STRAIGHT TALK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: straight talk
There may be more reports for "straight talk"
For more results perform a general search for "straight talk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 14 2016
TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a half after I sent it back well by then I had already gone to a new company and they said if I sent back the new phone unopened they would refund me for the phone now they say that they never got it but I have proof showing that they received the phone and now they refuse to refund the money to me like I was told. Miami Nationwide TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
Straight Talk Tracfone no refund Miami Florida Straight Talk Tracfone no refund Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Feb 24 2016
straight talk/ tracfone bogusly assisted in deactivation of a valid cell, and fleeced me of additional fund's in my pre paid card's , to which i lost because i'd attempted to change my cell #, back to my new cell, to which i was on the phone w/them for 90 mins, @ work, and they made me look like a fool, because Not only did they take advantage of my actual business transaction, they also deactivated, my cell! Nationwide Author: bremerton, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk/ tracfone Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
straight talk walmart Straight talk new defective iphone 6s , replacement phone won't sync Massena New York Author: massena, New York Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk walmart Massena, New York

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Dec 10 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Overcharged me repeatedly Miami Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Overcharged me repeatedly Author: Akron, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Nov 21 2015
Straight Talk overcharged when renewing on line Miami Florida Author: Rye, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Nov 09 2015
Straight talk I purchased the service with 5gb plan then 2g after your 5gbis used the sales rep on the phone clearly states the service slows but You cans still do the same as before it just runs slower. We'll after 3 dAys my 5gb was used and I received a text message from the company stating my data was used and I. An continue to do the same as before my service will just run slower well as I tried to go to my email the service timed out 4 x's  Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited united states Internet straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited Author: Leetonia, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: straight talk wireless Internet

Sep 15 2015
Straight Talk cellular Won't refund for defective phone Nationwide Straight Talk cellular Won't refund for defective phone Author: Myakka City, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Unable to activate service Miami Florida Straight Talk-Resolved Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Straight Talk Wireless tracfone Liars, Thieves, false advertising, fail to honor their own policies Miami Florida alot too late now Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
straight talk, inc did not update new billing card and remove old card. tried to bill old card and was declined. Miami florida straight talk, inc did not update new billing card and remove old card. tried to bill old card and was declined. Author: Mineola, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk, inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Straight talk I bought a phone card that wasn't compatible with my phone and the only help they gave was to sell it .. Miami Florida Straight talk I bought a phone card that wasn't compatible with my phone and the only help they gave was to sell it .. Author: Desloge, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

41, Report #1232018

May 28 2015
tracfone rip me off 4 years worth of minutes telling me that its not a tracfone and that is a straight talk phone Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: tracfone Internet

May 18 2015
straight talk Straight talk,or tracfone took my money,messed up my phone flordia Nationwide
may 31st 2015 Author: montevallo, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: straight talk Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
Straight talk Double billing me for the last 6 months ,StraightTalk.com Internet I was contacted by straight talk Author: Englewood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless by verizon Internet

44, Report #1220499

Apr 05 2015
straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana Author: Greenville, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk .com plainfield, in., Indiana

Mar 28 2015
straight talk Track phone Verison wireless 3gb limit is cut by a third... everywhere Nationwide over ten minute to open julie's link for Author: Myrtle Creek, Oregon Internet Service Providers: straight talk Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Nationwide Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Wal Mart Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Straight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Nationwide ight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Author: Carolina beach, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
Straight Talk Straight Talk Services Unauthorized charges to my credit card Florida Internet Straight Talk Services Unauthorized charges to my credit card Author: Deale, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Straight Talk Internet

49, Report #1205084

Jan 28 2015
Straight talk wireless Walmart,Tracfone,Straight Talk,Tracphone Straight Talk Terrible Service, Worst Customer Service & Are Thieves & Liars Miami Nationwide Author: Coleman falls, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

50, Report #1204779

Jan 27 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Walmart's Wireless Services theft, bring your own phone, rude, outsourced idiots Bacolod, Philippines Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Walmart's Wireless Services theft, bring your own phone, rude, outsourced idiots Bacolod, Philippines Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide