Your Search | the travel center
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Pilot Travel Center 11957 Douglas Ave,Des Miones IA I purchased A Green Dot Money Pak for $200, when i went to load it on my debit card it said insufficient funds.I spoke to the General manager Dustin. He did nothing to assist with the issue. He was very uncaring or concerned. Des Moines Iowa
Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Pilot Travel Center Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 11 2014
Fun Time Vacation/ The travel Center sold me a trip but never delivered wont call me or return emails Clarksburg Maryland Author: Tyler , Texas Hotel: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 06 2014
Travel Center, Clarksburg, MD Travel Center Refuses to Refund Money Clarksburg Maryland Author: tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 02 2014
The travel center Omaha Travel Fax at work travel deals buy 1 vacation get one half off Clarksburg, Maryland Author: Spring, Travel Services: The travel center Clarksburg, Maryland

Jun 30 2014
Delta Travel Center #2 2341 W Broadway St, Forrest City, Arkansas 72335 Gas station selling water instead of fuel. Forrest City Arkansas Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Gas Stations: Delta Travel Center #2 Forrest City, Arkansas

Jun 26 2014
travel by centenial the travel center ripp off Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Travel Agencies: travel by centenial Nationwide

Jun 13 2014
The Travel Center and Jetaway-Travel Fun Time Vacations The Travel Center Scam Clarksburg Maryland Author: Reading , Pennsylvania Travel Services: The Travel Center and Jetaway-Travel Clarksburg, Maryland

Jun 12 2014
Travel Center Scam, Fraud, Deceptive Advertising Clarksburg Maryland Author: charlotte, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Jun 10 2014
vip mexico holidays travel by centennial the travel center universal travel network scam mexico Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Resorts: vip mexico holidays travel by centennial Nationwide

May 30 2014
TRAVEL CENTER AMERICA TA TRUCK STOPS TA TRUCK STOP MECHANICAL SERVICES ARE A RIP OFF! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Mechanics: TRAVEL CENTER AMERICA Internet

May 21 2014
seacoast travel The tourcenter travelfun a travel center vaction package deal for cracker barrel casselberry Florida Author: Jarratt, Virginia Travel Agencies: seacoast travel casselberry, Florida

May 01 2014
Grand Incentives Travel Center, Universal Travel Network Thiefs, Offers travelfor reduced cost and you can never use it Sarasota Florida Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Travel Services: Grand Incentives Nationwide

Feb 12 2014
Travel Center / Grand Incentives THIS COMPANY SCAMMED US OUT OF OUR MONEY, NO TRIP, JUST SCAMMED Clarksburg Maryland Author: Whitehouse, Texas Travel Agencies: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

15, Report #1119438

Jan 29 2014
Travel Center Universal VacationsUniversal Travel Network Vacation Package Clarksburg Maryland Author: Plainfield, Illinois Resorts: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Nov 19 2013
Delta Travel Center, Worldwide Travel Center, Sunrise Travel Scam, Misleading, Rip Off, Fraud Valencia California Author: Glendale, California Air Travel: Delta Travel Center Valencia, California

Oct 27 2013
TA Travel Center Davy Crockett Travel Center Restaurant Serve the WORST FOOD TO ME. Tennessee Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Restaurants: TA Travel Center Select State/Province

Oct 16 2013
RomexTravel In January 2013, I purchased two trips ,$586, from Brian at Romex Travel in GA and I was told that the cost of the trips and an additional cost of transfer fees $69 per person, would be required. Brian assured me I could pick destination. I paid in full trips via ACH from my Bank Account should have been a sign when they did not take a credit card. Days ticked away and I recieved a letter in the mail from Travel Center congratulating me on my trip purchase and a laundry list of terms and conditions for the trips. I had to activate the trip within 30 days, so I proceeded to activated the Cabo trip and paid ($136) the activation fees for this one trip. I was assured by Travel Center that i would only pay hotel taxes once we arrived at Hotel. I made several attempts to call Romex Travel after 60 days of no additional contact from travel center and I could not get Brian on the phone again, nor anyone else.  I finally got a letter in the mail from Grand Incentives (FL). They wanted to congratulate me on my trips and to send respond w/ the enclosed form and $99 per person fee for processing fees and I had to send it all back via CERTIFIED MAIL. I called Romex to ask why was this not disclosed, again no response to my call.  So I paid the processing fee. Then the next letter requested I send back in 30 days copies of my drivers licenses, so I sent that one as requested. Forty days later I have to send in my request of what day I want to leave and where. I never heard back for another 60 days and get a letter saying my certificate had been cancelled. I lost all that money and never received a vacation package. Atlanta Georgia Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Travel Agencies: RomexTravel Select State/Province

Oct 10 2013
Romex Travel Romex Travel and the Travel Center - Partners in Crime! internet Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Travel Agencies: Romex Travel internet, Select State/Province

Sep 18 2013
Romex Travel Grand Incentives, Boarding pass, The Travel Center Offered Hawaii Vacation for 3 at $750.00 plus free airfair. Airfair voided, never received trip. 7560 commerce ct. Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Travel Services: Romex Travel 7560 commerce ct., Florida

Sep 04 2013
Unleashed Services Travel Center, Trip Pro, Grand Incentives I recieved a fax at clayton co office for trip 7 days 8 nights in Hawaii airfare encluded For 2 people in the amount of $600.00. This process began December 2012 and I been given the run around for a year. As of 9-4-13 the only thing we recieved has been empty promises. Travel center passing the buck to unleashed services whom they claimed they stop working with about 6 months ago. Sarasota Florida Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Travel Services: Unleashed Services Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2013
TA Travel Center Missing money out of my truck. While it was being worked on in the TA shop. Russell, IL Illinois Author: St Johns, Michigan Liars: Driver Mark Russell, Illinois

Jul 25 2013
Travel Center Maryland I want a refund... SCAM! Clarksburg Maryland Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 16 2013
Universal Travel Network back of check: ABCand123 Corp. nad The Travel Center Received Fax at office, good travel package prices, cannot get travel vouchers needed without paying more and mroe monies....they have gotten $438.00 out of me which I agreed too for that was a fair price but now they and want another $198.00 for a trip I could have booked for only $300.00 on my own and will not cancel and refund for now they say it has been too long....they took this time knowing I could now not cancel. RIPOFF of a Senior Citizen! Kansas City, Missouri Author: mineral point, Missouri Travel Services: Universal Travel Network Kansas City, , Missouri

Jul 15 2013
The Travel Center Romex Travel Paid for a Trip I NEVER Received Clarksburg Maryland Author: Dallas, Texas Resorts: The Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland