breathing

Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #1119500

Jan 30 2014
Public Movers THIS SO CALLED BUSINESS IS A FRAUD !! Pembroke Park Florida
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Public Movers Pembroke Park, Florida

Nov 29 2013
Public Movers Worst Mover EVER Fort Lauderdale, Fort Pierce, etc Florida
Author: deland, Florida Trucking Companies: Public Movers Florida

Nov 06 2013
Public Movers SCAM THIEVES SCUM COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Public Movers Hallandale Beach, Florida

May 29 2013
Public Movers scam of a moving company and ripped me off Hallendale Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: Public Movers Hallendale, Florida

Feb 28 2013
public movers the public movers have given me the most awful experience of my life to date. pembroke park Florida, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: public movers pembroke park Florida, Florida

Feb 28 2013
public movers the public movers have given me the most awful experience of my life to date. pembroke park Florida, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: public movers pembroke park Florida, Florida

Feb 28 2013
public movers the public movers have given me the most awful experience of my life to date. pembroke park, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: public movers pembroke park, Florida

Feb 27 2013
PUBLIC MOVERS NATIONAL MOVERS damaged ALL furniture. items missing or stolen. doubled price of move. held my furniture hostage until full payment was made. hallandale, Florida Author: parkland, Florida Moving Companies: PUBLIC MOVERS hallandale, Florida

Feb 27 2013
public movers the public movers have given me the most awful experience of my life to date. pembroke park Florida, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: public movers pembroke park, Florida

14, Report #1020850

Feb 27 2013
public movers movers, moving, transportaton, bbb, appartments pembroke park, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: public movers pembroke park, Florida

Jan 02 2013
Public Movers PLEASE DO NOT USE PUBLIC MOVERS. THEY'RE PRACTICES BORDER ON FRAUD AND EXTORTION!!! Pembroke Park, Florida
Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Moving Companies: Public Movers Pembroke Park, Florida