Your Search | real estate
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 02 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is commited to 100% client staisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 27 2016
homes.com LIES! rips off REALTORS! Won't let you cancel $100/mo. Auto renews. Provides NO serivce, NO leads, NOTHING! And won't let you out of contract you never see! Leads, Advertising, Realtor, Real Estate Nationwide Nationwide Author: lady lake, Florida Realtors: homes.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
Darrell Hoover Sperry Van Ness SVN DOESNT PAY COMMISSIONS fraud commissions theft real estate lifelong scam artist Darrell Hoover Newport Beach Beazer Newport Beach California Author: Irvine, California Brokerage Companies: Darrell Hoover Sperry Van Ness SVN DOESNT PAY COMMISSIONS

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 23 2016
Vinmak asset managemet Group Eric Mederos Set you up with multipule jobs at once, peace meal you along, then NEVER pay up !!! totaly ignore you and do it all over again Livermore California Author: knox, Indiana Real Estate Services: Vinmak asset managemet Group Livermore, California

Nov 23 2016
Keyspire Inc. Lifetime Wealth Academy real estate training. Scott McGillivray. Cambridge Ontario Author: Cambridge, Ontario Seminar Programs: Keyspire Inc. Cambridge, Ontario

Nov 23 2016
American Homes For Rent AH4R I was deployed with the Arizona Air National guard, and AH4R was to profit off it. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Real Estate Services: American Homes For Rent Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Champion Mortgage Threatening foreclosure Dallas Texas Contact a good real estate attorney Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
NSB HOMES LLC The Sneakiest Crooks in New Smyrna Beach Florida
Know your sources of bad reviews Author: Edgewater, Florida Real Estate Services: NSB HOMES LLC New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Nov 21 2016
Mario Gonzalez MCR Realty, MCR Escrow Division Real Estate Fraud Cerritos California Author: Fontana, California Realtors: Mario Gonzalez Cerritos, California

Linde Wensing Real Estate Agent Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Real Estate Services: Linde Wensing Internet

Nov 21 2016
Rodriguez Property Management aka. Ivette D. Rodriguez Rented My Property To Drug Dealers Kissimmee Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: Rodriguez Property Management Kissimmee, Florida

Nov 20 2016
Solutions Real Estate - Gilbert Arizona Hammonds-Blakmore Group - Solutions Real EstateBrent HammondsJane Skulstad False Advertising, lying to clients about home, misleading home conditions, taking other real estate property signs, falsifying client income for home approvals Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Real Estate Services: Solutions Real Estate - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
TIGER BASS LLC, GEROGE HANOLD SR, HANOLD PROPERTIES, GEROGE HANOLD JR, AND REGAN HANOLD REAL ESTATE ONGOING FRAUD STATEWIDE OUT OF NEWPORT BEACH CALABASSAS California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: TIGER BASS LLC CALABASSAS , California

Nov 19 2016
Carolina Forest Rental Properties - Beth Crockett Contract Violations, Embezzled Money from Account, Unethical Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Carolina Forest Rental Properties Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Nov 19 2016
Realty Exchange Otis Gilyard,Dean Moksnes Uninhabitable Rental Cockroach Infested Palm Coast Florida
Author: ST Augustine, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Exchange Palm Coast, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Pat Mende Patricia Mende, Mid Central Realty Slumlord, Property Mis-Manager, Deceptive Landlord Madison Lake Minnesota
Author: Garden City, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Pat Mende Madison Lake , Minnesota

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 17 2016
Targa Real Estate; Whitney, Ariel, Tammy non-compliance with the law RCW 59.18.280 Federal Way Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Property Management: Targa Real Estate Federal Way, Washington

Nov 16 2016
Brisal Legal Felipe Barron, Elaine Quezada , Rosemaria, Illegal upfront fees for loan modification scams Corona California Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Brisal Legal Corona, California