THE UPS STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the ups store
There may be more reports for "the ups store "
For more results perform a general search for "the ups store "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Package finally arrived to recipient after about 1 month of initial shipping date Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

3, Report #1381912

Jun 28 2017
The UPS Store 4513 Refused Refund Tampa Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: The UPS Store 4513 Tampa, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Nov 30 2016
the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

May 17 2016
Working Persons Store Incompetent! Customer service awful! South Bend Indiana We want to make this right Author: Conway, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Working Persons Store South Bend, Indiana

Jun 23 2015
UPS Store Damaged Computer - Claimed Denied Universal City Texas Need details about packaging - Rebuttal Author: Live Oak , Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Universal City, Texas

Jun 03 2015
Senior Sales Bella Thorne, Chris Walker, Crystal Lowe, Adam Brooks, Senior-Sales COMPLETE RIP OFF - 100% SCAM Plano Texas Senior Sales - Leads for Insurance and Mortgage Brokers Author: Texas Telemarketing Companies: Senior Sales Plano, Texas

Apr 17 2015
Peacemaker Gun Carts Owner demands additional $275 for shipping after paying for cart in full 10 weeks ago ATHENS Illinois Peacemaker Gun Carts continues to show contempt for potential customers Author: Fort Huachuca, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Peacemaker Gun Carts Internet

Apr 13 2015
The UPS Store/Steve Howk Property Damage Redding California
ask? Author: Redding, California Printing & Copy Services: The UPS Store Redding, California

Mar 24 2015
fed arm neil mehta sent wrong ammo, no response, fake address Fort Smith Arkansas Not Fedarm Author: New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: fed arm Fort Smith, Arkansas

13, Report #1201467

Jan 13 2015
United Parcel Service UPS Bait and Switch-UPS Style Atlanta Georgia Who exactly packed the speakers? Author: Jeffersonville, Vermont Shipping & Handling: United Parcel Service Atlanta, Georgia

14, Report #1192341

Dec 01 2014
The UPS Store, Lynnwood WA Discarded package and contents Lynnwood Washington Author: Lynnwood, Washington Shipping Companies: The UPS Store, Lynnwood WA Lynnwood, Washington

15, Report #1192204

Dec 01 2014
CSA Management, Austin, TX Ana, Mary Releasing RipOff After 30 Years Residency!!! Two Disabled Women!!!!!! Austin, Texas Lease signed and Returned-Finally!!!! Author: Austin, Texas Property Management: CSA Management, Austin, TX Austin,, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Cameras and Parts camerasandparts.com Took camera and payment for repairs and never retruned either Lakewood California Report Cameras and parts Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts Lakewood, California

Sep 24 2014
The UPS Store Matt and some really old lady I have never shipped anything overseas and regret using the UPS store to do it for my first time. Burke Virginia Response to AT&T store manager Author: burke, Virginia Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Burke, Virginia

Aug 26 2014
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center KinkosKinko's LIED ABOUT PACKING/SHIPPING, DELIBERATELY SCAMMED ME, CARELESS MANAGER ONLY MADE EXCUSES Phoenix Arizona RE: HEY HELENE ,aka- ROBERT Author: Arizona Shipping & Handling: FedEx Office Print & Ship Center Phoenix, Arizona

19, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas If you supplied the box, then how can they be responsible for it? Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Failure to perform services that I paid $15,000.00 for and later refused to refund my money when I requested a refund. Beverly Hills California HERE IS SECOND WORLD INVESTORS RESPONSE TO TODD STOCKTON USING FAKE TESTIMONAL TO TARNISH THEIR REPUTATION Author: Culver City, California Business Consultants: Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Beverly Hills, California

May 06 2014
The UPS Store 3117 The UPS Store, UPS Store, Ashleen - owner theft of mail, scam to get ore money, threaten if would not pay excessive fees fleming island Florida
Truth be told Author: fleming island, Florida Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store 3117 fleming island, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Sublime Instant Lift Omni Research Medical Supply Over Priced Product that not manufactured by company ,Private Labeled, Delaware
cut out the middleman Author: California Beauty Salons: Sublime Instant Lift , Delaware

Apr 20 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME TO STOP THESE MONSTERES!! Author: Mont Alto, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of America Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 10 2014
Guardian Lion Wireless LLC Leo Wristwatch (Jason Sullivan) Took $149 from a single mother in Jan. 2013 and has failed to refund money or deliver promised product Marina Del Ray California
I got ripped off as well! $149 Author: San Luis Obispo, California Communications & Networking: Guardian Lion Wireless LLC Marina Del Ray, California

Dec 30 2013
Peabody Vacations LLC Jeffrey Hirschkorn, President Gave him the benefit of the doubt because it's the right thing to do.... WRONG!!! Alamonte Springs, Florida
2014 is here !!! Alan Hirschkorn / Jeffrey Hirschkorn - STILL OWE THE VICTIMS OF RECENT PAST Author: , Pennsylvania Peabody Vacations LLC Alamonte Springs, Florida