Your Search | square
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 01 2014
Blue Square Group Construction Architecture Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Home Improvements: Blue Square Group Construction Chicago, Illinois

Apr 30 2014
Square Enix Withdrew money from my checking account and I could not get a person to respond or answer phone El Sudendo California Nationwide Author: newark, Ohio Video Stores: Square Enix Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
Wholesale Fashion Square Cheap, Damage and Missing parts Orders Internet Author: Las Piedras, Alabama Clothing Stores: Wholesale Fashion Square Internet

Apr 27 2014
Square, Inc. Squareup Deceptive deposit practices Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. Squareup Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Lasha Tsatava Boston Dental Design 617-423-6777 10 Post Office Square - dishonest and unethical Boston New York Author: Boston, New York Dental Services: Lasha Tsatava Boston, New York

Apr 21 2014
Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney Scammed me 5,610$ then closed square account Chesapeake Virginia Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Computer Service & Repair: Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney Chesapeake , Virginia

Apr 18 2014
Stone Caster Studio Duplicitous chicanery Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Sooke, British Columbia Building Products: Stone Caster Studio Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
Square Trade Will not Honor warranty Internet Author: Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Square Trade Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 11 2014
Royal Isles Jackson Square Slumlords, Complex, Rental, Do Not Move In, Save Your Money on Rental Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Royal Isles Orlando, Florida

Apr 10 2014
CSRA Campeand Purchases a used camper, first trip out 2 blow outs, tire co. Points out reason for blow out was due to a bent square metal bar that turns while letting slide out was bent and rubbing the tire Martinez Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: CSRA Campeand Martinez, Georgia

Apr 08 2014
Lenscrafters Square One , Luxottica Canada,LUXOTTICA CANADA, SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTRE Refused to replace new eyeglasses under extended warranty Mississauga Ontario
Author: Mississauga, Opticians: Lenscrafters Square One Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 07 2014
P.Y.T. Brookfield Square Pretty Young ThingBrookfield SquareBrookfield WIPYT flat iron no return Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: P.Y.T. Brookfield Square Brookfield, Wisconsin

Apr 04 2014
Square Trade Returned operating computer as dead box Internet Author: Highlanf Village, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Square Trade Internet

Mar 30 2014
City Square Dental Bad Dental Work Woodstock Illinois Author: West Dundee, Illinois Dental Services: City Square Dental Woodstock, Illinois

Mar 21 2014
WoundWear, Inc A-TraC Dynamic Brace RIPOFF Kennett Square Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: WoundWear, Inc Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

Mar 07 2014
ANTONIO PIMENTEL MAXXIMUM MANAGEMENT CORPORATIONANTONIO PIMENTEL CPACRAWFORD PIMENTEL CORPORATION I was ripped off in the square footage of an office lease that I lease from MAXXIMUM MANAGEMENT FOR 3 years. The SQ FT of the building was misrepresented as 290 square foot when it was actually 248 square foot. I overpaid the Landlord Maxximum Management by 42 SQ FT for 2 years in excess of $1200. The landlord violated city of San Jose California Parking ordinance section 20.70.110 by charging for parking when they were required to provide 2.5 parking space per 1000 SQ FT. The total square foot of the building is 63,607 square foot, which requires 63 free parking space for tenants. I overpaid $1485 in parking for two years, which amounted to $1764 with 9% imputed interest. The property has only two bath rooms per flow when the ordinance requires 1 handicapped bathroom per office suite. SAN JOSE California Author: Salinas, California Property Management: ANTONIO PIMENTEL SAN JOSE, California

Mar 06 2014
AMERICAN TOP TEAM FRANKLIN SQUARE NEW YORK AMERICAN TOM TEAM FRANKLIN SQAURE NEW YORK CREDIT CARD FRAUD ALERT FOR ALL KOXOKICKBOXING CLIENTS Franklin square New York Author: New York , New York Weightloss Programs: AMERICAN TOP TEAM FRANKLIN SQUARE NEW YORK Franklin square , New York

Mar 03 2014
Square Up Square Merchant Services,Square Credit Card ProcessingSquare Up Merchant Services Square is a RIP OFF company! San Francisco California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Up San Francisco, California

Feb 19 2014
Hiko Energy, LLC E-mail to Hiko, LLC, 02/19/2014: To get right to the point: I was shocked when I received my latest bill - 01/09/214 - 02/10/2014 from PECO = $1,101.71, with Hiko generation and transmission charges ,3328 KH @ 0.289 = $961.79! This is more than triple the charge from the last bill ,3179 KH @ 0.096723! That charge was $441.45 with Hiko generation and transmission charges as indicated. Both of these monthly charges were way above what I would expect to pay . I live in an 1800 square foot townhouse! Please explain how Hiko can more than triple generation and transmission charges in just one billing period! I have notified PECO and will be going back to them for all energy charges effective March 13 of this year. I believe I should be given a credit of at least $500.00! If you choose not to honor my request I will make it known that it would be unwise to do business with Hiko! Please acknowledge that I am terminating doing business with Hiko. Regards, Monsey New York Author: Royersford, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Hiko Energy, LLC Monsey, New York

Feb 19 2014
Union Square Media Group AKA Josh Keller spam, scam, email, affiliate traffic New York New York Author: anyville, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Union Square Media Group New York, New York

Feb 14 2014
Pro Rentals Inc prorentalsinc.com Fake Vacation Rental Company Pro Rentals Inc Travel SCAM Tavistock Square State: London Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lodging: Pro Rentals Inc Internet

Feb 13 2014
activspace Gary Romain, Jude Siddall, Mark Wascher, activspace LLC Security Deposit Scam. Damage Deposit Never Returned For a Tiny Little10 by 10 Square Foot Space. Seattle Washington
Author: seattle, Washington Storage & Self Storage: activspace Berkeley, California

Feb 13 2014
Telecom Square http://mobilewifi.telecomsquare.us/telecomsquare Scammers! Cheaters and Liars Pearland Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Communications & Networking: Telecom Square Pearland, Texas

Feb 11 2014
Allstate All State; Allstate Insurance added 500+ square footage to my home profile upon renewal and increased my yearly rate Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Insurance Agencies: Allstate Roanoke, Virginia