Your Search | rapid realty
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Dec 06 2013
rapid realty jamaica queens albert bell al bell platinum productions, pure platinum realty CON ARTIST, FAKE, THIEF JAMAICA QUEENS NY NEW YORK Information To Get Help!!! Author: queens, New York Landlords: rapid realty jamaica queens albert bell Select State/Province

Jul 21 2013
ALBERT BELL RIPPED OFF AND FED A BUNCH OF LIES BY ALBERT BELL OF RAPID REALTY JAMAICA JAMAICA New York Get Help!! Author: jamaica, New York Landlords: ALBERT BELL JAMAICA, New York

Jun 23 2013
Platinum Realty/ Rapid Realty Albert Bell Ripoff, Thief, Robber!!!! DON'T TRUST THIS MAN Jamaica New York Mr.Bell Author: Far Rockaway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Platinum Realty/ Rapid Realty Albert Bell Jamaica, New York

Jun 10 2013
Rapid Realty NYC Albert Bell and Rapid Realty are making profit stealing form clients useing their bate and switch. Jamaica New York
Mr.Bell Author: New York, New York Realtors: Rapid Realty NYC Jamaica, New York

May 15 2013
Rapid Realty Rental fraud breach of agreement Queens New York Author: Jamcia, New York Realtors: Rapid Realty Queens, New York

May 06 2013
Rapid Realty Jamacia/Platinum Realty fraudulently took my $4500.00for a rental property and hasn't given me keys or lease to property jamacia New York
Author: Jamcia, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Rapid Realty Jamacia/Platinum Realty jamacia, New York