Your Search | safecart
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 27 2014
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
SafeCart Order Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: Safecart Internet

Oct 16 2014
03:26 PM I bought what was supposed to be software to keep my computer clean from unwanted file but after I downloaded it, it caused major problems with my computer that could only be rectified by buying more software. I had a warranty with the computer and they were able to clean out the bogus crap from safe cart. I paid thru pay pal and filed a dispute with them but that did me no good. Cost me 50 bucks. Internet SafeCart Charges Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Software: Internet

Oct 15 2014
Advanted Tech Support They did not send me a correct code key after registering, Upon contacting them by phone they gave me excuses and a bad time. I sent a message to about it. (twice) But they still billed my account. I never got the down load product.??? Advanted Tech Florida---Safecare Washington Internet SafeCart Charges Author: Norman, Oklahoma Computer Software: Advanted Tech Support Internet

Sep 27 2014
03:33 PM Safecart charged me for the SpeedyPC cleaner, Took care of taking it off my credit card, then charged me again. North Port Florida SafeCart Charge Author: North Port , Florida Desk Top Publishing: Select State/Province

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet SafeCart Charges Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Aug 26 2014
SAFECART charged more than the agreed upon price for service. also passed along hidde charges to which I was not aware of. Florida SOMETIMES THERE ARE HAPPY ENDINGS Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART Select State/Province

Aug 15 2014
Safecart Safecart made automatic withdrawls to my PayPal account then turned the blame to paypal. Nationwide SaeCart Charge Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Safecart. Advance Tech Support who I thought I was doing business with. The sold me a product called Panda and helped me get rid of virus on my computer. The Software was priced at 399. steep but I was told it was for a lifetime. I was then billed for $ 714.09. Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Olney, Maryland Computer Software: Safecart. Internet

Jul 07 2014
Safecart/Paretologic PAYPAL *SAFECART My bank account was debited $29.97 and I emailed Safecart... they have no idea what this is! After all of the complaints I have read, when is this company going to be investigated???? Colonial Heights Virginia SafeCart Order Author: Colonial Heights, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Safecart/Paretologic Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
SpyHunter ,SafeCart, I feel like Alice down the rabbit hole dealing with these people! Interne SafeCart Charge Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Software: SpyHunter (SafeCart) Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Safecart Bc charges Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Sonora, California Computer Fraud: Safecart Bc Internet

Jun 11 2014
SafeCart I paid online for pc optimizer pro but I didn't get the product key 1205 - 4464 Markham Street Victoria, BC V8Z 7X8 British Columbia SafeCart Charge Author: portharcourt, Nigeria, Computer Software: SafeCart 1205 - 4464 Markham Street Victoria, BC V8Z 7X8, Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
Safecart scared into buying products Internet Author: Shrewsbury, Computer Software: Safecart Internet

Jun 09 2014
Safecart Buyer Beware Safecart is not safe Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Telemarketers: Safecart Internet

Jun 04 2014
05:52 PM*Paretolog ripped of my creditcard with 220 euro Without any notice*Paretolog took 220 euro from my creditcard. Tomorrow I will write Visa in order to get my money back Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Internet E-trade:*Paretolog Internet

Jun 03 2014
03:57 PM Speedy PC They keep using my credit card to minus charges for services I do not use!!!! Internet SafeCart Charge Author: Manteca, California Software: Speedy PC Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
SafeCart - SpyHunter4-related? My checking account via ATM card was overcharged by $39.99 Victoria British Columbia Author: California Internet Fraud: SafeCart Victoria, , British Columbia

Jun 02 2014
02:55 PM*Paretolog ADV TECH The end cost was suppose to be $9.95 and they charged me $29.99 and they never sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number they provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund and the charges ( of $19.95 each month) stopped on my Discover card Nationwide SafeCart Charge Author: Willington, Connecticut Internet Fraud:*Paretolog Nationwide

May 29 2014
04:42 PM RegCureProParetologic, Inc. Sold me bogus software that was supposed to make my laptop preform better and faster Victoria BC  Canada SafeCart Charge Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Select State/Province
45, Report #1112034

May 28 2014

May 27 2014
11:30 AM, Spy Hunter, Reg Hunter Individual Customer British Columbia, Canada BC Canada SafeCart Charge Author: El Segundo, California Credit Card Fraud: Internet, British Columbia

May 19 2014
02:20 PM Two payments taken from my account totalling £449.05 on 05 aug 2013 what for ??  Internet SafeCart Order Author: Gwynedd North Wales, Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

May 15 2014
10:54 AM sparktrust pc cleaner Charged PayPal account without permission for free product Victoria Internet
Rebuttal to your rebuttal Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Victoria, British Columbia

May 14 2014
SAFECART.COM*PC HELPER Charges to my credit card totalling $45.62 for unsolicited service. Victoria, BC Canada
additional information Author: Sydney, Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART.COM*PC HELPER Victoria,, British Columbia

May 13 2014
Safecart,com Pro They ripped me off and took 3 payments off credit card without any services rendered . Internet Order Author: Boise, Idaho Computer Service & Repair: Safecart,com Internet