Your Search | the international library of poetry
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 10 2012
the international library of poetry poetry.com they published 3 of my works i paid them, but the fourth poem they just took the money and never sent me my book i ordered that was promised to come out in febuary 2009 i paid them $50.00 Internet, Internet Author: stevens point, Wisconsin Book Publishers: the international library of poetry Internet

Aug 14 2011
The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely Poetry.com aka The International Library of Poetry. Over the past 18 years I entered Poetry Contest's twice a year which allowed him acess to our copyrighted material. This was his ploy in order to compile our work and turn into a profit. Excluding th 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills , Maryland
Author: Maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills, Maryland

May 21 2011
The International Library of Poetry Poetry.com I wrote several poems to them for publication, and was told through letters (snail mail) I qualified to attend a symposium of poets at Wahington DC and Las Vegas in 2002, 20005 and 20006, but those in Owings Mills, Maryland Ha, ha, ha! Author: Accra, Other Computer Fraud: The International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 01 2011
poetry.com poetry.com international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on poetry.com/the international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Book Publishers: poetry.com wareham, Massachusetts

Oct 05 2010
the international library of poetry. is becoming a pain in the backside, and they keep trying to rip me off WELL-KNOWN PUBLISHINIG SCAM Author: Orange, CA Advertising / Deceptive: THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY OWING MILLS, Maryland

Feb 28 2010
Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry, poetry.com, fraud betrail, strlling talent and my heart sinks, Internet Author: Fortuna, California Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jul 13 2009
The International Library Of Poetry They published 13 of my poems and I paid for things like books and rewards they said I won I just want to know what is going with my life in poerty. Owings Mills Maryland Seriously ?? Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland Nationwide

Jun 13 2009
The International Library Of Poetry Misrepresentation of my poem, not publishing it in all collected Whispers books. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 12 2009
Howard Ely, Managing Editor, Chandler Viccio, Charlene, Editors, Publish Today , The International Library Of Poetry Fraud, Deception and Lies Owings Mills Maryland Author: Newark, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 15 2008
Poetry.com - The International Library Of Poetry Stole my poem ' My King on a Throne ' written in September 2002which was given an award in 2003 as Editors Coice Award Owings Mills Maryland Author: Linclon, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com - The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 22 2008
The International Library Of Poetry promised an award and publishing of my writting. Owings Mills Maryland Author: blaine, Minnesota Door to Door Sales: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Jul 15 2008
Poetry.com ,the International Library Of Poetry Wow! My poem I submitted was chosen to be a finalist in a Intrenational Open Poetry Contest! HOGWASH! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Harvest, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com ,the International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 29 2007
The International Library Of Poetry Misleading, false reports, leading toward fraud, plus other charges I am not aware of yet! need help from a rep if there is a case. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Brantford, Ontario Corrupt Companies: THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY. Minnesota

Oct 17 2007
The International Library Of Poetry Ripoffreport.com is like a mechanic for a used car. Never side-step either or you will find yourself ripped off! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Naples, Texas Corrupt Companies: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 16 2007
The International Library Of Poetry I will be the next sap duped by this company Owings Mills Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Corrupt Companies: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 01 2007
The International Library Of Poetry, AKA Howard Ely RIPPED OFF Owings Mills Maryland Author: Boggabri, Other Con Artists: The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely Owings Mills, MD 21117, Maryland

Jul 09 2007
The International Library Of Poetry Too good to be true! Owings Mills Maryland Save your credit Author: Woodroffe, Other Sales People: The International Library Of Poetry Owing Mills, Maryland

Jul 04 2007
International Library Of Photography, Picture.com, The International Library Of Poetry Contest is falsified, stealing my photograph and asking for money. Ripoff Owings Mill Maryland I hate the International Library Of Poetry Author: Beatrice, Nebraska Corrupt Companies: International Library Of Photography, Picture.com, The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mill, Maryland

May 29 2007
Poetry.com, The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely;Editor Scam Owings Mills Maryland Author: Lampasas, Texas Book Publishers: Poetry.com, The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely;Editor Owings Mills, Maryland

23, Report #220469

Nov 13 2006
Poetry.com The International Library Of Poetry they stole my poems and sold them for profit without my permission they did not pay me any fees of anykind Owings MIlls Maryland Author: ROCKY MOUNT, Virginia Corrupt Companies: The International Library Of Poetry Owings MIlls, Maryland

24, Report #202989

Jul 26 2006
poetry.com - The International Library Of Poetry ripoff I was sent a book with my poem on page 1, but I had to pay for it I was sent a 3 pack c.d but I had to pay for it. I am to be sent an award trophy and medallion but I have to pay for them Owings Mills Maryland Author: Spruce Pine, North Carolina On-Line Business: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Apr 24 2006
Poetry.com, The International Library Of Poetry ripoff Owings Mills Maryland Author: Jasper, Georgia Corrupt Companies: The International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland