THE DUMP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the dump
There may be more reports for "the dump"
For more results perform a general search for "the dump"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2014
Creative Concept Inc, New York Suzie Maria, Laurel, Clair, etc. Do not work with this company, they stole my work , and what they returned is going to the dump, they destroyed it. new york New York
Author: Europe, Arts and Crafts: Creative Concept Inc, New York new york , New York

Sep 18 2014
Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau Raymond and Jeanne Rau Ripped me off $55,000 that I paid up front to build my home, with no work being done for 45 days we fired Ray Rau and he would not refund any money, claiming that he gets builders profit off the top. No work was done other than demolition of the previous home. New Braunfels Texas This report was not falso by no means. Please provide me exact reciepts that you are offering others. DO your reseach! You will find other reports! Author: Early, Texas Home Improvements: Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau New Braunfels, Texas

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
OK, this is pretty funny Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia 'OIL'RAQ... Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Home depot and its roof installers My local Home depot ,which says Home depot corporate can help you, but its corporate office , the merry go round assigned to us, which serves only to us back to their untrained contractors who have destroyed your home as they have mine. In my case those w Destroyed the atrium of my home through bad installation, and robbed me of my new flashings they advertise to you but never install them, and use your old stuff and destroy your home in taking short cuts. I have pictures online, I had alos shared more, but I clicked the x while trying to backspace here and erased here They did a change of adress Charlotte ,? Nationwide
August 14, 2014 Credit monitoring alerted us Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Home depot and its roof installers Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Philip Ison Phil IsonIson InternationalIson FurnitureBerkeley UpholsteryInterGlobalReimaginistLooc StudiosPlant D ManufacturingDirect Resource Group801 InvestmentsHigh Street GalleriesInternational Distribution Services PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Thomasville North Carolina the harts Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Philip Ison Thomasville, North Carolina

Jun 06 2014
Big Red Box bigredboxdumpsterrentals.com 888-470-4609, Avoid at all costs, scam, PJ in Charleston South Carolina complaints, rip off, dont book a local dumpster with them. big red box scam North Charleston south carolina Reply from Budget Dumpster Author: charleston, South Carolina Trucking Companies: Big Red Box bigredboxdumpsterrentals.com North Charleston, SC

May 13 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Revealing the TRUTH and Some Information for Michael Goodstone Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

May 06 2014
The Dump/Haynes Furniture/Claude Neptune/Shannon Sanchez Sent Us Damaged Furniture Twice!!!! Oaks Pennsylvania
Update Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Oaks, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2014
CHRISTIAN VEGA NOBLE HOME COSPRINGFIELD MANUFACTURING LLC INTERNET CON SITE INTERNET Viable Evidence ! the TRUTH about scammer Phil Ison AUTHOR: The Truth Revealed ! Phil Ison is a SCAM artist! Author: PORTSMOUTH, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: CHRISTIAN VEGA Internet

Mar 31 2014
Intercoastal Marine Service False repairs and overbilling Marco Island Florida
Intercoastal Marine Author: port charlotte, Florida Mechanics: Intercoastal Marine Service Marco Island, Florida

Feb 20 2014
The Dump - Oaks, PA Product Not Delivered Oaks Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump - Oaks, PA Oaks, Pennsylvania

Feb 18 2014
Travelosity and Hertz Travelocity and Hertz ripoff Hertz -casper wyoming Not a Ripoff - Are you crazy! Author: CHANDLER, Arizona Auto Rentals: Travelosity and Hertz Select State/Province

Feb 17 2014
The Dump - Oaks Melita dump furniture oaks damaged cover up oaks Pennsylvania Author: Royersford, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump - Oaks Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
Bo Kelleher of Ladera Portal Bo Kelleher of Kultura, Bo Kelleher stole my credit card information and stole my identity. Ladera Ranch, California
Bo is pissed because I live in a mansion LMFAO Author: Ladera Ranch, California Computer Fraud: Bo Kelleher of Ladera Portal Ladera Ranch, California

Nov 08 2013
The Dump Ripoff Scam Contract Levittown Pennsylvania Author: Trenton, New Jersey Sales People: The Dump Levittown, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2013
The DUMP furniture store near airport $200.00 lifetime cleaning IRving, Texas Author: rowlett, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: The DUMP IRving, Texas

Oct 04 2013
The Dump Steal your money Houston Texas Author: Kingwood, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Houston, Texas

Sep 02 2013
The Dump Charge a bogus 20% restocking fee!! Houston Texas Your fault.. Author: Katy, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Houston, Texas

Aug 23 2013
The Dump-Irving, TX BUYER BEWARE Irving, Texas Author: Highland Village, Texas Specialty Stores: The Dump-Irving, TX Irving, Texas

Aug 15 2013
The Dump Defective furniture - Refused to address Irving Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Irving, Texas

Jul 21 2013
The Dump aka Haynes Furniture Buyer Beware: their Persian rugs may not be cleanable but rather disposable Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2013
Cinemacar Leasing-Guy Carnazza inappropriate customer service and carelessness, lack of seriousness when negotiating and complete absence of consideration Westwood New Jersey This story could not be further from the truth. Just a bunch of schemers trying to get something for nothing. Author: Miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: Cinemacar Leasing-Guy Carnazza Westwood, New Jersey

Jul 03 2013
The Dump Furniture Store Bait & Switch, bad quality furniture, quick delivery of damaged pieces, late replacements, rude, impolite, incaring customer service, Cheaply made in China product, our replacement may be damaged too Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Furniture Manufactures: The Dump Furniture Store Houston, Texas