Your Search | raider publishing international
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 24 2012
Raider Publishing International, RPI charging moneys for services not provided, constantly lying, promising many things- never providing, not answering emails, disappearing for weeks on end NY, New York Author: Alna, Maine Book Publishers: NY, New York

Mar 23 2012
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Raider publishing cheats Indian author with attractive words. Internet, Internet Author: Tumkur, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International Internet

Mar 06 2012
Raider Publishing International RPI, Adam Salviani Raider Publishing International SCAM Internet Author: Port of Spain, Internet Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International Internet

Feb 18 2012
Raider Publishing International By cheating me repeatedly RPI has shattered my faith in the USA - as a Nation I once respected ! rbaird@raiderpublishing.comternet, Internet
Author: Bangalore, India, Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International Internet

Jan 19 2012
Raider Publishing International Being let down for my publication New York, New York Author: Johannesburg, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Jan 15 2012
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Actions speak louder than words. New York City,, New York
Author: Roundwood, Internet Questionable Activities: Raider Publishing International New York City,, New York

Jan 14 2012
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Raider have stolen 1350 from me without producing the work, they say they do not have to give me my money back, so they now have my manuscript, original cover design, disk and cheque for 1350. New York, New York Author: Basinstoke, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York