Your Search | the event
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 08 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Free Spirit - Important Report Updates and Clarifications Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 21 2015
Freda Hinsche Otto hired entertainment for her event and insisted on a verbal agreement because of hiring in a last-minute rush, then refused to pay after the event concluded. Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Festivals & Event Services: Freda Hinsche Otto Long Beach, California
3, Report #1207540

Feb 07 2015
NEIL SILVER FRIARS CLUB FRAUD NEIL SILVER THE CON ARTIST AND SWINDLER Neil Silver scams clients into the paying big money and then does not let them into the event New York, NY Internet HOW DARE YOU LIE!!!! Author: Miami , Florida Party Planners: NEIL SILVER FRIARS CLUB FRAUD Internet
4, Report #1202381

Jan 17 2015
Amazing Pet Expos They cancelled the event and will not refund my money. They eventually sent a check and then stopped payment on it. St. Louis, Missouri Missouri Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Services: Amazing Pet Expos Nationwide
5, Report #1202117

Jan 16 2015
08:37 AM total ticket scammers! they somehow pose as the event venue selling the tixs Internet Author: plantation, Florida Ticket Sales: Internet
6, Report #1197630

Dec 25 2014
CCI Hosting | CCIHosting | - Panama - No Support In The Event Of Failure Panama City Panama Author: Beverley Hills, California Web Hosting: CCI Hosting Panama City, Other

Dec 18 2014
Runway Magazine - James Buccelli runway magazine la, James Bucelli CEO of Runway Magazine is 100% a Crook and doesn't pay people Woodland Hills, California I am an investor with Runway Magazine on the Event Complained About Author: los angeles, California Runway Magazine - James Buccelli Woodland Hills, California

Oct 31 2014
Balearic entertainment inc Merritt QuirkBenjamin HuetRayhan RazzaqueConductive Venture Capital We are one of the few vendors that was been scammed by this company/people. They charged us for $1500 for rent for the event with the projected people was 8,000 but only 1000 came. They charged us with the promise people that they will bring to the festival. But everything was untrue. They said that they will give the refund but never response again with our email. Manhattan New York Author: New York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Balearic entertainment inc Manhattan , New York

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide
10, Report #1172089

Aug 25 2014
VIVID Seats One Direction Concert Tickets not Valid on the day of the Event chicago Illinois Author: Mckinney, Texas Ticket Sales: VIVID Seats chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Premier Care in Bathing We were told to give a good faith deposit, we was only going to give 250.00 the salesman who was at out house called the company and told them we was willing to give 250.00 and they told him it had to be 1,000.00. And salemen advised us in the event if our modification for our house doesnt go through we would have no problem getting our money back. They lied South Daytona Florida Author: East Sroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Cox Concessions in ohio destroyed my system and claiming no responsibility cinncinattie Nationwide they were the sponsor of the event Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Customer: The 502 concessions Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Tallgrass Talent Group Or Sunflower Group6951East30th Stre/Sunflower Group I was hired to be bea contract worker for the company, but after I was getting the run around about the event i was to work. Indianapolis Indiana The Truth IS the Truth Author: Houston, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Tallgrass Talent Group Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 11 2014
secured land transport The company is an explosive and hazardous waste carrier. Secured land transport is a carrier that uses Arizona law to take 500 bucks or the whole of drivers income check as deductable in the event a driver gets into a minor or major incident/accident..They charge drivers financially by ganishing there checks or a portion for any infraction with or without cause. In addition, this company will issue you a written disciplinary action of 6 months to 1 year for any minor offense to prevent you the driver from leaving the company to work for another. They will put negative reports on your DAC report to prevent good truck carriers to hire you.This is an unprofessional behaviour and i strongly warn any driver looking for employment with this carrier to desist or stay completely away from working with a crooked company such as secured land transport.. glendale Arizona Author: charlotte, North Carolina Trucking Companies: secured land transport glendale, Arizona

Mar 25 2014
THE EVENT Talent scouts looking for the next child star Manhattan New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: The e Select State/Province

Mar 18 2014
Jeanette Tye Runyon - Studio Woolslayer Jeanette Runyon Studio Woolslayer Jeanette RunyonJeanette Tye RunyonJeanette Victoria Runyon Lexington North Carolina
Of course you had problems. She's a CRIMINAL Author: Lexington, North Carolina Photography: Jeanette Runyon Studio Woolslayer Lexington, North Carolina

Feb 28 2014
all well staffing inc. sarah Levine or betsy montalvo open call for hospital positions, agency never showed to the event and they never called anyone to cancel. new york Internet Patricia Farkas aka Anonymous Author: new york, New York Hospitals: all well staffing inc. Internet

Feb 27 2014
Whitney Coleman Egg Travanga Craters and vendor event Erin Kistine Coleman Pinkele, Julie A. Coleman, Stacey Nicole Hambleton, Jeanne Langford, Natalie Hein, Neal Miller Taking payments from Vendors and the event center cannot be confirmed. Webster City Iowa
Author: Iowa Convention Centers: Whitney Coleman Egg Travanga Craters and vendor event Webster City, Iowa

Feb 20 2014
Uberseat, Uberseat offers tickets they don't have, and ships tickets too late for the event. Internet Uberseat powered by Ticket Evolution Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Uberseat Internet, Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
The Event - Orlando FRAUD new york New York I Know Information Author: New york , New York Beauty Pageants: Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Event - Orlando new york, New York

Oct 10 2013
Vivid Seats High price tickets, abnormal fees, Poor delivery service. I'm currently trying to sell my overpriced tickets, however, I will not be able to until I have the tickets delivered. Delivery date is 13 days prior to the event. Nearly Impossible! Vividseats is attentively working on my case. Author: Deerfield Beach , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Select State/Province

Aug 26 2013
Protective Life Insurance Corporation Protective Life Insurance LEGALLY ROBBED our family business of more than half a million dollars and because we actually believed that our key employee life insurance policy on which we had paid premiums of over $80,000 during the past 7 years would actually pay out the death benefit in the event we lost our key employee, our family is near bankrupcty and our business is not far behind. Birmingham Alabama
Home finally forclosed on . . . Author: anytown, Alabama Insurance Companies: Protective Life Insurance Corporation Birmingham, Alabama

May 28 2013
Storm Damage Specialists James Kennedy misrepresented himself to an 87 year old man who is hard of hearing and ill and did not fully understand or know what he was signing. He made my father beleive that he was authorized by Allstate Insurance. Aske d questions and made phone calls in order to obtain information to place a lien in the event he did not work his scam. Wanted to take control of the insurance check provided by Allstate. Merriville Indiana
Illegal Contractors as Claim Adjusters Author: Gary, Indiana Roofing Companies: Storm Damage Specialists Merriville, Indiana

May 22 2013
First Call Movers False Representation -Claim of Ability to Transport Cargo Container / False Representation - Claim they would provide a Bill of Lading as the Final Contract with Insurance Policy to Cover Replacement of Contents in the Event of an Accident or Theft / Flase Representation - Immediately Took Credit Card Funds and Never Provided a Bill of Lading (Contract) and Never Planned on Moving our Cargo Container Fort Lauderdale Florida Pattern of lies and deception Author: Phoenix, Arizona Criminal Justice System: First Call Movers Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 13 2013
Lex Levinrad lex levinrad sold me a frame house with stucco brick facade,presenting it as a concrete block house.the house was also occupied by tenants who had paid lex an $875 security deposit that I was supposed to get in the event I will have to evict said tenants.after the sale,lex has broken off all contact with me,kept the security deposit and got away with selling me a $30000 house for $ is true that the house was soldas is,but it was presented as a concrete and brick house to justify the high price,when in fact is a wooden frame house,worth a whole lot less.this could not be verified until the interior of the house was inspected,which occured after the deal was signed.Call it unethical,call it illegal,I regard it as a real estate fraud. Boca Raton Florida
Response To Above Allegation Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Lex Levinrad Boca Raton, Florida