STRAIGHT TALK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk
There may be more reports for "straight talk"
For more results perform a general search for "straight talk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Apr 12 2017
Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Author: Port Angeles, Washington Telephones: Straight talk Internet

Feb 24 2017
Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Straight Talk Double Charge Miami Florida
Hosted in Czech Republic Author: Salem, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Oct 31 2016
SmartPay/Quality One Straight talk Smartpay and Quality One Scam artists/ theives. Internet
Author: South Carolina, South Carolina tempdir: SmartPay/Quality One Internet

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 15 2016
Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC straight talk Rude Customer Service, Refusal to send to superior managment miami Florida
Author: Big Stone Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC miami, Florida

Sep 06 2016
Straight talk Service Internet Author: Paulding, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

Sep 03 2016
Tracfone TF/ Ingram micro mobility TracFone warehouse was suppose to send in my track phone from my post office to straight talk, so they can replace me anew one. $100 value too. Its been over a month. No phone back. No way to contact the manager I spoke to over the phone. Indiana Author: Polson, Montana Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Straight talk Would not send me a new sim card overnight after they sent me wrong one! I even offered to pay for shipping! Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk

Aug 10 2016
STRAIGHT TALK SCAM PREPAID CUSTOMERS Miami Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: STRAIGHT TALK SCAM CUSTOMERS Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Straight Talk / Trac Phone Awful customer service and follow up. Replacement phone still not sent after a month, they still cannot produce a tracking number, and no explanation why phone has not been shipped, after there is a tracking for returned phone. On hold for 1hr to talk to supervisor which is in the Philippines with the customer service for a Miami based company miami Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Trac Phone miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 11 2016
Tracfone Wireless Straight Talk Wireless Consumer that purchased their Straight Talk &45 card Nationwide
Precise and to the point Author: Longview, Texas Online Trading: Tracfone Wireless Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Straight Talk, Inc. TracFone Straight Talk, Inc. Is All Talk and No Service Miami Florida Author: Gering , Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Straight Talk, Inc. Miami, Florida

May 09 2016
Straight Talk Wireless False advertising for unlimited data, and throttling data usage., Nationwide Author: Zillah , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Straight Talk Liars and Thieves Miami Internet Answer to rebuttal from Straight Talk Author: Durham, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Mar 28 2016
Straight Talk (TracFone) Straight Talk = Straight Ripoff! Miami Florida Author: Norcross, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Miami Florida TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Author: Texas Telephones: TracFone Wireless, Inc.

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 16 2016
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Miami Florida
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida