my bank acct., it was TPPermance! Orem Utah Author: Carson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 21 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Solicited ACAIA vitamins that made me sick and there's NO WAY to contact this company! Orem Utah Author: doylestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 21 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Bogus Products, Real Charges Orem Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah Drug Manufacturers: Performance Health Orem, Utah

Aug 14 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC Aka ADIPRINERX COMPLETE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, CAN'T CANCEL ONLINE, PHONE NUMBERS BOGUS, DEFINITE CONS, SITE CONNECTED TO OPRAH AND MSNBC Orem Utah Author: Kilgore, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 14 2008
Performance Health USA,LLC Thieves, Sneaks & Ripoffs Orem Utah Author: Bronx, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health USA,LLC Orem, Utah

41, Report #362007

Aug 12 2008
Performance Health, USA, LLC Cleaver Ripoff. Unwittingly signed up what must be the most expensive food supplement Orem Utah Performance Health USA website-Unsubscribe to home delivery Author: Seattle, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health, USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 11 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC Company sent me AcaiBerry sample, then a follow up bottle that was not requested. No billing on credit YET! However? Orem Utah Author: PANAMA CITY, Florida Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 11 2008
Performance Health USA LLC Did not order product but my credit card was charged Orem Utah Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA LLC Orem, Utah