Your Search | the remedy group
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 03 2014
Remedy Center The Remedy Group $4k deposit scam for Home Loan Modifications Newport Beach California
Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Loan Modification: Remedy Center Newport Beach, California

Jun 18 2014
The Remedy Group, American Remedy Center, National Remedy Center, Remedy Law Group Lisa Kilgore, Denise Willliams, Nate Rhoades, Daniel Williams, José Arellano The Remedy Group took $4500 from me and disappeared from the face of the earth Newport Beach California Andrew D. Weiss California Lawer behind REMEDY SCAMS Author: Miami, Florida Legal Services: Legal Process Services: The Remedy Group, American Remedy Center, National Remedy Center, Remedy Law Group Newport Beach, California

May 20 2014
Remedy Law Center, Prudent Law Group, Novation Law Center 4500 Campus Newport Beach California Advanced Fees, Loan Modification Scam Center Newport Beach, California Andrew D. Weiss California Lawer behind REMEDY SCAMS Author: Irvine, California Legal Process Services: Remedy Law Center, Prudent Law Group, Novation Law Center 4500 Campus Newport Beach Ca Newport Beach, California

Apr 10 2014
The Remedy Group American Remedy Centerhhtp://american remedy center.org Home refinance scam Newport Beach California Author: Pensacola, Florida Loan Modification: The Remedy Group Newport Beach, California

Jan 01 2014
The Remedy Law Group/Remedy Center The people were: LisaKilgore@ext.243, Matt Hay@ext.510,#949-600-4184Jose Arellano@ext. 244, fax#94 I was trying to save my home from foreclosure and this company scammed me out of $4000.00 claiming that they can help me modify my home and lower my mortgage $1200.00 to $425.00 per month. Newport Beach California
The Remedy Group Correction Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Loan Modification: The Remedy Law Group/Remedy Center Newport Beach, California

6, Report #1081959

Sep 25 2013
remedy law group, the remedy group, remedy law, many other names Loan Mod.,took our money, didn't do one lousy thing, lied consistently, our home is in foreclosure!! newport, beach California ANDREW DUFF WEISS, ATTORNEY BEHIND REMEDY GROUP Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: remedy law group newport, beach, California

Jul 25 2013
The Remedy group Case Manager Natalia MesaAttorney Pamela Gressier I paid this company $2500 dollars for a modification from Wells Fargo and when I would not pay another $1500 dollars because I had not heard from Wells Fargo directly, that is when I reliazed I had been a victim of greed and deceit. Newport Beach California Another Fake move Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Attorneys General: The Remedy group Newport Beach, California

Jul 23 2013
The Remedy Center The Remedy Group The Remedy Center ripped me off for $4000 Newport Beach California ATTORNEY ANDREW WEISS AND BRIAN LEVINE BEHIND REMEDY SCAMS Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: The Remedy Center Newport Beach, California

Jul 17 2013
The Remedy Group ( Matt Ervin and Denise Williams) promised me they were working on my modification. Newport Beach California ATTORNEY ANDREW WEISS & BRIAN LEVINE BEHIND REMEDY SCAM Author: miami, Florida Attorneys General: The Remedy Group ( Newport Beach , California

Aug 19 2011
Debt Remedy Solutions Debt Remedy Solutions Promised but failed to settle my debt Internet, Florida ANOTHER SCAM BY THE REMEDY GROUP Author: Grove city, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Debt Remedy Solutions Internet, Florida