Your Search | premier parking ventures
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search
1, Report #1201969

Jan 15 2015
Premier Parking USA, Miami Premier Parking Ventures DAMAGED MY TRUCK, WILL NOT RESPOND! Miami Florida Nationwide Author: St. Augustine, Florida Parking Garages: Premier Parking USA, Miami Nationwide

Feb 24 2014
Premier Parking Ventures, Port of Tampa Don't Park Here Tampa Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Cruises: Premier Parking Ventures, Port of Tampa Tampa, Florida

Oct 30 2013
PremierPakingUsa.Ventures PremierParking, Premier Parking Ventures Orlando Airport location i payed for 16 days parking airport., had to repay again on arrival and now premier parking will not refund me Orlando florida Author: Ocala, Florida Airports: PremierPakingUsa.Ventures Orlando, Select State/Province

Oct 12 2013
Premier Parking Ventures No Refunds tampa Florida Author: New York Travel Services: Premier Parking Ventures tampa, Florida

Jul 09 2013
premier parking ventures Don't Even Think About Asking for a Refund Tampa Florida I Got My Money Back Author: Riverview, Florida Parking Garages: premier parking ventures Tampa, Florida

Jun 08 2013
Premier Parking Miami, Premier Parking Ventures Miami Untimely service, crowded service, dangerous drivers, rude employees Tampa Florida Author: Georgia Local Transportation: Premier Parking, Miami Tampa, Florida

May 24 2013
Premier Parking Ventures Reserved a parking spot well in advance for a flight leaving BWI early in the AM. Got a text message within 12 hours of the flight departure stating the company had overbooked the lot. Please call to reschedule/get a refund. I called and told the amount would be refunded. A week and a half later I called and was notified the company only processes refunds on Wednesday. My refund would be processed the following week. Two weeks after this I have not received a refund. I called and the customer service reps say I have been credited but can only send me a copy of my original reservation receipt as a confirmation. I already have this! Most of the customer service has been unprofessional and less than courteous. I doubt I will ever see this refund. Internet Author: Alabama Travel Services: Premier Parking Ventures Internet

Jul 11 2011
Premier Parking Ventures The most unorganized, unprofessional company I have ever used Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: , North Carolina Local Transportation: Premier Parking Ventures Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 30 2011
Premier Parking Ventures Orlando Airport Beware of using the Premier Parking Ventures airport parking services, the website advertises $3 but later hidden fees of $3 per person per direction for shuttle fee is pritied on your paid receipt Internet Author: 12 5th street, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Premier Parking Ventures Orlando Airport Internet