SALVATION ARMY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: salvation army
There may be more reports for "salvation army"
For more results perform a general search for "salvation army"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 29 2017
Salvation Army running slave labor, violating 4th amendment rights, violating privacy rights, illegal searches, illegal drug testing laconia New Hampshire Author: laconia, New Hampshire Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Salvation Army laconia, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Loden and Conahan Heather Conahan, Untrustworthy Trustee, Attorney, Honolulu Be Careful of This Predator Trustee/Attorney/Entity Honolulu Hawaii
My Last Rebuttal.Trust Executors Mis Management Of A Disabled Persons Money..Please Help! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Loden and Conahan Honolulu, Hawaii

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Mar 06 2017
Salvation Army Rehabilitation Program Incompetent program Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Army Rehabilitation Program Nevada

Nov 05 2016
Salvation Army of Indianapolis, IN Salvation Army of Indianapolis attempted to falsify my dead mother's Will and Estate Indianapolis Indiana Author: Culpeper, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Salvation Army of Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 21 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE SHURGARD STORAGE PUBLIC STORAGE LIARS, PIRATES, LOCKS YOU OUT IN 6 DAYS! GLENDALE ARIZONA YOU ARE A MARI HEAD Author: Nationwide Bait-and-Switch: PUBLIC STORAGE Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Optimal owner care This company is a scam, Internet
Wendy are you Brandon Beachum or John Ellis' Girlfriend? Author: Orange, California Resorts: Optimal owner care Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 was called by representative Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

9, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

Jan 10 2016
Salvation Army Salvation Army treats it's clients like dogs Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Emergency Services: Salvation Army Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
TRUDY ST. PIERRE - BRIGHTSIDE ADOPTION HOME - CONSTANCE KELLOGG DON'T GIVE INFO TO ADOPTIVE PARENTS WITHOUT SIGNED LEGAL RIGHT TO VISIT YOUR OWN CHILD! WAKEFIELD, Massachusetts AS STATED PREVIOUSLY Author: Shanghai, Other Adoption Agency: TRUDY ST. PIERRE, BRIGHTSIDE ADOPTION HOME, CONSTANCE KELLOGG WAKEFIELD, Massachusetts

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 13 2015
Lake County Salvation Army Promised to pay on my electric bill on many different occassions during disconnection threats and never paid on it as they promised. Perry Ohio Author: madison, Ohio Electrical Services: Lake County Salvation Army Perry,

Nov 20 2015
Salvation Lying Army I was forced to do community service for the Salvation Army. One evening I was scheduled to work from 4-9, which i did, however my doctor has me on elavil which makes you constantly thirsty and therefore you constantly have to urinate. So I was gone from A retired colonel lied, to me, and drug me down the street against his van to the appallment of all on lookers greenwood Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Lying Army greenwood , Indiana

Sep 08 2015
salvation army booth services privacy,criminal and language detroit Michigan You sound very ungrateful Author: detroit, Michigan Adoption Agencies: salvation army booth services detroit, Michigan

Aug 11 2015
Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Helping Children's Fathers To Not Support Their Children Tampa Florida PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH THE SALVATION ARMY Author: Tampa, Florida Churches: Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2015
L. Josh Lieff, Airbnb, The Lieff Group Inc., Fieldmasters Canada, Grenwich Jewellery, Customer Service Bully, Horrendous Business Practices Toronto Internet
Josh Lieff Con Artist Author: Ontario, Ontario Lodging: L. Josh Lieff Internet

18, Report #1220719

Jun 17 2015
Salvation Army in San Angelo,TX Ronny- MANAGER I checked into the Salvation Army 3 or 4 days ago. I slept on the dirty sheets and broke out on my face. I asked for clean sheets, and did not tell friends where I was staying. I am in a low place, but didnt expect dirty sheets. I was given a towel, and needed sleep. I am not a drug addict, alcoholic, or prostitute. I am disabled, and wrongfully evicted from my apartment, and embarassed to be staying there. I am in this merry-go- round system, and am suffering physically, and emotionally, and am being verbally abused by this worker, who has a napoleon complex. I asked for clean sheets this morning. He barked and growled at me with this response with his gruff demeanor. If I want clean sheets, go to the motel 6. San Angelo,Texas Author: San Angelo,TX 76903, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Salvation Army in San Angelo,TX San Angelo, Texas

Feb 21 2015
Salvation Army Manager will not give me a price before her customer sees it first. Unless I pay her $50.00 Trenton New Jersey Intolerable and Unacceptable Behavior!! Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Salvation Army Trenton, New Jersey

20, Report #819386

Jan 15 2015
Beldane Systems - Secured Assets Group false loan modification scheme and filed false bankruptcy Las Vegas, Nevada Bill you're a liar and I told you this was a fraud Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Beldane Systems Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1199510

Jan 05 2015
Elude Vazquez Pastor Elude Vazquez Boston Central Salvation Army Ripped me off with the amount paid to me every week that I worked doing the bell rining for the christmas season Roxbury Massachusetts Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Churches: Elude Vazquez Roxbury, Massachusetts

22, Report #1197717

Dec 26 2014
SALVATION ARMY DOING THE MOST GOOD - YEAH, FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP OR THE EMPLOYEES TONAWANDA New York Author: BUFFALO, New York Nonprofit Organizations: SALVATION ARMY TONAWANDA , New York

23, Report #1196489

Dec 19 2014
Salvation Army Messy, unsafe , store mismanaged Toccoa Georgia
Author: Toccoa , Georgia Clothing Stores: Salvation Army Toccoa, Georgia

Oct 21 2014
Salvation Army ARC Starts by offering help but holds one back as well albany ny Author: Franklin, New York Solar Energy: Salvation Army Select State/Province

Sep 28 2014
miningrigrentals.com rent your BitCoin rig and don't get paid with miningrigrentals.com Internet
was not happy but dont know who is wrong mrr or pool. Author: havelock, North Carolina Computer Rental 2: miningrigrentals.com Internet