Your Search | saphire e-cig, free saphire e-cig.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 25 2013
Saphire E-Cig The email was sent from Betty who said, if I order before they run out I'll only have to pay $4.95. and the saphire e- cig was mind for free. I recived my saphire e- cig in to days. my bank contact me on 4/13/2013 saying I had and over draft for 49.83 I told my bank i didn't order anything for $49.83 sent, she said saphire e- cig charge my acct.I explain to her that I didn't offerize saphire to take $49.83 only $4.95.I told the bank I'll call saphire e- cig to find out what happen. I spoke to Daniel he said to return it and the would refund my money. I sent it next day delivery and ask to have so one to sign Danile Willett sign for it on 5/21/2013 at 10:56am that was Tuesday they didn't return my money like they said. i lost there phone number so i can't call to ask wheres my money they where suppose to send back to my acct. Greenville South Carolina Author: York, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Saphire E-Cig, Free Saphire E-Cig.com Greenville, South Carolina