Your Search | trend micro
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 20 2014
Sunrise PC Support Jim??Mark JacobsClaimed to be Trend Micro Claimed to be Trend Micro but wanted us to pay for services promised... Internet Author: Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Sunrise PC Support Internet

Feb 18 2014
24/7 Trend Micro Support Misrepresented themselves as Trend Micro Internet Author: Defiance, Ohio Computer Software: 24/7 Trend Micro Support Internet

May 06 2013
Trend Micro They charge your credit card for renewals even after being notified not to renew. To cancel you have to talk to hajib in india, and he wants to get in to your computer to cean up any problems. I did NOT HAVE computer problems I had a billing idiot problem with Trend Micro, which was confusing to hajid,. Cupertino California Author: Abilene, Texas Communications & Networking: Trend Micro Cuertin, California

Apr 22 2013
24/7 Trend Micro Support 24/7 I paid someone to hack my computer , Internet Author: Boylston, MA, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: 24/7 Trend Micro Support Internet

Mar 29 2013
trend micro unauthorized charge to my credit card Cupertino, California Author: Fairgrove, Michigan On-Line Stores: trend micro Cupertino, California

6, Report #1019468

Feb 24 2013
Trend Mirco Trend Micro Incorporated Would not remove trial version of internet security if I did not buy it. made it dificult to remove Internet, Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Computer Software: Trend Mirco Internet

Nov 28 2012
Jack H. Nelson On 10-08-2012 Trend Micro charged my credit card in the amount of $77.89. I told Trend Micro not to renew my anit virus protection. Fort Worth, Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Jack H. Nelson Fort Worth, Texas

Nov 16 2012
Trend Micro tmoemas TITANIUM Internet Security Wanted me to aggree to continue an abo, which I did not. Nevertheless it drew money from my account, without my permission and has not refunded it on my request to date. Obviously legal action will b Internet, Other Author: Munich, Other Software: Trend Micro tmoemas Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 16 2012
Dri Trend Micro My credit card was billed for $75.19 and I had no idea what this even was! Internet Author: Anaconda, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: Dri Trend Micro Internet

Apr 29 2012
Trend Micro Trend Micro charged my credit card for another year's subscription on a laptop which had crashed and was no longer being used. Try to get a hold of them to straighten this out - would be easier to rea Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card Cupertino., California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Trend Micro Cupertino., California

Mar 06 2012
Trend Micro DRI Trend Micro Charged my card twice without authorization and are impossible to reach to correct it! Cupertino, California Author: Falls Church, Virginia Internet Services: Trend Micro DRI Cupertino, California

Jan 17 2012
Best Buy Customer Apathy Geek Squad Garland, Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Garland, Texas

13, Report #772047

Sep 01 2011
Trend Micro Virus Protection company that doesn't protect Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Software: Trend Micro Internet

Apr 24 2011
micro trend micro trend renewal policy internet Author: silver city, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: micro trend Internet

Apr 03 2011
Trend Micro Digital River No way to cancel future credit card charges!? Internet Author: Lenexa, Kansas Computer Software: Trend Micro Digital River Internet

Jan 07 2011
Trend Micro Corporation Trend Micro.com, Trend Micro Fraudulently practices Bait & Switch Advertisement with it's products and upgrades. Cupertino, California Author: Carolina Beach, North Carolina Computer Software: Trend Micro Corporation Cupertino, California

Dec 31 2010
Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com Exterminate-it.com Buy their anti-virus software even if you cannot run it on the infected PC but wait, there is help. The question is when! , Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Computer Software: Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com Internet

Dec 30 2010
Trend Micro Trendmicro USA, www.us.trendmicro.com, Titanium Advantage, Titanium Internet Security, Titanium Maxium, Titanium Antivirus +, Digital River Inc., Titanium Cloud Security Advantage Trend Micro -Can't install it, customer support is terrible, unable to get refund - DON'T BUY IT! Cupertino, California Author: La Quinta, California Computer Software: Trend Micro Cupertino, California

May 14 2010
Trend Micro no rebate after sending in original sales slip,cp code from box El Paso Texas Author: Bethel, Vermont Security Services: Trend Micro El Paso, Texas

Jan 23 2009
Trend Micro Internet Security McAfee impossible to cancel . the big run-around scheme . they play dumb California Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Trend Micro McAfee California

Dec 24 2008
Dell - Trend Micro Dell preinstalled Trend Micro 12 on my computer and made it so I can uninstall it or remove it from my computer without paying them money to do it for me. Trend Micro has been informed my computer is a dell and the anitvirus program was preinstalled at the factory. I've been bombared with malware, trojans, and viruses after I renewed my subscription to the program. They failed to protect my comp Seviervlle Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Computer Software: Dell - Trend Micro Dell Seviervlle, Tennessee

Dec 07 2008
Trend Micro I see an ad to buy when I turn my computer on. Internet Author: Deer River, Minnesota Computer Software: Trend Micro Internet

Oct 09 2008
Trend Micro Incorporated Trend Micro - refund policy is a scam Cupertino California Author: Bristol, Tennessee Computer Stores: Trend Micro Incorporated Cupertino, California

Jul 29 2008
Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com always redirected, never a refund Internet Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Computer Software: Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com Internet

Jul 26 2008
Trend Micro And OnRebate.com Rebate ripoff Cupertino California Author: Lake Forest, California Software: Trend Micro Cupertino, California