Your Search | sweepstakes clearinghouse
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Company Buys Mailing Lists from Companies obtaining lists by fraud Arlington Texas Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse This company stole my hard earned money, they ripped me off. Arlington, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, , Texas

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Apr 16 2016
Sweepstakes clearinghouse Did not receive item I purchased and am being refused to be refunded or have item replaced Arlington Texas Author: Crofton, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Treacherous low down thieves Arlington Texas Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Feb 24 2016
Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I was paying payments for a brand laptop with Windows 7 and the amount I paid $239.95 Sicklerville New Jersey
Author: Sicklerville , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Computer Fraud: Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Sicklerville , New Jersey

Jan 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Laptop paid in full, not delivered. Dallas Texas Author: Holly Hill, Florida Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Dec 21 2015
SWEEPSTAKEA CLEARINGHOUSE sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks.WITH 400 VOUCHERS I SENT TWO CHECKS 189.95 AND 129.95 NEVER RECIEVED MERCHANDISE AND CANT REACH THESE CROOKS ARLINGTON Texas Author: La Puente, California Miscellaneous Companies: SWEEPSTAKEA CLEARINGHOUSE ARLINGTON, Texas

Dec 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripped me off of $279.95 Arlington Texas Author: Lemoore, California Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Nov 25 2015
Sweepstakes clearing house award directive J. Johnston 10 million dollar sweepstakes clearinghouse giveaway Arlington Texas Author: Escondido, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes clearing house award directive Arlington, Texas

Nov 11 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Department of Notifications J. Johnston I received a notice in the mail that I had been issued credit vouchers. Now I got a UPS notice with the date of 11/10/2015 on it and that the package has a C.O.D. amount of $88.87!!!! Arlington Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Department of Notifications Arlington, Texas

Nov 09 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks. I didn't get notthing.I have been calling. It is very hard to get them.took me 2 weeks. I asked them. They siad they didn't get my check. I went to the bank. Ba laptop Tx Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Mail Order: sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse non delivery of items purchased Arlington Texas Author: St Louis, Missouri Mail Order Services: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

Sep 16 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse PAID FOR A NEW LAP TOP USED ONE OVERHEATS IT HAS A (DO NOT USE..they sent me a clearly labeled faulty piece of equipment!! dallas texas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Computer Manufaturers: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
Sweepstakes clearinghouse I was sent $ 210.00 vouchers,on several products, the items for the most part were only worth the extra they requested. Some I could even get cheaper than amount listed before the vouchers. I did purchase a set of cookware earlier, half were dented. No more good deals for me. Arlington Texas Author: Irvington, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

May 13 2015
Sweepstakes ClearingHouse Scamming Company Arlington, Texas Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: Sweepstakes ClearingHouse Arlington, Texas, Texas

May 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered and paid for a set of memory foam pillows and was sent an email saying they received my check and was told when they would be delivered When UPS came I was told I could not have my package until I gave him a check for $43 I refused and now no one answers but recording. I emailed them for the pillows or a refund Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse They cashed my check but did not deliver my merchandise. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Dallas Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Kitchens: sweepstakes clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Mar 24 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Another address of Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is P.O. Box 569600 Dallas, Tx. 75356-9600214-915-7100 They offered me merchandise & had enclosed a $400 voucher check & they told me that I could put this item (Tablet) on lay-a-way at $10 per month plus $1 per month service charge so I ordered the tablet. What they do not tell you is that they won't actually ship you the merchandise until it is paid in full & they did not tell me this upfront. Arlington Texas Author: Columbia, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas
23, Report #1207342

Feb 07 2015
24, Report #1205748

Jan 31 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse homevaluesandgifts One not to be messed with!! arlington Texas Author: fairmont, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: sweepstakes clearinghouse arlington, Texas
25, Report #1202522

Jan 18 2015
Sweepstakes clearinghouse It's 2015 & these people are still running the credit vouchers scam. Rip it up. dallas Texas Author: Azusa, California Cross-Border Scams: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Azusa, Texas