Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 18 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. - Consumer Award Advisory Service - C.A.A.S. ripoff, first class mail, indicates you won 525,439, send 21.95 for processing, Las Vegas Nevada Author: new orleans, Louisiana Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. - Consumer Award Advisory Service - C.A.A.S. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atchison, Kansas Con Artists: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services(S.I.R.S.) Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 30 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff S.I.R.S. YOU ARE A CASH PRIZE WINNER OF $525,439.00. Asking you to send $21.95 SCAM Las Vegas Nevada Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Con Artists: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 23 2005
SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES, S.I.R.S. RIPOFF MAIL SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: WILLCOX, Arizona Corrupt Companies: SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES Aka S.I.R.S. LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 23 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. ripoff, big scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Vernal, Utah Con Artists: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 22 2005
S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S Sweepstakes RipOff Watch Out For You Have Already Won 525,439. Dollars, Deception, Corruption Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kingman, Arizona Corrupt Companies: S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 21 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: findlay, Ohio Con Artists: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services SIRS Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 02 2005
SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES, S.I.R.S. ripoff real con artists Las Vegas Nevada Author: lafayette, Indiana Con Artists: SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 25 2005
S.i.r.s - sweepstakes Information Reporting Services s.i.r.s. made me feel like I had better future because I had won $525,439.00 and when I search the web to find out about what I won I found rip-off reports and found out it was a scam and felt very depressed hurtful and lied to Las Vegas Nevada Author: redding, California Corrupt Companies: S.i.r.s-sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 19 2005
S.I.R.S SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES YOU ARE A CASH PRIZE WINNER DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT RIPOFFS FOR A FEE OF $21.95 LAS VAGAS Nevada Author: anaheim, California Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S. LAS VAGAS, Nevada

Jan 13 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, S.I.R.S. Ripoff Scam Fraud Theft Las Vegas Nevada Author: Louisville, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2005
The Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S ripoff unfair very dishonest Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sunrise, Florida Lottery: The Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2005
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services (S.I.R.S) Sweepstakes Info. Reporting Svc. FRAUD Ripoff DO NOT SEND $21.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Lottery: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services (S.I.R.S) Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 29 2004
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, S.I.R.S. ripoff fraudulent thieves dishonest deceiving Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portage, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, S.I.R.S. Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 22 2004
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, S.I.R.S. took 22 dollars out of me, and I'm going to make them pay the full amount. I don't care what it costs me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Key West, Florida Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, S.I.R.S. Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 21 2004
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. SCAM, Rip-off! They prey on hard working middle America! Las Vegas Nevada Author: PEORIA HEIGHTS, Illinois Telemarketers: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 21 2004
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services AKA S.I.R.SSweepstakes Information Reporting Services AKA S.I.R.S ripoff SCAM DISHONEST MISLEADING deceitful untruthful swindling crooked fraudulent LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MARTINSVILLE, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 16 2004
SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES S.I.R.S. RIPPING OFF THE LESS FORTIUNATE HOW TASTLESS AT CHRISTMAS NO LESS RIPOFF LAS VAGAS Nevada Author: Hatfield, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION REPORTING SERVICES AKA S.I.R.S. LAS VAGAS, Nevada

Dec 15 2004
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S. ripoff They sent me a letter saying that I won 677,519.00 cash. they also said that I had to send in 21.95 in order to get it. The signature on the paper was Kevin Smith. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fort Myers, Florida Corrupt Companies: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Las Vegas, Nevada

20, Report #120895

Dec 02 2004
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. - Cash Claim Information Center - C.C.I.C. fake sweepstakes requesting $20.00+ for a record of winnings Las Vegas Nevada Author: Wichita, Kansas Cash Services: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services, S.I.R.S., Cash Claim Information Center, C.C.I.C. Las Vegas, Nevada