Your Search | sacor financial inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 27 2015
Sacor Financial inc Officer John Henry Davis working for Sacor seizes our cars in 2010, we pay $5000 to get them back again in 2011 one care cause there was no second which that time there was no money and now again on 10/09/15 at 8:30pm my only car that I using to take my kids back and forth to school plus looking for jobs. This people never served me any court hearings he emailed me with judgement papers after he took my car from the apartment I now lived. The judgement emailed to me contains my old old address I used to live in Detroit when I now lived in Southfield Roseville CA California Question Author: Southfield, Michigan District Attorneys Assistant DA: Sacor Financial inc Roseville, California

Aug 26 2013
SACOR Financial Inc Financial National Credit Acceptance Fraud Roseville California Author: Santa Monica, California Credit & Debt Services: SACOR Financial Inc Roseville, California

May 24 2013
Sacor Financial Inc AKAs National credit Acceptance sacor/ national Credit suing me for account more than ten year old, no summon or proved of account Roseville California Need help in California? Author: Arlington, Texas Collection Agencies: Sacor Financial Inc Roseville, California

Apr 24 2013
Sacor Financial,Inc. National Credit Acceptance,Inc. Sacor Financial is illegally coming after me! The statue of limitations is up but they dont seem to care. Michael Taggert of La Mesa,CA. is investigating a possible class action law suit against Sacor Roseville, California I can top this! Author: Fremont, California Collection Agencies: Sacor Financial,Inc. Roseville, California

Jul 08 2012
sacor financial inc national credit acceptance ,national financial services ,CCS collection new name sacor with the same criminal unfair collection practice as nca before roseville, California Author: san bernadino, California Credit & Debt Services: sacor financial inc roseville, California

Mar 13 2012
SACOR Financial, Inc. National Credit Acceptance, Inc.Erroneous Wage Garnishment, for 4-5 years and still continuing Roseville, California Author: Redwood City, California Miscellaneous Companies: SACOR Financial, Inc. Roseville, California

Mar 06 2012
Sacor Financial Inc. Illegal collection methods, false statements of debt owed, non-reporting of payments Roseville, California Author: Anywhere, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sacor Financial Inc. Roseville, California

Apr 05 2011
Sacor Financial, Inc. aka National Credit Acceptance, Inc. They're baaaaack, and trying to rip us off AGAIN Roseville, California Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: Sacor Financial, Inc. Roseville, California