Your Search | periodicals
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 26 2013
Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett Nationwide periodicals I was told I won a ladies diamond quartz watch just pay $3.95 for shipping. Before I knew it I was enrolled in 24 months magazine subscriptions of $33.20 a month. I never received the watch instead I was sent a official release form to fill out and send back.  Tallahassee Florida
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Liars: Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett Tallahassee, Florida

May 26 2013
countrywide periodicals I was told I won a ladies diamond quartz watch just pay $3.95 for shipping. before I knew it I was enrolled in 24 months magaine subcriptions of #33.20 a month I never received the watch instead I was sent a official releasd form to fill out and send back. I called periodicald after I receive the form and details about the magazines the lady said no way I can't cacelled. I want them to sto taking money out of my account Hamilton Montana Author: brooklyn, New York Attorneys General: countrywide periodicals Hamilton, Montana

May 03 2013
National Magazine Exchange-Periodicals; US Magazines would not let cancel without paying in full upfront; not all magazines requested; threatened to send to collections Lolo Montana Author: Pierz, Minnesota Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange-Periodicals Lolo, Montana

Mar 28 2013
Northern State Periodicals Took my money , Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Northern State Periodicals Internet

Mar 18 2013
Countrywide Periodicals Last August this company contacted me about signing up for a subscription during september i called them to cancel and they refuse saying that i had an agreement and that after three days i cannot can Ripp Off Hamilton, Montana
Author: East Orange, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana
31, Report #1019910

Feb 25 2013
northern state periodicals llc magazine subsciptions paterson, New Jersey Author: san angalo, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: northern state periodicals llc paterson, New Jersey

Feb 20 2013
Old West Publications Periodicals is a magazine service that tricks and locks people into $797 of magazines Lolo, Montana Author: Duluth, Minnesota Media: Old West Publications Lolo, Montana

Feb 19 2013
Northern State Periodicals Did not send magazines that was order Paterson, New Jersey Author: Tucson,, Arizona Arts and Crafts: Northern State Periodicals Paterson, New Jersey

Feb 06 2013
US Periodicals INCOMPETANT, UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Tempe, Arizona Author: , Maryland Telemarketing Companies: US Periodicals Tempe, Arizona

Feb 05 2013
SouthWestern Periodicals Central Periodicals Con Artists & Scammers via Magazine Sales. False Promises Phoenix, Arizona Author: , New York Telemarketers: SouthWestern Periodicals Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 19 2013
US Periodicals Publishers Service Office taking advantage of the poor and people looking for work Boiler Room tempe, Arizona Publishers Service Office Author: socttsdale, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: US Periodicals tempe, Arizona

Jan 07 2013
US Periodicals Misleading Offer sent in billing statement form to my 86 year old mother Phoenix, Arizona Author: Durham, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: US Periodicals Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 30 2012
Your Magazine Source Active Periodicals Rude and Threatening Deerfield Beach, Florida Author: COMMERCE CITY, Colorado Telemarketers: Your Magazine Source Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dec 04 2012
Countrywide Periodicals Periodicals Scam! - Hamilton, Montana Hamilton, Montana Author: Anytown, California Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Oct 02 2012
U.S. Periodicals Taking advantage of my 93-year old mother! PHoenix, Arizona Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Telemarketers: U.S. Periodicals PHoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2012
periodicals they keep trying to charge me every week Hamilton , Montana Author: Enid, Oklahoma Telemarketers: periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Aug 21 2012
US Periodicals Fraudulent Billing and scamming the elderly Mesa, Arizona Your a joke!! Author: Somewherein, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: US Periodicals Mesa, Arizona

Aug 19 2012
US PERIODICALS RIPOFF.........SCAM OPERATORS. TELEMARKETERS TAKING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY...... PHOENIX, Arizona They are getting the magazine now Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: US PERIODICALS PHOENIX, Arizona

Aug 19 2012
us periodicals my mom gave them permission to do an telephone check of $189 for one or more subscriptions of 2 years, probably for the Globe magazine, and the Globe claim they do not have any record phoenix, Arizona call us Author: warren, Pennsylvania News Media: us periodicals phoenix, Arizona

Aug 19 2012
US Periodicals Magazine Renewals Don't bother applying for a job Tempe, Arizona Useless Employye Author: , Arizona Questionable Activities: US Periodicals Tempe, Arizona
46, Report #919239

Jul 29 2012
periodicals magazins, periodical magazine is ripoff they tell one way an do another they need to be shut down. Hamilton, Montana Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Telemarketers: periodicals magazins Hamilton, Montana

Jul 12 2012
periodicals magazine They called me and told me one price when i get my bill it another charge and the sad thing about it i never got one magazine then there is another magazine company that they sold my information to th Hamilton, Montana Author: New York, New York Newspapers – Magazines: periodicals magazine Hamilton, Montana

Jun 13 2012
Periodicals Magazine of PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Montana. 59840 PERIODICALS MAGAZINE COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF THAT SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN Hamilton, Montana
Periodical magazine Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Magazine of PO Box 1950, Hamilton, Mt. 59840 Hamilton, Montana

May 31 2012
Countrywide Periodicals Scam- Hamilton, Montana Author: Gravette, Arkansas Newspapers – Magazines: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Apr 26 2012
Countrywide Periodicals Scam Internet Author: Enon, Ohio Newspapers – Magazines: Countrywide Periodicals Internet