THE UPS STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the ups store
There may be more reports for "the ups store "
For more results perform a general search for "the ups store "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381912

Jun 28 2017
The UPS Store 4513 Refused Refund Tampa Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: The UPS Store 4513 Tampa, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Nov 30 2016
the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Apr 13 2015
The UPS Store/Steve Howk Property Damage Redding California
ask? Author: Redding, California Printing & Copy Services: The UPS Store Redding, California

6, Report #1192341

Dec 01 2014
The UPS Store, Lynnwood WA Discarded package and contents Lynnwood Washington Author: Lynnwood, Washington Shipping Companies: The UPS Store, Lynnwood WA Lynnwood, Washington

Sep 24 2014
The UPS Store Matt and some really old lady I have never shipped anything overseas and regret using the UPS store to do it for my first time. Burke Virginia Response to AT&T store manager Author: burke, Virginia Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Burke, Virginia

8, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas If you supplied the box, then how can they be responsible for it? Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

May 06 2014
The UPS Store 3117 The UPS Store, UPS Store, Ashleen - owner theft of mail, scam to get ore money, threaten if would not pay excessive fees fleming island Florida
Truth be told Author: fleming island, Florida Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store 3117 fleming island, Florida

Oct 07 2013
The UPS Store Outrageous shipping rate for light weight box shipped by ground San Diego California Caveat emptor? Author: Imperial, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2013
The UPS Store #2912 Poor customer service with the manager with a very rude attitude that had a mean side to him. Did not bill properly and would not use logic to give a proper bill with the copier. Was charged $6.00 for a fax that did not go through becasue the call would not go through. Everett Washington Petty, pathetic complaint Author: Everett, Washington Office Suppliers & Stationers: The UPS Store #2912 Everett, Washington

Jun 10 2013
The UPS Store 5861 Frederick Maryland Denied an insurance claim on damaged package they said was packet fine. Then they mislead me on the dispute procedure. , FREDERICK Maryland Did you pack it or did The UPS Store? Author: FREDERICK, Maryland Shipping & Handling: The UPS Store 5861 Frederick Maryland , FREDERICK MD 21704, Maryland

Jun 05 2013
The UPS Store & Megan Berry I asked an employee if I would be penalized if my payment was late a week before my UPS Box rent was due. Odessa Texas To: Thank You For the Heads Up Author: Odessa, Texas Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store Odessa, Texas

Jun 03 2013
The UPS Store The UPS Store Charged more than 50% of Online Quote Cranberry Township Pennsylvania
Re:nick1346 Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania

May 20 2013
the ups store ups inside theft glendale arizona
This complaint reeks of fraud. Author: phoenix, Arizona Specialty Stores: the ups store glendale, Select State/Province

May 13 2013
The UPS Store - #4469 DO NOT SHIP USPS $6.20 FOR TRACKING?!?!? Clinton Utah Where were the hidden charges? Author: Clinton, Utah Shipping Companies: The UPS Store - #4469 Clinton, Utah

Mar 29 2013
The UPS Store #1500 Rip OFF!! Bluffton, South Carolina
Why? Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Shipping Companies: The UPS Store #1500 Bluffton, South Carolina

18, Report #1019776

Feb 25 2013
The UPS Store Rude, nasty staff, rip-offs, unexplained charges, unethical, unprofessional los angeles, California
Seeworthy the troll, can't keep a straight story.. Author: West Hollywood, California Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store los angeles, California

Jan 21 2013
The UPS Store #0412 The UPS Store location in KENTWOOD,MI Packed and Destroyed $10,000.00 Electronics KENTWOOD, Michigan What insurance did you opt in for? Author: Shorewood, Illinois Shipping & Handling: The UPS Store #0412 KENTWOOD, Michigan

Jan 15 2013
The UPS Store Palo Alto #6105 Vik Patel I changed my mind regarding a postal box less than 24 hours of reserving, and was denied a refund by Vik Patel ,Manager. I filed a complaint with my credit card company and the Department of Justice palo alto, California Fraud?? People like you commit fraud! Author: , California Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store Palo Alto #6105 palo alto, California

Jan 14 2013
The UPS Store - #1249 Outrageous Service Charge Palm Harbor, Florida
One more little question. Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Convenience Stores: The UPS Store - #1249 Palm Harbor, Florida

Dec 30 2012
U P S STORE #5258 lady who answers the phonehello in proper packing! then lieing about the insurance claims!!! richfield, Utah Let The UPS Store Handle It Author: commerce city, Colorado Mail Order Services: U P S STORE #5258 richfield, Utah

Dec 22 2012
The UPS Store There are other UPS Stores -- Just not this one! Southfield, Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Specialty Stores: The UPS Store Southfield, Michigan

Dec 09 2012
The UPS Store (Ruben Sacks - Owner) EXPRESS MARKETING SERVICES, INC. The UPS Store (Ruben Sacks - Owner) RIPPED ME OFF!!! BEWARE!!! I RECOMMEND TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR HIS STORE!!! Pompano Beacht, Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: The UPS Store (Ruben Sacks - Owner) Pompano Beacht, Florida

Nov 05 2012
The UPS Store, Nantucket, MA THe UPS Store #5207, Nantucket, MA Broken expensive museum piece delivered, rude and non-responsive UPS manager Nantucket, Massachusetts What exactly are you complaining about? The relevant details were omitted.. Author: Irvine,, California Courier Services: The UPS Store, Nantucket, MA Nantucket, Massachusetts