TRACFONE WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tracfone wireless
There may be more reports for "tracfone wireless"
For more results perform a general search for "tracfone wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

2, Report #1402083

Sep 24 2017
Tracfone TRACFONE DID NOT ROLLOVER THE MINUTES I PAID FOR AS THEY ADVERTISE - At TracFone, your unused texts, talk, and data never expire with active service! Miami Florida Do you work for Tracfone, Robert? Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Tracfone Wireless Tracfone Unlocking Policy Internet Tracfone Wireless Tracfone Unlocking Policy Internet Author: Redding, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Aug 04 2017
TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida Author: merritt island, Florida Telephone Companies: TRACFONE WIRELESS MIAMI, Florida

Jul 31 2017
Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Tracfone Nationwide Tracfone Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Wal-Mart Family Mobile Tracfone Own your phone, No contract, BYOP but we will lock it if you don't stay with us Miami Florida So I got an email from Corporate and a response to my reply Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
tracfone Tracfone is robbing me, too. Miami Florida Waste of time. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: tracfone Miami, Florida

Jun 08 2017
TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet Author: Salisbury, Alabama Telephone Companies: TracFone Internet

Apr 18 2017
TracFone Customer Service Internet Work with? Author: Danville, Illinois On-Line Business: TracFone ,

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Mar 17 2017
Tracfone Defective phone - no refund issued. Internet
Still no refund. Author: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Reading, Michigan Internet Tracfone Scam Author: Reading, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 03 2017
TracFone Errors in Triple Minutes for Life Program Miami Florida Current TracFone Problem sucessfully resolved Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone miami, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 11 2016
Tracfone Wireless Straight Talk Wireless Consumer that purchased their Straight Talk &45 card Nationwide
Precise and to the point Author: Longview, Texas Online Trading: Tracfone Wireless Nationwide

May 06 2016
TracFone Extortion by TracFone to recover their loss Miami Florida
IC3 Complaint - Yes it is a TracFone fault Author: Raymore, Missouri Telephone Companies: TracFone Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless , Michigan

Mar 22 2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Miami Florida TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Author: Texas Telephones: TracFone Wireless, Inc. ,

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 15 2016
tracfone DO NOT DELIVER Nationwide tracfone DO NOT DELIVER Author: circle pines, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone Nationwide