Your Search | time warner cable
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 13 2014
Time Warner Cable Bogus Free Dell 2in1 Offer Enjoy more of what you love when you add TV to your internet service. Reply by 9/15 and get a free Dell 2in1 Tablet and PC Nationwide
Author: Santa Monica, California Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Time Warner Cable Don't use Time Warner Cable Arlington Texas Author: Keller, Texas Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Time Warner Cable Intellgent Home Services promised were not services rendered Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Security Services: Time Warner Cable Intellgent Home Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Time Warner CAble So on live tv this is what I get New York main headquaters Nationwide
Author: Torrance, California Cable TV: Time Warner CAble Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
Author: Torrance, California Cable TV: TIME WARNER CABLE Internet
56, Report #1161982

Jul 14 2014
Time Warner Cable Reward Card SCAM Time Warner, Time Warner Cable, Reward Card Palm Springs Nationwide Author: Palm Springs, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Desert Cities Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Time Warner Cable $4000 installation fee Corbin Nationwide There are other costs involved Author: Corbin , Kentucky Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Time Warner Cable TWC Want me to upgrade to more service than I need to solve their own equipment failures Santa Ana Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
Credit Collecton Services CCS USA Time Warner Cable Processing Center Newton Massachusetts Author: Hamburg, New Jersey Cable TV: Credit Collecton Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jun 10 2014
Time Warner Cable remote view wioed my entire computer out!!!!! New York Nationwide Author: Jamaica, New York Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
Time Warner Cable Phony Promotioal Items Columus Ohio Author: GroveCity, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Time Warner Cable Columus, Ohio

May 31 2014
Time Warner Cable Time Warner Set up installation took money and did not deliver, no service but took 170.66 for service install Clarksburg West Virginia Author: West Virginia, West Virginia Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Clarksburg, West Virginia

May 29 2014
time warner cable j twc tech left tools and 14 month old choked on it. no apoligy just a superviser came tried to take the tool. jacksonville north carolina
Not Always the Other Persons Fault Author: jacksonville , North Carolina Internet Service Providers: time warner cable j jacksonville nc, Select State/Province

May 22 2014
Time Warner Cable of San Diego Wrongful disconnection billing policy San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Internet Services: Time Warner Cable of San Diego San Diego, California

May 15 2014
Techzilla Saveology Bad Product, Lie's About Affliiation with Time Warner Cable, Lie's About Rebate for Product Ft. Lauderdale Florida Update to Techzilla Product Author: Jordan, New York Cable Companies: Techzilla Saveology Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 06 2014
Time warner cable Offered a $300 Visa card to switch service - no follow through- the excuses Orange, calif Nationwide Author: Orange, California Cable TV: Time warner cable Nationwide

May 03 2014
Fixed Author: DALLAS, Texas Cable TV: TIME WARNER CABLE DALLAS TX Nationwide

May 02 2014
Time Warner Cable April 25, 2014 my two large dogs contained in my rear yard were barking with an alert of a stranger. I asked the 275 lb man why he was in my rear yard, he sarcastically responded that he was with Time Warner Cable, and has easement rights. I said I don't care if you are God, you are trespassing, and you should have knocked on my door, and asked or notified me before entering my property. He indicated he didn't need to do that. My two large dogs start jumping on him because they could tell he was not welcome and it is their job to protect their property, and the trespasser disregarded the two signs on both sides of my yard before entering: Beware of Dog! He then starting hitting my dogs with his arms, again 275 lb man. I called my dogs into my home. He came from my neighbor on right, and proceeded thru my yard into my neighbors yard on left, and found a cable box, which he threw the lid off of it about 10 ft displaying his anger. I called Time Warner Cable and reported to a supervisor, she apologized, agreed with me and filed a complaint to the employees supervisor. She also indicated that employees are trained to ask and notify before entering property, to be respectful, etc. I saw him leave shortly before I left my home for the evening. I asked that his supervisor to call me, I have not received a call and it has been 5 days. The next am I noticed an orange line running on my left side of the house from the cable box across the rear of my property up the right side of the property to the neighbors home. I called Time Warner Cable this am, three days later, to ask what is this line, why is it on my property, why was I not notified, what is the status and plan for the line, and the supervisor I spoke to this am was rude as well, indicated employees have rights to enter my property at anytime, have rights to defend themselves against my dogs, have rights to leave cords on my property without notice or information, etc. So which is it, which supervisor was correct, and what are my rights? Cincinnati Ohio Hope... Author: Loveland, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Cincinnati , Ohio

Apr 24 2014
Time warner cable Dishonor agreement made to stop my switch to competitor Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cable TV: Time warner cable Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 10 2014
time warner cable time warner cable ripped me off columbus Ohio Author: cardington, Ohio Cable Companies: time warner cable columbus, Ohio

Apr 09 2014
USA Benefits Direct Savings Solutions Charged me 1.95, did not get packet in time to review trial period for 15 days. Hendersonvillle Tennessee Time warner cable Author: San Jacinto, California Unusual Rip-Off: USA Benefits Hendersonvillle, Tennessee

Apr 08 2014
Time Warner Cable I returned there equipment to local office , lady said I would be credited but they still want to charge me for something they have. Youngstown Ohio Author: New Springfield, Ohio DJ Services: Time Warner Cable Youngstown, Ohio

Apr 06 2014
Time Warner Cable Billing Fraud and Theft atlanta Internet Author: Long Beach, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Internet

Apr 03 2014
Time Warner Cable Know the terms of any Rewards issued by TWC Charlotte North Carolina Author: Troutman, North Carolina Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Charlotte, North Carolina

Mar 21 2014
Time Warner Cable - SoCal Time Warner Cable promised Samsung Galaxy if I upgarded my Service - REFUSE TO PROVIDE TABLET Lake Elsinore California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Cable Companies: Time Warner Cable - SoCal Lake Elsinore, California