TREND MICRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trend micro
There may be more reports for "trend micro"
For more results perform a general search for "trend micro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dec 24 2008
Dell - Trend Micro Dell preinstalled Trend Micro 12 on my computer and made it so I can uninstall it or remove it from my computer without paying them money to do it for me. Trend Micro has been informed my computer is a dell and the anitvirus program was preinstalled at the factory. I've been bombared with malware, trojans, and viruses after I renewed my subscription to the program. They failed to protect my comp Seviervlle Tennessee Preinstalled Software Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Computer Software: Dell - Trend Micro Dell Seviervlle, Tennessee

Dec 07 2008
Trend Micro I see an ad to buy when I turn my computer on. Internet Author: Deer River, Minnesota Computer Software: Trend Micro Internet

Oct 09 2008
Trend Micro Incorporated Trend Micro - refund policy is a scam Cupertino California Author: Bristol, Tennessee Computer Stores: Trend Micro Incorporated Cupertino, California

Jul 29 2008
Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com always redirected, never a refund Internet If you had used a credit card you could have filed a written chargeback request within 60 days Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Computer Software: Trend Micro Online Store, Digital River.com Internet

Jul 26 2008
Trend Micro And OnRebate.com Rebate ripoff Cupertino California Author: Lake Forest, California Software: Trend Micro Cupertino, California

Jul 18 2008
Trend Micro Antiivrus there anti virus is junk it does nothing for mine or my mother computer Internet Author: round lake park, Illinois Customer: Trend Micro Antivrus Internet

32, Report #319415

Jul 13 2008
GuaranteedPC.com Sells PIRATED Software! Trend Micro threatens action against me, due to software these guys installed. Cameron Park, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Sacramento California LOL Author: Folsom, California Computer Service & Repair: GuaranteedPC.com El Dorado Hills, California

May 05 2008
Trend Micro Non-existent customer support and lousy web site Cupertino California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Trend Micro Cupertino, California

Mar 13 2008
Trend Micro - Digital River Paid for anti-virus program then had to pay to get it on a CD. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Computer Software: Trend Micro Internet

Nov 11 2007
Trend Micro Aka PC Cillin non existent support Cupertino California Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Software: Tremnd Micro Aka PC Cillin Cupertino, California

Nov 18 2006
Trend Micro Charged for software download and did not recieve it! Ripoff Cupertino California Author: Scottsboro, Alabama Internet Fraud: Trend Micro Cupertino, California

Nov 13 2006
Popcorn.net Website is threatening to ruin my credit if I don't pay for their software, with constant reminders that freeze up my computer Internet Too cool Author: camp lejeune, North Carolina Software: Popcorn.net Internet

38, Report #219029

Nov 04 2006
Intermute, Trend Micro Intermute, Trend Micro refuses to upgrade or support in accordance with prchase contract. Intermute, Trend Micro Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Intermute, Trend Micro Internet

Oct 09 2006
Trend Micro ripoff Cupertino California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: corinth, Texas Corrupt Companies: Trend Micro Cupertino, California

40, Report #205100

Aug 08 2006
Trend Micro Rebate ripoff scam Internet Author: Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin Computer Software: Trend Micro Internet

41, Report #196300

Jul 12 2006
Moviepass.tv Eharrassment for money by tying up my computer - thanks to Rip-off Report free of moviepass! Chatsworth California Cancellation Terms to Remove MoviePass change Author: Pioneer, Louisiana Software: Moviepass.tv Chatsworth, California

Feb 08 2005
Trend Micro ripoff false advertising, lousy product This anti virus does not work It allows a virus and cannot delete, clean or quananteen it After two weeks of this crap I called to get a refund They laughted at me Cupertino California Anti-virus is not the way to go here. Author: Addison, Illinois Computer Software: Trend Micro Cupertino California, California