TRACFONE WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tracfone wireless
There may be more reports for "tracfone wireless"
For more results perform a general search for "tracfone wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Dec 07 2015
TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it North Little Rock Arkansas TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: TracFone Wireless Internet

Oct 19 2015
Tracfone Did NOT follow through with adding minutes to phone Miami Florida Tracfone Did NOT follow through with adding minutes to phone Author: waseca, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 13 2015
tracfone prepaid wireless tracfone is trying to rip me off for over 4,000 minutes of airtime I have paid for. Nationwide Another refusal Author: Camargo, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone prepaid wireless Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Nationwide TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Nationwide Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Author: Ocean Park, Washington Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Tracfone Won't trransfer purchased minutes to new phone Miami, Florida Nationwide Tracfone Won't transfer purchased minutes to new phone Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jun 16 2015
Tracfone Tracfone deleted my minutes AFTER re-newing my account Nationwide Tracfone Tracfone deleted my minutes AFTER re-newing my account Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jun 06 2015
Tracfone Tracfone won't give me the minutes I bought, but they will give them to some other phone that might exist. Nationwide Still no minutes and even less help Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

36, Report #1220499

Apr 05 2015
straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana Author: Greenville, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk .com plainfield, in., Indiana

37, Report #1219256

Apr 01 2015
TracFone TracFone Ripoff & Deleted Minutes Nebraska Nationwide TracFone TracFone Ripoff & Deleted Minutes Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 15 2015
tracfone On 3/14/15 I talked to Jordanna Ref# 1109161985- After 1 hr on the phone & my phone was still not working. he said the Co. would mail me a SIM card in 3-5 days. Meanwhile I don't have a phone to use. I am going out of town on 3/17 and need my phone. He said that he would request to have it delivered by 'special delivery'. I hope that I will get it on time before I leave on 3/17 or I will be very upset not to have my phone. Miami Florida tracfone On 3/14/15 I talked to Jordanna Ref# (((phone number redacted))) Author: Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Mar 11 2015
tracfone wireless, inc straightalk deceptive business practices, false advertising miami florida 33178 typical response from a terrible company Author: oxnard, California Liars: tracfone wireless, inc Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Tracfone Wireless, Inc Purchased new phone uncertifiable, replacement phone not what I ordered, refusal to refund VISA Miami Florida stop jerking me around Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless, Inc Miami, Florida

41, Report #1208661

Feb 12 2015
Tracfone Lost minutes Nationwide Tracfone Lost minutes Nationwide Author: Brunswick , Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

42, Report #1201461

Jan 13 2015
Tracfone Refusal to exchange or refund Internet Tracfone Refusal to exchange or refund Internet Author: Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone ,

43, Report #1199327

Jan 04 2015
tracfone won't activate phone, inspite of purchasing minutes and airtime, can only call collect! Nationwide tracfone Author: Norfolk, New York Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone Nationwide

44, Report #1196203

Dec 17 2014
Simple Mobile Tracfone wireless straight talk Wireless Horrible Customer Service - Data will not work - Customer Support is a nightmare Internet Further with their support Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: Simple Mobile Internet

45, Report #1192408

Dec 01 2014
Tracfone Cheated me out of more than 300 pre-paid minutes Internet Tracfone Cheated me out of more than 300 pre-paid minutes Internet Author: amelia island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfoneww Internet

Sep 28 2014
tracfone net10, safelink nightmare to deal with miami Florida Tracfone Response Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone miami, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
Tracfone Wireless Corporation Shindy L. Maxwell BBB Specialist . Her possible friend ? Venissa Garcia from: The BBB. Venisa closed case # 90244986.Even though all the minutes and service days were not replaced. Venissa is satisfied . Desires of liars ,took all my minutes and service days,Feb.19,2014 Miami Florida Author: Cypress, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Corporation Miami, Florida

Mar 20 2014
tracfone wireless inc. Two values of customer service Miami Florida some help Author: Hermon, Maine Telephones: tracfone wireless inc. Miami, Florida