Your Search | square
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 02 2014
SQUAREUP CREDIT CARD PROCESSING. MY ACCOUNT WAS DEACTIVATED FOR REASONS UNKNOWN AFTER BEING WITH SQUARE UP FOR OVER 2 YEAR ACCEPTHING CREDIT CARDS AND NOT ONCE DID I RECEVIED ANY CHARGEBACKS WHATSOVER. AFTER 2 YEARS ONE DAY COMPANY SENDS ME AN EMAIL FROM THERE ACCOUNT SERVICES REQUESTING INFORMATION WITH AN EMAIL CODE. I SENT THEM THE INFORMATION AND THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL BACK THAT I WAS A HIGHT RISK, NOW MINED YOU, I HAD NOT EVER HAD A CHARGEBACK ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT SHOW ANY PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN ORDER TO CONTACT THEM WHATSOEVER.I WOULD ADVISE EVERY ONE IN BUSINESS WEATHER YOUR SMALL OR BIG TO GO THREW YOUR BANK AND AQUIRE MERCHANT SERVICES. THIS COMPANIES REPS ARE RUDE AND DO NOT GIVE A DAM. ITS REALLY FUNNY, I HAD PROCESSED SOME CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS AND THEY WANTED TO HOLD FUNDS FOR 90DYS. I JUST REVERSED THE CHARGES AND CONTACTED MY CUSTOMERS TO INFOR THEM WHAT HAD HAPPENED. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FLAKES. I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY WHATSOEVER. ALL THEY WANT IS CONTROL. NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER. ALL IT STATES ON WED IS THAT THEY ARE BASED OUT OF SAN FRANCISCO CALIFONIA Author: PALMADE, California Credit Card Processing Companies: SQUAREUP Internet

May 28 2014
Lavish Skin They mislead youy for 1 procuct and then continue to send more with no way to return or stop shipping more items Santa Anna California Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Lavish Skin Santa Anna, California

May 21 2014
Architecture Blue Square Group Consulting Architecture Consulting Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Architects & Designers: Architecture Blue Square Group Chicago, Illinois

May 15 2014
American Top team MMA franklin square New York American Top team MMA franklin square New York Credit card fraud alert from members transferring over to American top team from koxokickboxing Franklin square New York
Author: New York , New York Weightloss Programs: American Top team MMA franklin square New York Franklin square , New York

May 14 2014
Square Trade DESPITE WHAT THEY TOLD YOU, THEY DON'T COVER THAT! Author: Ambler, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Square Trade Pennsylvania

May 13 2014
Architecture Blue Square Group BSG Architecture Architecture Consulting Scam Real Estate Chicago Illinois Author: Boston, Massachusetts Business Consulting: Architecture Blue Square Group Chicago, Illinois

May 02 2014
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 01 2014
Blue Square Group Construction Architecture Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Home Improvements: Blue Square Group Construction Chicago, Illinois

Apr 30 2014
Square Enix Withdrew money from my checking account and I could not get a person to respond or answer phone El Sudendo California Nationwide Author: newark, Ohio Video Stores: Square Enix Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
Wholesale Fashion Square Cheap, Damage and Missing parts Orders Internet Author: Las Piedras, Alabama Clothing Stores: Wholesale Fashion Square Internet

Apr 27 2014
Square, Inc. Squareup Deceptive deposit practices Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. Squareup Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Lasha Tsatava Boston Dental Design 617-423-6777 10 Post Office Square - dishonest and unethical Boston New York Author: Boston, New York Dental Services: Lasha Tsatava Boston, New York

Apr 21 2014
Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney Scammed me 5,610$ then closed square account Chesapeake Virginia Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Computer Service & Repair: Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney Chesapeake , Virginia

Apr 18 2014
Stone Caster Studio Duplicitous chicanery Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Sooke, British Columbia Building Products: Stone Caster Studio Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
Square Trade Will not Honor warranty Internet Author: Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Square Trade Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 11 2014
Royal Isles Jackson Square Slumlords, Complex, Rental, Do Not Move In, Save Your Money on Rental Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Royal Isles Orlando, Florida

Apr 10 2014
CSRA Campeand Purchases a used camper, first trip out 2 blow outs, tire co. Points out reason for blow out was due to a bent square metal bar that turns while letting slide out was bent and rubbing the tire Martinez Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: CSRA Campeand Martinez, Georgia

Apr 08 2014
Lenscrafters Square One , Luxottica Canada,LUXOTTICA CANADA, SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTRE Refused to replace new eyeglasses under extended warranty Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Opticians: Lenscrafters Square One Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 07 2014
P.Y.T. Brookfield Square Pretty Young ThingBrookfield SquareBrookfield WIPYT flat iron no return Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: P.Y.T. Brookfield Square Brookfield, Wisconsin

Apr 04 2014
Square Trade Returned operating computer as dead box Internet Author: Highlanf Village, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Square Trade Internet

Mar 30 2014
City Square Dental Bad Dental Work Woodstock Illinois Author: West Dundee, Illinois Dental Services: City Square Dental Woodstock, Illinois

Mar 21 2014
WoundWear, Inc A-TraC Dynamic Brace RIPOFF Kennett Square Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: WoundWear, Inc Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

Mar 07 2014
ANTONIO PIMENTEL MAXXIMUM MANAGEMENT CORPORATIONANTONIO PIMENTEL CPACRAWFORD PIMENTEL CORPORATION I was ripped off in the square footage of an office lease that I lease from MAXXIMUM MANAGEMENT FOR 3 years. The SQ FT of the building was misrepresented as 290 square foot when it was actually 248 square foot. I overpaid the Landlord Maxximum Management by 42 SQ FT for 2 years in excess of $1200. The landlord violated city of San Jose California Parking ordinance section 20.70.110 by charging for parking when they were required to provide 2.5 parking space per 1000 SQ FT. The total square foot of the building is 63,607 square foot, which requires 63 free parking space for tenants. I overpaid $1485 in parking for two years, which amounted to $1764 with 9% imputed interest. The property has only two bath rooms per flow when the ordinance requires 1 handicapped bathroom per office suite. SAN JOSE California Author: Salinas, California Property Management: ANTONIO PIMENTEL SAN JOSE, California

Mar 06 2014
AMERICAN TOP TEAM FRANKLIN SQUARE NEW YORK AMERICAN TOM TEAM FRANKLIN SQAURE NEW YORK CREDIT CARD FRAUD ALERT FOR ALL KOXOKICKBOXING CLIENTS Franklin square New York Author: New York , New York Weightloss Programs: AMERICAN TOP TEAM FRANKLIN SQUARE NEW YORK Franklin square , New York