Your Search | tax masters
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search
1, Report #1208893

Feb 13 2015
Obviously a biased post to show atr in a favorable light Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: ADVANCE TAX RELIEF/NOAH DANIELS/ERICA BATISTICH HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 07 2013
tax masters took 5000.oo dollars and now i owe more than when i paid Houston , Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Internal Revenue Service: tax masters Houston, Texas

Aug 27 2012
Tax Masters I trusted this company to help me with my tax problems and gave them 5,000 dollars to help with the IRS. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Income Tax Service: Tax Masters Internet

Apr 16 2012
Tax Masters inc. Had me to think they was helping me,but yet instead ripping me off about my money. Houston, Texas Author: preston, Georgia Liars: Tax Masters inc. Houston, Texas

Apr 07 2012
Tax masters Took my money and extended my tax problems, Internet Please Author: Myrtle beach, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax masters Internet

Jan 26 2012
Tax Masters took 4150.00 of my money to help with irs problems and did nothing and would not give my money back Houston, Texas I had a similar problem last year. Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Jan 23 2012
Tax Masters Tax Masters - Definite Rip Off Artists Houston, Texas BBB Rating Author: Indian Rocks, Florida Income tax: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Sep 13 2011
Tax Masters They took 4900 dollars from me and promised the IRS would be taken care of. They R Theives Houston, Texas Author: Clearwater, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Aug 19 2011
Patrick R Cox Tax Masters I gave Tax Masters $2700 back in 2010, IRS is still send me harrassing letters, the pentalities are still accumulating., Internet Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Income Tax Service: Patrick R Cox Tax Masters Internet

Jul 28 2011
Tax Masters Tax Master This company all they do is very simple, They Bait and call you and get you account information and sign bunch of forms to cover there but and after that is all set, They send a simple fax/e-mail to I Internet Author: Baltic, Connecticut Internal Revenue Service: Tax Masters Internet

Jun 26 2011
Tax Masters Brian Ellis Mis Representation, False advertising, Bait and Switch, SCAM, Internet Author: Hancock, Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Masters Internet

Jun 02 2011
Tax Masters falsely represents that they can reduce your tax liability as an inducement to buy their services. Their personnel are not qualified to act as tax advisors. Houston, Texas Author: New York, New York Income tax: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

May 12 2011
TaxMasters Tax Masters, Patrick Cox Tax Representation Scam Houston, Texas Author: Plantation, Florida Questionable Activities: TaxMasters Houston, Texas

May 08 2011
tax masters Your personal info is open season to any salesman Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: tax masters Houston, Texas

Apr 06 2011
Tax Masters Tax Masters promised to help me get out of trouble with the IRS. I paid them over $4000. They did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! THEY ARE A SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Houston, Texas Author: cincinatti, Ohio Lawyers: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Apr 02 2011
Tax Masters Tax Masters took my money, did not return Emails or phone calls. This went on for Three Years! Still no settlement with IRS! Houston, Texas Author: Hewitt, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Mar 10 2011
Tax Masters tax masters LIES!!!! Houston, Texas Author: Alta Loma, California Income tax: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Dec 08 2010
Tax Masters unethical, fraudulent Houston, Texas Author: va. beach, Virginia Income Tax Service: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Nov 26 2010
Tax Maters Patrick Cox and Tax Masters Promised if we paid our $4,400 they would help us reduce out $23,000 tax bill down to $8,000 Houston, Texas Author: Arlington, Virginia Income Tax Service: Tax Maters Houston, Texas

Nov 17 2010
Tax Masters Houston Texas Patrick Cox Fraud and Rip Off uncaring negligent stalling stealing money several federal lawsuits, Internet Author: Taxmasters Fruad, Other Income Tax Service: Tax Masters Houston Texas Internet

Oct 07 2010
TAX MASTERS RUN, not walk, away from this company! Houston, Texas Author: Palm Springs, California Income Tax Service: TAX MASTERS Houston, Texas

Oct 07 2010
Tax Masters, Inc. TMIRS Enterprises., Ltd dba Tax Masters Patrick Cox Aged/disabled mother w/alhiemers lives on $771 per mth & Tax Masters drained her Savings acc. giving her 0/nothing in return!! Houston, Internet Author: Spring, Texas Income Tax Service: Tax Masters, Inc. TMIRS Enterprises., Ltd dba Tax Masters Internet

Sep 28 2010
Tax Masters AKA Jermry Long of Texas Lets start with creating Anxiety, Stress and Empty out my last bit of Money from my Account. Houston, Texas Author: Buckeye, Arizona Income Tax Service: Tax Masters Houston, Texas

Aug 10 2010
TAX MASTERS Tax Masters over promises and never delivers! Houston, Texas Author: Palmyra, Illinois Financial Services: TAX MASTERS Houston, Texas

Aug 01 2010
Tax Masters Patrick Cox Buyer beware, these people only want your money, Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Masters Patrick Cox Internet