Your Search | scoresense
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 15 2015
OTLscoresense scoresense continues to try and debit my credit card and the account was closed in December of 2011 dallas texas Nationwide ScoreSense Author: island park, Idaho Credit Services: OTLscoresense Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
One Technologies ScoreSense and 49 other websites FRAUD Dallas Texas Author: waianae, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: One Technologies Dallas, Texas

Mar 02 2015
Scoresense Illegally debited account of my 70 year old terminally ill father for over a year! Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: providence, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Feb 27 2015
otl score sense.com still charging me even tho I've cancel account TX TX ScoreSense Author: tulsa, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: otl score sense.com Nationwide

Feb 20 2015
OTL Scoresense Com They take you credit number for a credit score and bill you every month. Dallas Texas I did try to get my money back from you Author: Seabrook, Texas Computer Fraud: OTL Scoresense Com Dallas, Texas

Feb 19 2015
SCORESENSE.COM Charged my credit card $29.95 for a free credit report Internet ScoreSense Author: Rochester, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: SCORESENSE.COM Internet

32, Report #1202510

Jan 18 2015
SCORESENSE OTL*SCORESENSE.COM ScoreSense Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Columbus, Indiana Consumer Services: SCORESENSE Internet

33, Report #1198198

Dec 29 2014
OTL*Scoresense.com ScoreSense credit report ripoff scam - they automatically begin billing you for protection w/out authorizing Dallas, Tx Internet ScoreSense Author: High Point, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*Scoresense.com Internet

34, Report #1196316

Dec 18 2014
scoresense scoresense.com One Technologies WWW.scoresense.com Easy Way To Cancel Membership From A Former Employee Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Credit Services: scoresense Internet

35, Report #1194923

Dec 12 2014
OTL scoresence ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Talk like Honey bite like Tiger Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL scoresence Dallas, Texas

36, Report #1194550

Dec 10 2014
score sense.com charged 7 months on my debit card .. when confronted they said it was fir credit monitoring .. I. D. Theft.. I told them they were the only ones that had ever stolen my identity, and that I had never even contacted them for this or for any other reason. I had not had good credit since I 1985, and this is 2014 Internet ScoreSense Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: score sense.com Internet

37, Report #1193612

Dec 06 2014
ScoreSense I was applying for a loan and was told to charge $1 on any type of card for my credit score because my credit score will determine my interest rate and amount available. I was told the $1 will not be charged and no fees will be charged. Now theres a charge for 29.99 Internet ScoreSense Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Loans: ScoreSense Internet

Nov 04 2014
Score Sense Credit Report Took $29.95 from my checking account when I only wanted 7 day trial for $1.00, Very abusive and rude Dallas,Texas Internet ScoreSense Author: Englewood, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Score sense My $ in a Score Sense Rathole Internet ScoreSense Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Score sense Select State/Province

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Sep 19 2014
ScoreSense Ripped off like all the others. Dallas Nationwide Score sense scam Author: Eagleville, Tennessee Credit Services: ScoreSense Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Scoresense Scoresense.com refuses to refund me for unauthorized charges Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 12 2014
Scoresense and affilated sites Took $30 from account unauthorized Dallas Texas Never signed up Author: Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2014
Scoresense Fraudently deducted funds from my bank account, without my permission 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Ste Nationwide Wild guess... Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
olt scoresense the charges i have received i never asked for Internet ScoreSense Author: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: olt scoresense Internet

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 26 2014
Scoresense Will not refund my money Internet Refund Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 23 2014
Score Sense They are Stealing from my Credit Card Dallas Texas Score Sense Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Services: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2014
Scoresense We stopped the service several times, but they continue to pull funds. In addition, they mysteriously lost records of us calling even though we call several times. Internet ScoreSense Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet