Your Search | tmart
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 09 2015
tmart or n&k sent me a broken violin and i cant get ahold of anyone to tell me if they can send a new one or refund me for it internet Internet Author: zanesville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: tmart or n&k Internet

Jun 15 2015
Tmart Pot Luck - Good Luck Internet Bad site - and they now have my Card # Author: Port Angeles, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Tmart Internet

Feb 24 2015
Tmart I Continue Try To Contact Them , It Always Say Unavaible, My Item Hasnt Came, And They Already Charged My Card i dont know. Internet Author: gary, Indiana Telephones: Tmart Internet
4, Report #1198169

Dec 29 2014
TMart Customer service and product support is horrible - returns are impossible Internet Author: Maynardville, Tennessee On-Line Stores: TMart Internet
5, Report #1194383

Dec 10 2014
TMART Ordered a auto code reader from them and it would not read the code on my car even though my vehicle is compliant with the reader. FLAT/RM B06 29/F LEGEND TOWER 7 SHING YIP STREET K Internet
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auto Parts: TMART Internet

Oct 21 2014
N&K Trading Tmart Never, never again... this company is a joke Internet Author: Daleville, Virginia Lighting Stores: N&K Trading Internet

Aug 05 2014
tmart falst adveristment hong kong Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: tmart Select State/Province

May 30 2014
tmart bought a faulty tablet paid express got regular delivery.No response after chat live no dont answer to me New Jersey?? New york or NJ Author: kissimmee, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: tmart Internet

May 18 2014
tmart They refused to give me a refund for a tablet that was damaged and did not work. They tell me they will not give me my money back. London United Kingdom Author: metropolis, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Tmart Internet

Apr 17 2014
tmart tmart is a scam Internet
Watch out Author: PARKERSBURG, West Virginia On-Line Stores: tmart Internet

Mar 06 2014
Tmart Waited over 3 weeks for my order,told me I could track it and couldn't, can't activate the phone I ordered anywhere when they advertised I could. Internet  Author: Swansea , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Tmart Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
Tmart Scam-NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT Internet Author: Dublin, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Tmart Select State/Province

Jan 06 2014
tmart i order a tablet they charged my card and havent shipped my merchandise. i have tried contacting them only to get an awsering machine. i have left repeated messages with no return calls internet New Jersey Author: topock, Arizona Communications & Networking: tmart internet, New Jersey

Jan 02 2014
TMART UK LIMITED tmart deceptive practice, negligence, does not provide 100% complete & accurate information on products. Internet
Author: kingwood, Texas On-Line Stores: TMART UK LIMITED Internet

Dec 25 2013
Tmart Tmart UK Limited, Bad products, no refunds, no phone number to contact, bad company Hong Kong Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Tmart Nationwide

Dec 18 2013
Tmart False advertising Cookeville, TN 38501 TN
Author: Rowland Heights, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tmart Select State/Province

Dec 17 2013
Tmart Rip Off, Scam Artists! Internet  Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Internet Fraud: Tmart Internet, Select State/Province

Dec 16 2013
Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Tmart Select State/Province

Dec 13 2013
Tmart Late shipments, no responsive customer service China Author: California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tmart Select State/Province

Dec 11 2013
Tmart None provided I ordered a cheap watch, weeks later I have not recieved it and there are no numbers for direct communication internet United Kingdom Author: Tolleson, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Tmart internet, Select State/Province

Dec 05 2013
TMART Complete and Utter ripoff. Avoid at all cost. unknown Author: Houston, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: TMART Select State/Province

Nov 19 2013
T-Mart TMart They are notorious scammers. Don't give them your money. Don't waste your time trying to return the junk you get Internet Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Electronic Manufacturers: T-Mart Internet

Nov 18 2013
TMART I placed an order and still have not received the product. My card was charged and the number that was given is a number that I have been calling for days. Noone picks up and I am told to leave a message. I still have not been e-mailed my order number. I do not have a phone number to contact anyone!! It tells me to email customer service bot when I try they can not find my email or password!!! VERY FRUSTRATED!! Texas Still waiting on my order from TMART also Author: Maonr, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: TMART Select State/Province

Nov 15 2013
Tmart did not ship items Hong Kong Author: Almada, Cameras & Video: Tmart Select State/Province

Nov 12 2013
NGK trading TMart electronics AbsolutelyNeverOrderFrom TMart or NGK Internet In Cahoots...2 RIP YOU OFF.COM Author: Ontario, California Internet Fraud: NGK trading TMart electronics Internet