Your Search | tlg*great fun
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 08 2014
Trilegiant Great Fun TLG/Great Fun another crazy internet coupon scam site Nashville Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Trilegiant Great Fun Internet

May 19 2014
TLG Great Fun Unaware of monthly charges Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Great Fun Nationwide

Mar 26 2014
TLG Great Fun Fraud 20$ rebate BEWARE!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Maryland Rebates: Great fun/ Shoppers advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 07 2014
TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Unauthorized access to my bank account, for a service not requested or rendered, they refuse to give money back.Don't know who they are, they will not refund $19.99 that was taken out, filed with the bank, dept of complaints, bank informed me they have been having many complaints concerning this company. Internet Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN Internet

Jun 09 2013
TLG Great fun I cancelled my subscription and they still charged my debit card Auborn California Author: 87110, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: TLG Great fun Auborn, California

May 30 2013
TLG Great Fun Don't Accept the Membership, cuz even though you cancel they still charge you I was caught off guard!! Nashville Tennessee Author: 77082, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 29 2013
tlg great fun/tlg shopper charged my debit card without my permission over several months Internet Author: vancouver, Washington Local Transportation: tlg great fun/tlg shopper Internet

Mar 21 2013
TLG Great Fun Trilegiant Corporation Progeny Marketing Innovations Tlg, Great Fun, so many names so many addresses and phone numbers all just keep ripping me off for $12.99 monthly, no stopping Nashville, Tennessee Author: Watauga, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 11 2013
TLG-Shopper TLG GREAT FUN They charged me for thjngs I didnot order and took money from my debit card INTERNET Author: Bramwell, West Virginia Questionable Activities: TLG-Shopper Internet

10, Report #1020171

Feb 25 2013
TLG Great Fun Unauthorized charges , Internet Author: Salvador, Nationwide Consumer Services: TLG Great Fun Internet

Dec 02 2012
TLG GREAT FUN TLGGreat fun is charging my creditcard every month I have tried to call the 800 number no reponse, I have no idea what this is need to stop charging my account CT, Connecticut Author: wolverine lake, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: TLG GREAT FUN CT, Connecticut

Oct 23 2012
TLG Great Fun Shopper's Advantage Deceptive practices; call customer service, get signed up for something I do not want! Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Customer: TLG Great Fun Internet

Oct 14 2012
TLG GREAT FUN TLG shoppers advantage Scamming people who make order from tv Nashville, Tennessee Author: Ganado, Texas Telemarketers: TLG GREAT FUN Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 10 2012
tlg great fun money stealers, Internet Author: springfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: tlg great fun Internet

Sep 08 2012
TLG Great Fun Great Fun Scam Internet Author: , California Consumer Services: TLG Great Fun Internet

Jul 21 2012
TLG Great Fun TLG Shoppers Consumer Membership Credit Card Scam Nashville, Tennessee Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

May 31 2012
TLG Great Fun I was surprised by an unauthorized charge of $16.99 twice on my credit card for a subscription to this Company. I did not order anything from them, nor join in membership. After consultation with my Internet Author: Auburn, California Festivals & Event Services: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 14 2012
Great Fun tlg great fun Scam, rip off, Westerville, Ohio Author: Decatur, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Great Fun Westerville, Ohio

Apr 24 2012
TLG Great Fun Trilegient, Shoppers Advantage Offered rebates that did not provide and then unable to cancel subscription over phone Internet, Other Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Internet, Select State/Province

Mar 13 2012
tlg Great Fun Great Fun charged my credit card $13.99/mo ,for over a year, for services I never agreeded to or received. Claimed I cashed a refund check from ecampus automatically signing me up.Deceitful,frautulant,and a sc Nashville, Tennessee Author: West Fargo, North Dakota Questionable Activities: tlg Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 09 2012
tlg Trilegiant,TLG great fun tlg charged me $19.99 for a service i didnt ask for! norwalk, Connecticut Author: Columbus, Ohio Sales People: tlg norwalk, Connecticut

Feb 19 2012
TLG Great Fun Never bought anything and they take money on my credit card monthly Nowalk , Connecticut Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: TLG Great Fun Nowalk, Connecticut

Jan 05 2012
TLG GREAT FUN CHRGES WERE MADE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. SO FAR ONE FOR $8.00 AND A SECOND FOR $16.99 MEMPHIS, Tennessee Author: AURORA, Colorado Multi Level Marketing: TLG GREAT FUN MEMPHIS, Tennessee

Dec 24 2011
TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage scam! took my money! pretends to be something that they are not! gives you money and then takes it back! Stamford, Connecticut Author: Southfield, Michigan On-Line Stores: TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 29 2011
TLG Great Fun Great Fun Unauthorized Charge For a Cancelled Account Nashville, Tennessee Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Travel Services: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee