Your Search | the international library of poetry
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 12 2013
International library of poetry Howard Ely Managing Editor Rip off,stole my poetry Owings Mills Maryland
Author: Newark, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: International library of poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 30 2012
poetry.com International library of poetry, owning mills stole my intellectual property of art..after years of profecting & turning my words into visual pictures ..believed for years that I was working tward a book. on that i based my children &I futures o Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: poetry.com Internet

Sep 22 2012
International Library Of Poetry poetry.com They ripped me off of all my poems and they made me buy books that had my poems in them.They took advantage of me and my feeling in a Bad Way...And BIG WAY..., Internet Author: KILGORE, Texas Questionable Activities: International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jun 14 2012
1poetry plaza owings md 21117 the international library of poetry1 in august 7 2001 i received a letter with vip p3225525-999[1] from the international library ol poetry from owings saying that my poem named 'for ever always ' ,was selected among 33 poets for THE SOU m.d, Maryland Author: longisland city, New York Book Publishers: 1poetry plaza owings md 21117 m.d, Maryland

May 10 2012
the international library of poetry poetry.com they published 3 of my works i paid them, but the fourth poem they just took the money and never sent me my book i ordered that was promised to come out in febuary 2009 i paid them $50.00 Internet, Internet Author: stevens point, Wisconsin Book Publishers: the international library of poetry Internet

Oct 31 2011
international library of poetry they used my poetry without my consent owings mills, Maryland Author: santa ana, California Book Publishers: international library of poetry owings mills, Maryland

Sep 29 2011
International Library of Poetry poetry.com, lulu poetry Scam Owings Mills , Maryland Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Literary Agencies: International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Sep 02 2011
International Library of Poetry I gave to my Grandaughter Christine the gift of pubish her poem in a book that I paid $58.95 on 2/11/09 and they never send the book with her poem why not to be like a sparrow? Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Brandon, Florida Liars: International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 14 2011
The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely Poetry.com aka The International Library of Poetry. Over the past 18 years I entered Poetry Contest's twice a year which allowed him acess to our copyrighted material. This was his ploy in order to compile our work and turn into a profit. Excluding th 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills , Maryland
Author: Maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 13 2011
poetry.com International Library of Poetry Noble House Publishers UK This company i suppose by now many of us have realized we were taken advantage of with our creativity. Internet Author: Grays Knob, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: poetry.com International Library of Poetry Internet

May 21 2011
The International Library of Poetry Poetry.com I wrote several poems to them for publication, and was told through letters (snail mail) I qualified to attend a symposium of poets at Wahington DC and Las Vegas in 2002, 20005 and 20006, but those in Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Accra, Other Computer Fraud: The International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 01 2011
poetry.com poetry.com international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on poetry.com/the international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Book Publishers: poetry.com wareham, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2011
Poetry.Com International Library of Poetry They fooled me into thinking I was a good Poet Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.Com Internet

Jan 13 2011
HOWARD ELY international library of poetry, poetry.com CREATED ONLINE POETRY CONTEST SCAM TO OBTAIN MY INDIVIDUAL POEMS FOR PERSONAL USE, PUBLICATION, AND WEALTH Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Desktop Publishing: HOWARD ELY Internet

Dec 11 2010
Howard Ely, International Library of Poetry Poetry Contest, Editor 210-3,305 Madison Ave., Suite 449, New York, NY 10165 Falsely presented a contest where winners poems would be published with real intentions to either steal and use poems for their own gain or profit monitarily by requesting money in advance Owings Mills, Maryland Author: SSF, California Clubs & Organizations: Howard Ely, International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 28 2010
International Library Of Poetry 2008 - International Society Of Poets 2009 Publication Ripoff Sent $$ to order my POEM published in July, 2008 under OLD NAME of Company. Cannot reach by mail, email or phone. By 3/7/09- still no refund or publication Owings Mills Maryland Author: Costa Mesa, California Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 05 2010
the international library of poetry. is becoming a pain in the backside, and they keep trying to rip me off Author: Orange, CA Advertising / Deceptive: THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY OWING MILLS, Maryland

Jul 17 2010
Peotry.com LULU.com, International Library of poetry, Internet Author: Wapato, Washington Internet Fraud: Peotry.com Internet

Apr 23 2010
Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry Howard Ely The company stole poems and money from me Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Davidsville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Feb 28 2010
Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry, poetry.com, fraud betrail, strlling talent and my heart sinks, Internet Author: Fortuna, California Howard Ely, Managing Editor, The International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jan 28 2010
Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry howard ely In 1999 I wrote a poem and recieved notification I was being published. I have been gone alot since then doing Army stuff, Recently I tried to find and buy the book only to find it was a ripoff, NICE owings mills, Maryland Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Howard Ely - International Library Of Poetry owings mills, Maryland

Dec 30 2009
International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com Young girl rippoff by them. Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Geraldton, Ontario Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 19 2009
International Library Of Poetry liars Internet Author: Geraldton, Ontario Library: International Library Of Poetry Internet

Sep 24 2009
International Library Of Poetry - Poetry.com marketing company instead of literary society Internet Author: , Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: International Library Of Poetry Poetry.com Internet

Jul 18 2009
Picture.com, International Library Of Photographers INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY wON PRIZE, ENTERED IN FOR 10,000 COME TO PHOTOGRAPHERS CONFERENCE TO TALK TO CROWD AND MEET OTHER ARTIST, AND RECEIVE YOUR SIVER BOWL, AND PLAQUE. Owen Mills , Maryland Author: South Portland, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: Picture.com, International Library Of Photographers Owen Mills, Maryland