Your Search | sears vacations
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 06 2015
Sears Vacations Sears False Advertising of Savings On Hotels Booking and Charging Double Nationwide Author: Orange, California Travel Companies: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Apr 28 2014
Sears Telemarketing Scam Unknown USA SEARS VACATIONS PROGRAM Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Select State/Province

Feb 21 2014
Sears Vacations CHKCARDOVC CRUISE & TRAVEL SCOTTSDALE AZ Sears Vacations Hoffman Estates IL Author: Lexington, Kentucky Convenience Stores: Sears Vacations Select State/Province

Oct 26 2013
Sears Vacations They said they would call me back in 10 minutes to give me my confirmation number and that they would call me back to see if im on my way to scottsdale here in Arizona Scottsdale Arizona Author: Eloy, Arizona Boat Cruises: Sears Vacations Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 26 2013
Sears Vacations Lost all records of travel and rewards after thousands of dollars were paid https://www.searsvacations.com/welcome Internet
Author: Zebulon, North Carolina Air Travel: Sears Vacations Internet

May 24 2013
SEARS VACATIONS AKA International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc DEPRIVED ME OF MY HARD EARNING MONEY USING OMMISSION AND MISLEADING INFORMATION Scottsdale Arizona I was able to get my money back Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Travel Services: SEARS VACATIONS Scottsdale , Arizona