Your Search | simple mobile
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 08 2016
Simple mobile Phone scam corporate, supervisors.. Unlimited data not working on hotspot! On lower plans it worked great. I was told to upgrade and now it doesnt work.. Im not sure i did it on phone.. Nationwide Author: Riverside CA, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Simple mobile Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
simple mobile keva bygrave perlene gramm & all who work at corporate office the worst customer service allways blaming my fone is disconecting my data that I pay forI recomend all users contact the FTC & file complaints at 877 382 4357 or online too simple disconects my data every month near end & during cycle my plan is 4 GB even when I only have 273mb & they dont like that one complain for what we pay for & they are stealing t medley florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile medley , Flordia

Jul 21 2015
SIMPLE MOBILE Jeff Scott, Jagpa Pycelle-simple mobile central support team A SIMPLE FRAUD FOR A SIMPLE SIM TO A SIMPLE VISITOR new york Nationwide SIMPLE MOBILE Jeff Scott, Jagpa Pycelle-simple mobile central support team A SIMPLE FRAUD FOR A SIMPLE SIM TO A SIMPLE VISITOR Author: ALAGBADO,LAGOS NIGERIA, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SIMPLE MOBILE Nationwide

4, Report #1221936

Apr 12 2015
Simple Mobile Simple Mobile is a scam Lexington Kentucky Nationwide Simple Mobile is a scam Author: Lexington, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Straight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Nationwide ight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Author: Carolina beach, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Nationwide

6, Report #1198680

Dec 31 2014
Prepaid Mobile or Simple Mobile Central or Akbar Chaudhry hidden charges New York New York Prepaid Mobile or Simple Mobile Central or Akbar Chaudhry hidden charges New York New York Author: Rio de Janeiro, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Prepaid Mobile New York, New York

7, Report #1196203

Dec 17 2014
Simple Mobile Tracfone wireless straight talk Wireless Horrible Customer Service - Data will not work - Customer Support is a nightmare Internet Further with their support Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: Simple Mobile Internet

Oct 06 2014
simple mobile The company is a joke, rip-off their customers and there's nothing you can do about it. Miami Nationwide Simple Mobile Author: Manhattan, New York Cellular Phone Companies: simple mobile Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Dec 05 2013
Simple Mobile Intentional Disruption of Service Internet FCC Author: Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Select State/Province

Nov 14 2013
Simple Mobile Boy where do I began. I been paying my bill to simple mobile for service since March 2013. I had an advertising discrepancy then somehow had to be content then and now I'm face with them deactivating part of my service after making my payment. Three days later my internet sopped working. I called more than seven times to only get the run around with someone stating everything is ok on my account. I had two trouble tickets which they were closed stating everything is ok when in fact it is not. Irvine California Author: woodridge, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Irvine, California

Oct 25 2013
simple mobile I payed my reup at a dealer's office. they took my money and suspended the service miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: simple mobile miami, Florida

Sep 06 2013
Simple Mobile Simplemobile.com Theft by Deception. Theft By Taking. Refusal to Provide Refund for Non-Service. Miami Florida A Follow-up. Author: Tipton, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Jun 03 2013
SIMPLE MOBILE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISEMENTS MIAMI Florida Author: , California Communications & Networking: SIMPLE MOBILE mialmi, Florida

May 26 2013
Simple Mobile $25 Plan is a complete Ripoff. Customer Service Sucks! Chicago Ilinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephone Companies: Simple Mobile Chicago, Select State/Province

May 23 2013
WIRELESS SHOP & LEONARD SELVARAJ WIRELESS SHOP DOES NOT PAY ITS DEALERS SIMPLE MOBILE COMMISSIONS FRAUD SCAM LIARS NEW BRITAIN Connecticut UNPAID COMMISSION Author: Unpaid City, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: WIRELESS SHOP NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut

Apr 20 2013
Simple Mobile Falsley adverising irvine, California Author: sacramento, California Telephones: Simple Mobile irvine, California

Apr 17 2013
Simple Mobile FALSE ADVERTISING, Internet Author: San Jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Internet

Mar 07 2013
Simple Mobile A Big Scam On $50.00 Plan Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Internet

Mar 01 2013
Simple Mobile I had made my payment days earlier and five days later my service was deactivated by Simple Mobile, a phone company service provider. I called as soon as I found out my phone was not working. Internet Author: Garland, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Internet

21, Report #1020079

Feb 25 2013
Simple Mobile I want to make a complaint about that your Unlimited Data is not unlimited! You are suppose to tell that to your customers. I'm not able to download many think in a month I'm not able be 24/7 on Fac East Irvine, California Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile East Irvine, California

Feb 21 2013
Simple Mobile Unlimited Data Fraud Internet Author: St Paul, Minnesota Telephone Companies: Simple Mobile Internet

Feb 08 2013
Simple Mobile Mysterious bank charge Irvine, California Correction to complaint Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Simple Mobile Irvine, California

Feb 04 2013
SIMPLE MOBILE MYSIMPLEMOBILE, CRAZY TALK UNLIMITED INTERNET FRAUDS. FALSE ADVERTISING DOES NOT OFFER UNLIMITED Internet Author: texas, Texas Internet Service Providers: SIMPLE MOBILE Internet

Feb 01 2013
SIMPLE MOBILE Unlimited Data is LIMITED with $50 Plan - Internet Author: union city, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: SIMPLE MOBILE Internet