Your Search | reunion.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 13 2009
Mylife/reunion.com took 36 dollars from my bank without authorization California Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife/reunion.com California

Jul 12 2009
Mylife/reunion.com charged me $36 without consent Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Spokane, Washington Internet Service Providers: Mylife/reunion.com Internet

Jul 11 2009
Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com unauthorized billing No Contact Listing Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com Internet

Jul 11 2009
Mylife.com Affiliated With SavingsAce, Reunion.com selling out my creditcard information Santa Monica, California internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Mylife.com Affiliated With SavingsAce Nationwide

Jul 11 2009
Mylife/reunion.com customer service run around Nationiwde California Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife/reunion.com Nationwide, California

Jul 10 2009
Mylife / reunion.com I don't have account with them and they took 30.00 off my credit card and they will not put it back on California Do you still have the credit card? If so,................. Author: Huddleston, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Mylife / reunion.com California

Jul 08 2009
Mylife.com ,Reunion.com I subscribed for a 2 day trial for 3 dollars and then they automaticaly charged me 36 dollars for a premeier membership,and now they won't even return my emails.They are theives.Unknown Internet Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife.com Reunion.com Internet

Jun 26 2009
MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Savingsace who is a partner to Mylife/Reunion-without my Authority did Debit my Credit Card for $36.00 without my Authority Santa Monica California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: colonial heights, Virginia Computer Fraud: MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Santa Monica, California

May 23 2009
My Life.com / Reunion.com On 5-20-2009 My Life.com took $60.00 from my bank account without my authorization. I have not been on that website for 6 months to a year. It's a waste of money. I was on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes and still didn't talk to anyone. All I have is a cell phone and have to pay for my minutes. How do I get my money back? Santa Monica California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Fraud: My Life.com / Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

May 14 2009
Mylife.com - Reunion.com Mylife.com USED A BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET ME TO RENEW Santa Monica California Author: Woodinville, Washington Internet Services: Mylife.com - Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Apr 28 2009
MyLife (Reunion.com) [verify@relay05.reunion.com] Savingsace who is a partner to Mylife/Reunion-without my Authority did Debit my Mastercharge Debit Card $19.95 without my Authority using card #I used to purchased a one month Membership to Reunion when I clicked on get address phone with the 1 credit you have Santa Monica California Author: Waynesburg, Ohio Internet Fraud: MyLife (Reunion.com) [verify@relay05.reunion.com] Santa Monica, California

Apr 18 2009
Reunion.com Sweeps your inbox and spams everyone! Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Reunion.com Internet

Mar 22 2009
MyLife.com - Reunion.com fraudently displaying TRUSTe label on web site Internet Author: anywhere, Pennsylvania Security Services: MyLife.com Internet

Mar 15 2009
Adaptive Marketing Llc, Savings Ace, reunion.com, mylife.com, Daypass.com , TRUSTe Logo On Web Sites INTERNET BUYERS BEWARE. DO NOT TRUST THE ONLINE PRIVACY STICKERS Internet Author: santa fe, New Mexico Telemarketing Companies: Adaptive Marketing Llc, Savings Ace, reunion.com, mylife.com, Daypass.com , TRUSTe Internet,

Feb 18 2009
Reunion.com peoplesearch.com classmates.com Scamed me out of $72.00. They advertise that the cost is only $2.00 per month Http://www.reunion.com ripoff scam nationwide Reunion.com needs to be stopped... Author: orangevale, California Internet Marketing Companies: Reunion.com Nationwide

Feb 16 2009
Reunion.com Got Sucker Punched by Reunion.com Santa Monica California Author: Metairie, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Feb 13 2009
Reunion.com Cancelled 6 monthago and set not to renew in preferences. Charged me $60 anyway can't get them to refund. Taking up with bank now. Paypal helped them rip you off. St Francis Minnesota Author: St. Francis, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Reunion.com St Francis, Minnesota

Feb 08 2009
Reunion.com Charged me 60.00 when their site says 5.00 a month,no-where does it say 60.00 until you've joined..Too late! Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Reunion.com Internet

Jan 10 2009
Reunion - Reunion.com Said $5 per month but did NOT say they charge a whole YEAR at the same time!! Valencia California That Miroprint Will Get You Everytime Author: Phoenix, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Reunion - Reunion.com Valencia, California

Jan 10 2009
Reunion.com Automatically renewed without my consent and will not offer refund Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Personal Services: Reunion.com Internet

Jan 06 2009
AP*9 Shopping Essential Via Reunion.com Selling Your Info (& Classmates.com Selling It Too?) Reunion.com sold my info to AP9*Shopping Essential & I was unknowingly enrolled in a membership with a monthly fee Internet Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina On-Line Business: AP9*Shopping Essential, Via Reunion.com Selling Your Info (& Maybe Classmates.com Selling It Too Internet

Jan 03 2009
REUNION.COM Igave them permisson to take $5.00 from my checking account. Instead they took $1.00 and tried to takeout $59.00 more without permission Los Angles California Author: HAMLIN N.Y., New York Internet: Reunion.com LosAngles, California

Jan 01 2009
Reunion.com liars & ripoffs Santa Monica California Author: seminole, Oklahoma Neighborhood Services: Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Dec 30 2008
Reunion.com Beware of this company Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Internet Service Providers: Reunion.com Internet

Dec 11 2008
Reunion.com Used my name, unauthorized, to invite people to join their service. Used addresses from my gmail accountl address book. I did not give them any addresses. Internet Author: Ashland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Reunion.com Internet