TIRES AND MORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires and more
There may be more reports for "tires and more"
For more results perform a general search for "tires and more"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

Oct 29 2012
Tires and More of Suwanee Tires Plus of Suwanee Out of Business, who is covering warranties? Suwanee, Georgia changing name butt same old rebutts Author: sugar hill, Georgia Auto Warranty: Tires and More of Suwanee Suwanee, Georgia

Jul 30 2012
Tires and more ccc suwanee unprofessional ripoffs suwanee, Georgia n/A Author: suwanee, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Tires and more ccc suwanee suwanee, Georgia

Jan 30 2012
tires and more suwanee,ga Tires plus Mr Roman is a major scammer, screws friends, employees, beware, bankrupt,going out of buisness,and getting sued!!!! suwanee, Georgia Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: tires and more suwanee, Georgia

Nov 20 2009
Wheels Tires and More wheelstiresandmore.com Sent a collection of different wheels, when a set was ordered and some were damaged! Internet Author: , Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet