Your Search |
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 13 2009
Mylife/ took 36 dollars from my bank without authorization California Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife/ California

Jul 12 2009
Mylife/ charged me $36 without consent Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Spokane, Washington Internet Service Providers: Mylife/ Internet

Jul 11 2009
12:00 PM,, unauthorized billing No Contact Listing Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services:,, Internet

Jul 11 2009
09:52 AM Affiliated With SavingsAce, selling out my creditcard information Santa Monica, California internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Affiliated With SavingsAce Nationwide

Jul 11 2009
Mylife/ customer service run around Nationiwde California Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife/ Nationwide, California

Jul 10 2009
Mylife / I don't have account with them and they took 30.00 off my credit card and they will not put it back on California Do you still have the credit card? If so,................. Author: Huddleston, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Mylife / California

Jul 08 2009
07:12 AM , I subscribed for a 2 day trial for 3 dollars and then they automaticaly charged me 36 dollars for a premeier membership,and now they won't even return my emails.They are theives.Unknown Internet Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Internet

Jun 26 2009
MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Savingsace who is a partner to Mylife/Reunion-without my Authority did Debit my Credit Card for $36.00 without my Authority Santa Monica California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: colonial heights, Virginia Computer Fraud: MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Santa Monica, California

May 23 2009
My / On 5-20-2009 My took $60.00 from my bank account without my authorization. I have not been on that website for 6 months to a year. It's a waste of money. I was on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes and still didn't talk to anyone. All I have is a cell phone and have to pay for my minutes. How do I get my money back? Santa Monica California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Fraud: My / Santa Monica, California

May 14 2009
12:24 PM - USED A BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET ME TO RENEW Santa Monica California Author: Woodinville, Washington Internet Services: - Santa Monica, California

Apr 28 2009
MyLife ( [] Savingsace who is a partner to Mylife/Reunion-without my Authority did Debit my Mastercharge Debit Card $19.95 without my Authority using card #I used to purchased a one month Membership to Reunion when I clicked on get address phone with the 1 credit you have Santa Monica California Author: Waynesburg, Ohio Internet Fraud: MyLife ( [] Santa Monica, California

Apr 18 2009
10:55 AM Sweeps your inbox and spams everyone! Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Internet

Mar 22 2009
04:37 AM - fraudently displaying TRUSTe label on web site Internet Author: anywhere, Pennsylvania Security Services: Internet

Mar 15 2009
Adaptive Marketing Llc, Savings Ace,,, , TRUSTe Logo On Web Sites INTERNET BUYERS BEWARE. DO NOT TRUST THE ONLINE PRIVACY STICKERS Internet Author: santa fe, New Mexico Telemarketing Companies: Adaptive Marketing Llc, Savings Ace,,, , TRUSTe Internet,

Feb 18 2009
10:49 PM Scamed me out of $72.00. They advertise that the cost is only $2.00 per month Http:// ripoff scam nationwide needs to be stopped... Author: orangevale, California Internet Marketing Companies: Nationwide

Feb 16 2009
03:26 PM Got Sucker Punched by Santa Monica California Author: Metairie, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Santa Monica, California

Feb 13 2009
10:35 AM Cancelled 6 monthago and set not to renew in preferences. Charged me $60 anyway can't get them to refund. Taking up with bank now. Paypal helped them rip you off. St Francis Minnesota Author: St. Francis, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: St Francis, Minnesota

Feb 08 2009
02:00 PM Charged me 60.00 when their site says 5.00 a month,no-where does it say 60.00 until you've joined..Too late! Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Internet

Jan 10 2009
Reunion - Said $5 per month but did NOT say they charge a whole YEAR at the same time!! Valencia California That Miroprint Will Get You Everytime Author: Phoenix, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Reunion - Valencia, California

Jan 10 2009
07:44 AM Automatically renewed without my consent and will not offer refund Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Personal Services: Internet

Jan 06 2009
AP*9 Shopping Essential Via Selling Your Info (& Selling It Too?) sold my info to AP9*Shopping Essential & I was unknowingly enrolled in a membership with a monthly fee Internet Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina On-Line Business: AP9*Shopping Essential, Via Selling Your Info (& Maybe Selling It Too Internet

Jan 03 2009
REUNION.COM Igave them permisson to take $5.00 from my checking account. Instead they took $1.00 and tried to takeout $59.00 more without permission Los Angles California Author: HAMLIN N.Y., New York Internet: LosAngles, California

Jan 01 2009
04:40 PM liars & ripoffs Santa Monica California Author: seminole, Oklahoma Neighborhood Services: Santa Monica, California

Dec 30 2008
04:10 AM Beware of this company Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Internet Service Providers: Internet

Dec 11 2008
03:40 PM Used my name, unauthorized, to invite people to join their service. Used addresses from my gmail accountl address book. I did not give them any addresses. Internet Author: Ashland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Internet