Your Search | straight talk
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 10 2016
STRAIGHT TALK SCAM PREPAID CUSTOMERS Miami Nationwide Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: STRAIGHT TALK SCAM CUSTOMERS Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Straight Talk / Trac Phone Awful customer service and follow up. Replacement phone still not sent after a month, they still cannot produce a tracking number, and no explanation why phone has not been shipped, after there is a tracking for returned phone. On hold for 1hr to talk to supervisor which is in the Philippines with the customer service for a Miami based company miami Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Trac Phone miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 11 2016
Tracfone Wireless Straight Talk Wireless Consumer that purchased their Straight Talk &45 card Nationwide
Common Knowledge.... Author: Longview, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Tracfone Wireless Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Straight Talk, Inc. TracFone Straight Talk, Inc. Is All Talk and No Service Miami Florida Author: Gering , Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Straight Talk, Inc. Miami, Florida

May 09 2016
Straight Talk Wireless False advertising for unlimited data, and throttling data usage., Nationwide Author: Zillah , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Straight Talk Liars and Thieves Miami Internet Answer to rebuttal from Straight Talk Author: Durham, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Mar 28 2016
Straight Talk (TracFone) Straight Talk = Straight Ripoff! Miami Florida Author: Norcross, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Miami Florida TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Author: Texas Telephones: TracFone Wireless, Inc.

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 16 2016
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Miami Florida
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Mar 14 2016
TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a half after I sent it back well by then I had already gone to a new company and they said if I sent back the new phone unopened they would refund me for the phone now they say that they never got it but I have proof showing that they received the phone and now they refuse to refund the money to me like I was told. Miami Nationwide TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
Straight Talk Tracfone no refund Miami Florida Straight Talk Tracfone no refund Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Feb 24 2016
straight talk/ tracfone bogusly assisted in deactivation of a valid cell, and fleeced me of additional fund's in my pre paid card's , to which i lost because i'd attempted to change my cell #, back to my new cell, to which i was on the phone w/them for 90 mins, @ work, and they made me look like a fool, because Not only did they take advantage of my actual business transaction, they also deactivated, my cell! Nationwide Author: bremerton, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk/ tracfone Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
straight talk walmart Straight talk new defective iphone 6s , replacement phone won't sync Massena New York Author: massena, New York Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk walmart Massena, New York

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Dec 10 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Overcharged me repeatedly Miami Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Overcharged me repeatedly Author: Akron, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Nov 21 2015
Straight Talk overcharged when renewing on line Miami Florida Author: Rye, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Nov 09 2015
Straight talk I purchased the service with 5gb plan then 2g after your 5gbis used the sales rep on the phone clearly states the service slows but You cans still do the same as before it just runs slower. We'll after 3 dAys my 5gb was used and I received a text message from the company stating my data was used and I. An continue to do the same as before my service will just run slower well as I tried to go to my email the service timed out 4 x's  Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited united states Internet straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited Author: Leetonia, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: straight talk wireless Internet

Sep 15 2015
Straight Talk cellular Won't refund for defective phone Nationwide Straight Talk cellular Won't refund for defective phone Author: Myakka City, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Unable to activate service Miami Florida Straight Talk-Resolved Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Straight Talk Wireless tracfone Liars, Thieves, false advertising, fail to honor their own policies Miami Florida alot too late now Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide