Your Search | tracfone
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 13 2015
tracfone prepaid wireless tracfone is trying to rip me off for over 4,000 minutes of airtime I have paid for. Nationwide Another refusal Author: Camargo, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone prepaid wireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Total Wireless Tracfone thiefs ripoff scam artist rude Nationwide I Agree Stay Away From Them! Author: charlotte, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Nationwide TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Nationwide Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Author: Ocean Park, Washington Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Tracfone Won't trransfer purchased minutes to new phone Miami, Florida Nationwide Tracfone Won't transfer purchased minutes to new phone Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Straight Talk Wireless tracfone Liars, Thieves, false advertising, fail to honor their own policies Miami Florida alot too late now Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
SafeLinc TracFone Wauchula Florida SafeLinc TracFone Author: Wauchula, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: safeLInc Wauchula, Florida

Jul 08 2015
tracfone Net10, Straighttalk, Pagepluscellular non-performance, rip-off Internet Author: , South Carolina Internet Service Providers: tracfone Internet

Jun 16 2015
Tracfone Tracfone deleted my minutes AFTER re-newing my account Nationwide Tracfone Tracfone deleted my minutes AFTER re-newing my account Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jun 06 2015
Tracfone Tracfone won't give me the minutes I bought, but they will give them to some other phone that might exist. Nationwide Still no minutes and even less help Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

37, Report #1232018

May 28 2015
tracfone rip me off 4 years worth of minutes telling me that its not a tracfone and that is a straight talk phone Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: tracfone Internet

May 18 2015
straight talk Straight talk,or tracfone took my money,messed up my phone flordia Nationwide
may 31st 2015 Author: montevallo, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: straight talk Nationwide

39, Report #1220499

Apr 05 2015
straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana Author: Greenville, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk .com plainfield, in., Indiana

40, Report #1219256

Apr 01 2015
TracFone TracFone Ripoff & Deleted Minutes Nebraska Nationwide TracFone TracFone Ripoff & Deleted Minutes Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
Page Plus - Tracfone Tracfone PagePlusPagePlusCellular Billing Scam Miami Florida
Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Page Plus - Tracfone Internet

Mar 15 2015
tracfone On 3/14/15 I talked to Jordanna Ref# 1109161985- After 1 hr on the phone & my phone was still not working. he said the Co. would mail me a SIM card in 3-5 days. Meanwhile I don't have a phone to use. I am going out of town on 3/17 and need my phone. He said that he would request to have it delivered by 'special delivery'. I hope that I will get it on time before I leave on 3/17 or I will be very upset not to have my phone. Miami Florida tracfone On 3/14/15 I talked to Jordanna Ref# (((phone number redacted))) Author: Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Mar 11 2015
Straight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Nationwide ight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Author: Carolina beach, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
tracfone wireless, inc straightalk deceptive business practices, false advertising miami florida 33178 typical response from a terrible company Author: oxnard, California Liars: tracfone wireless, inc Nationwide

Feb 21 2015
Tracfone Wireless, Inc Purchased new phone uncertifiable, replacement phone not what I ordered, refusal to refund VISA Miami Florida stop jerking me around Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless, Inc Miami, Florida

46, Report #1208661

Feb 12 2015
Tracfone Lost minutes Nationwide Tracfone Lost minutes Nationwide Author: Brunswick , Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

47, Report #1205887

Feb 01 2015
StraightTalk Wireless Tracfone Stealing money. Deactivating card after 2 weeks., BYOP Nationwide Don't be fooled Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: StraightTalk Wireless Nationwide

48, Report #1205084

Jan 28 2015
Straight talk wireless Walmart,Tracfone,Straight Talk,Tracphone Straight Talk Terrible Service, Worst Customer Service & Are Thieves & Liars Miami Nationwide Author: Coleman falls, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

49, Report #1201461

Jan 13 2015
Tracfone Refusal to exchange or refund Internet Tracfone Refusal to exchange or refund Internet Author: Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone

50, Report #1199327

Jan 04 2015
tracfone won't activate phone, inspite of purchasing minutes and airtime, can only call collect! Nationwide tracfone Author: Norfolk, New York Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone Nationwide