Your Search | south west engines
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 17 2014
sw engines South West Engines EXTENDED WARRANTY SCAM tulsa Oklahoma Author: REDDING, California Auto Parts: sw engines tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 09 2014
SW Engines South West Engines Failed to deliver transmission 406 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 400, Tulsa Oklahoma Author: San Diego, California Auto Parts: SW Engines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Mar 27 2014
south west Engines contact person Dale Jones ph 8663191058 ex 2063 I bought a transmission from them on Jan 30 it went out 850 miles later then they sent one more that went out 30 miles later I spent $470,oo for the trans $300.00 to but in th3 second on3 was $386.oo to have put in now it is going to cost me $1700.00 for it to be rdebuit I feel I am out the $$470.00 pluse the $386.00 the warrenty is 1yr parts and labor now they don`t answer the ph when I call they are a ripoff Wisconsin Author: Benton, Illinois Auto Parts: south west Engines Wisconsin

May 03 2013
South West Engines They sent me the wrong motor, they picked it up and will not return my money Wisconsin
Author: North Highlands, California Car Parts & Accessories: South West Engines unknown, Wisconsin

Feb 19 2013
dale @ south west engines run away from this company or you will be sorry cudahay, Wisconsin Author: custer, Montana Auto Parts: dale @ south west engines cudahay, Wisconsin