Your Search | sona medspa
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 09 2014
SONA MedSpa of Little Rock M&P Medspa; Corporation Company Sona MedSpa of Little Rock did NOT give me the results they promised! Little Rock Arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: SONA MedSpa of Little Rock Little Rock, Arkansas

Jun 26 2013
SONA MEDSPA DECEIVED ME Grapevine Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Health Spas: SONA MEDSPA Grapevine, Texas

3, Report #421925

Feb 09 2009
Sona Medspa / I still have 40% Hair Regrowth / They Claim, Never Shave Again, What a Joke! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Health Spas: Sona Medspa Charlotte North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 26 2008
Sona MedSpa Beware of Sona Medspa Coral Gables Florida Author: miami, Florida Questionable Activities: Sona Medspa Coral Gables, Florida

5, Report #321933

Mar 28 2008
Sona Medspa They closed without completing my prepaid treatments Sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Misc. Health Specialists: Sona Medspa Sacramento, California

6, Report #319916

Mar 21 2008
SONA MedSpa has my money and my service isn't finished! Sacramento California Author: North Highlands, California Clinics: SONA MedSpa Sacramento, California

Dec 19 2007
Sona MedSpa Of Sacramento - Sona Laser Center - Duck Hill Corparation Beware of Sona it can happen to you too. Sona took my money and closed their doors. Sacramento California Author: Cameron Park, California Beauty Salons: Sona MedSpa Of Sacramento - Sona Laser Center - Duck Hill Corparation Sacramento, California

Dec 12 2007
Sona Medspa, Sacramento Closed without notice, owes me for pre-paid services Sacramento California Sona Medspa in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Sacramento California Author: Elk Grove, California Misc. Health Specialists: Sona Medspa, Sacramento Sacramento, California

Dec 04 2007
Sona Medspa, Sacramento Sona went bankrupt and owes me money! Sacramento California Author: Folsom, California Health Spas: Sona Medspa, Sacramento Sacramento, California

Dec 02 2007
Sona Medspa, has disappeared and they owe me three more treatments! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Spas: Sona Medspa, Sacramento Sacramento, California

Nov 29 2007
Sona Medspa Sacramento Sona shuts down three months after I paid $2000 to get laser hair removal treatments! Sacramento California Author: Napa, California Health Spas: Sona Medspa Sacramento Sacramento, California

Nov 25 2007
Sona MedSpa Sacramento I paid almost $4000 for laser hair and pixel treatments. I received only 5 treatments out of the 19 total!!! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Spas: Sona MedSpa Sacramento Sacramento, California