Your Search | the international society of poets
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 28 2011
Howard Ely They told me that my poem had won the the best poet award, the editors choice award, and that i was welcome to the international society of poets , Internet Not Credible Author: Naples, Texas Book Publishers: Howard Ely Internet

Apr 04 2009
International Society Of Poets - Mr.Steven Michaels The International Society of Poets nominated me for membership in the international Soiciety of Poets to the tune of $290.00. I was to receive a ISP Showcasr Journal featuring my work, a membership plaque, mrmbership pin, and a onr year subscription to Poetry Today. I sent my momey order 12/04/08 and itwas cashged 12/15/08, but I have not received anything promiced. I have received nothing. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Port Charlotte, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Jan 18 2008
Poetry.com/Howard Ely I was named a member of the international society of poets- but had to choose between 3 option to pay for it- going as far as saying, pay for your own poetry London United Kingdom Author: weybridge, Other Arts and Crafts: Poetry.com/Howard Ely London, United Kingdom

Oct 03 2007
Poetry.com , The International Society Of Poets, Watermark Press, scammed poets!!! I agree....lawsuit anyone Owings Mill Maryland Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Liars: Poetry.com Owings Mill, Maryland

Jun 27 2006
The International Society Of Poets Now I'm totally confused Ripoff Owings Mills Maryland Don't do it Author: Boulder, Colorado Book Publishers: The International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

6, Report #195877

Jun 11 2006
The International Society Of Poets Aka ISP ripoff poetry scamartists liars money scheming Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: The International Society Of Poets Internet

Aug 20 2005
The International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poetry Ripoff I had to tell my loving wife that realizing her dreams were based on a low life bunch of rip-offs lies. It broke her heart and cost me money. Owings Mill MD Author: Woodstock, Georgia Corrupt Companies: The International Society Of Poets Owings Mill, MD

Mar 30 2005
The International Society Of Poets ripped me off I sent payment in full on 2/22/05, of $187.00 for my supposed awards I never received them Owings Mills Maryland This is a shameThis scam is as old as the hills Author: Campton, Kentucky Con Artists: The International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 05 2004
The International Society Of Poets ripoff I feel very decieved, taken advantage of, and sick to my stomach. I felt my work was good and now I'm not so sure what to believe. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Hayden, Idaho Corrupt Companies: THe International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland