Your Search | pizza hut
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 28 2015
PIZZA HUT My driver charged me $35 + tip my son said I got ripped off and I did. Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA HUT Internet

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet
3, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015

Aug 03 2015
Mustapha pizza Hut local branch in rawalpindi called to say that certain condiments of salad such as pineapple has been discontinued in rawalpindi, Pakistan rawalpindi Pakistan Author: rawalpindi, Alabama Liars: Mustapha rawalpindi ,

May 04 2015
Pizza hut Pizza Hut served me raw bloody chicken I have pictures and I have been very sick . Going to the doctor in the morning. National California
Author: San Diego , California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza hut National , California
6, Report #1206419

Feb 03 2015
Pizza Hut Delivery Rip Off Jiangsu China Author: Alabama Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Nationwide
7, Report #1205421

Jan 29 2015
Hometown Productions AdCom Ripped me off on advertising magnets with Pizza Hut Arlington Texas Author: Danville, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Hometown Productions Arlington, Texas
8, Report #1196646

Dec 19 2014
Pizza Hut Greedy, shameless company ruins our family's Christmas and takes food out of the mouths of our four children Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Restaurants: Pizza Hut Indiana
9, Report #1193354

Dec 05 2014
Pizza Hut Mark or Matt answering the phone at Crosshill Orange Pak, Fl What the H@!! happened to Pizza Hut... It Sucks now!! Orange Park Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Pizza Hut Orange Park , Florida
10, Report #1191697

Nov 27 2014
Pizza Hut/ NPC International Thanksgiving or ThanksTAKING!? pizza hut are frauds!! st.petersburg Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pizza Hut/ NPC International st.petersburg, Florida
11, Report #1191019

Nov 24 2014
Pizza Hut, NPC International Major drug use and theft, employee favoritism Hephzibah Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut, NPC International Hephzibah, Georgia

Nov 08 2014
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut's $11 Any deal doesn't really mean any. Nationwide
Author: Hollister, Florida Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Well I have something to say Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 12 2014
pizza hut the manager i ordered a pizza at 8:48 last night it was after 10 o'clock they still haven't arrived montg al State/Province Author: montg, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: pizza hut montg al, Select State/Province

Aug 02 2014
Pizza Hut Bhanu NO STARS HERE AT ALL!! The worst pizza EVER. I went to their site to complain and all you can do is express satisfaction not complaints. I ordered a thin crust pizza when I got it I called back expressing HOW dissatisfied I was and their response was that is how their thin crust pizza is??!! Really you know your thin crust pizza tastes like card board and the repose is that this is how it's suppose to taste are you kidding me. They did not even try to offer a refund/compensate or anything. WORST SERVICE/WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE/WORST FOOD EVER. The better place in Agoura Hills is Maria's Kitchen, their thin crust pizza is awesome I just didn't know till now that they deliver. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION AND THE PEOPLE WHO RUN IT e.g. BHANU... agoura hills California OK Author: agoura hills, California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut agoura hills, California

Jul 27 2014
Pizza Hut False Advertising, Lack of Transparency Marinette Nationwide Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
npc international inc. Pizza hut NPC international inc aka Pizza Hut , no charge- charge!! cabot Arkansas Author: Cabot, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: npc international inc. cabot, Arkansas

Jul 20 2014
Pizza Hut Thieves Homestead Florida
Comment Author: Homestead, Florida Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut homestead, Florida

Jun 22 2014
NPC International--Pizza Hut Worst Company to EVER work for, period. Manchester Tennessee Author: manchester, Tennessee Pizza & Take Out: NPC International--Pizza Hut Manchester, Tennessee

May 08 2014
pizza hut I had an affair with your csr and now I am being punished for it .I jad all my houts taken away I will seek legal action if I do not get a response from someone. your hr sucks and your acting regonal manager is sweeping it under the mat. I havr been done wrong the gm knew she would loose her job for lettimg this happen so she quiy and now the 19 year old boy my ex is with works there too How stupid is that. I will seek legal help and do what is needed if I do not get a response. my job has become a hostile work enviroment and I have been discriminated against by taking my hours and giving them to her new boyfriend. villarica Georgia Author: villarica, Georgia Liars: pizza hut villarica, Georgia
21, Report #1120441

Feb 03 2014
Pizza Hut invaded personal privacy; stooge for NSA; food often spoiled Mustang Oklahoma ummm...they apologized to me Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Mustang, Oklahoma
22, Report #1119913

Jan 31 2014
Pizza Hut DID NOT DELIVERY PIZZA W/O HESITATION Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Bridgeport, Connecticut

Jan 16 2014
thank you ripoff report. got my money from pizza hut. betty carter the b**** almost got me too Read more Rip-off Reports on Pizza Hut in AJ. Click below Author: aj, az Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut apache junction, Arizona

Jan 16 2014
Pizza Hut false charges lies, theft more employee abuse, unscrupulous illegal activities, Betty Carter Head B**** *UPDATE ..Pizza Hut in Danville, West Virginia sexual, drug & alcohol abuse The Betty Pizza Huts Author: az Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Gold Canyon, Apache Junction - Danville WV, AZ, WV

Nov 15 2013
pizza hut port huron michigan 48060 port huron michigan Author: port huron, Michigan Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut port huron, Select State/Province