Your Search | proficio mortgage ventures, llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet

Jul 16 2014
Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC Unreliable company that owes me money Independence Ohio Author: Ohio Mortgage Companies: Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC Independence, Ohio

Sep 27 2013
Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of Proficio Bank David Renner NMLS # 69209 Mortgage Banker/ Sales Manage Beware Proficio Mortgage is a rip off. Don't refinance with them. The stole $400 from me after telling me they could refi me through harp and this was after 6 months of dealing with them. Independence Ohio Got my refund on appraissal after many attempts Author: Slatington, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC Independence, Ohio

Aug 02 2013
Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC Christopher I Hardy , Joe Anelli , Clay Morris Stay away from these scam artists! Independence Ohio Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC Independence, Ohio