Your Search | united cash loans
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 14 2013
United Cash Loans I took a loan for $200.00. They deposted 400.00 in my account. I was under the impression my payment was 120.00. They took the 120 then took 400.00 out of my account. Internet Author: St Louis, Missouri Cash Services: United Cash Loans Internet

May 30 2013
united cash loans ripped me off and threats to my family over loan Internet Author: lafayette, Indiana Loans: united cash loans Select State/Province

May 08 2013
United Cash Loans The keep taking money and then they extend you payment plan for more money when it should be paid off Miami Oklahoma Author: White River, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: United Cash Loans Miami, Oklahoma

Apr 21 2013
United Cash Loans my problem with this company is they take out more than one payment, and the loan never gets any smaller. I would never deal with this Company again. I have paid and paid, and it doesn't get any smaller San Francisco, California Author: Binghamton, New York Credit Services: United Cash Loans San Francisco, California

Apr 15 2013
MNE Services INC. United Cash Loans, Miami Tribe of I am being ripped off for 350.00 loan I took out 3 mouths ago. I just found out the 105.00 they take from my checking account each month is not applied to my balance! Miami, Oklahoma *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: MNE Services INC. Miami, Oklahoma

Feb 26 2013
United Cash Loans DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY HERE IS WHY Internet continued report on united cash loans/ funding Author: Bangor, Maine Loans: United Cash Loans Internet
32, Report #1019256

Feb 23 2013
United Cash Loans United cash loans contends that they received sensitive information from myself to bind me to a leagal contract which my legal authorization of my name socical security number and account information Internet Author: Hawthrone, California Consumer Services: United Cash Loans Internet

Feb 07 2013
united cash loans Ucl made things worst for me financially, armmed robbery with no gun! Internet They do NOT permit you to pay off all at once. Author: Barstow, California ORGANIZED CRIME: united cash loans Internet

Feb 07 2013
United Cash Loans Entire company is a fraud and they're good at it. Internet Author: Thermopolis, Wyoming Cash Services: United Cash Loans Internet

Feb 07 2013
United Cash Loans Have paid $600 toward a $300 loan. And they still want $325. When I asked why after a $140.00 payment I had a higher balance than the orignial loan amount I was told it was due to service fees of $9 Internet Author: Shelton, Washington Cash Services: United Cash Loans Internet

Feb 01 2013
United Cash Loans They make unauthorised bank drafts from my bank and charges if you complain, they punish you by not allowing you to make your pay-off. ?, Florida Author: Onarga, Illinois Cash Services: United Cash Loans , Florida

Dec 21 2012
United Cash Loans Took my payments and they did not go towards my loan. Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit Services: United Cash Loans Internet

Dec 20 2012
united cash loans scam artists Internet Author: livermore, California Cash Services: united cash loans Internet

Dec 19 2012
Hydrafund III Hydrafund, United Cash Loans, creditors solutions . This is extortion/online loan sharking/threatening tactics to me and my family...t Internet Author: Eastchester, New York Legal Process Servers: Hydrafund III Internet

Nov 15 2012
United Cash Loans It happened to me too. How do they get away with it. I see I am just one of hundreds.Internet 2 hours later Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Loans: United Cash Loans Internet

Nov 15 2012
United Cash Loans Can't get ahold of them, can't pay off loan Internet Nationwide United Cash Loans Author: Des Moines, Iowa Cash Services: United Cash Loans - unitedcashloans Internet, Nationwide

Nov 12 2012
United Cash Loans Called me at my place of employment threatening me and was very harsh! Internet Author: Sprinfield, Missouri Cash Services: United Cash Loans Internet

Nov 10 2012
united cash loans ripped me off lied to me about my loan took unauthorized withdraws causing my bank account to be over drawn and closed Internet Author: tampa, Florida Liars: united cash loans Internet

Nov 09 2012

Nov 08 2012
United Cash United Cash keeps calling my hsbands work demanding money and saying they dont care if he or the ndividual calling loses their job they want their money for a loan that was never taken out new york, New York Author: Hopewell, Virginia Loans: United Cash new york, New York

Nov 07 2012
united cash loans they kep callin me and telling me that i got a loan last year and that i owe them alot of money and i have never got a loan from this company! they keep telling me that they are gona have me arrested miamia, Florida
do you hear the whistle blowing on your rebutts stacie Author: gaston, South Carolina Questionable Activities: united cash loans miamia, Florida

Nov 02 2012
united cash loans still trying to get money out of old checking account miami, Oklahoma Author: mobile, Alabama Loans: united cash loans miami, Oklahoma

Nov 02 2012
United Cash Loans United Cash Loans I got a loan for $200 and they want $600 in return. They would charge my account more then once in a day which overdraft my account. I have too close my account to stop all the bank fees. Now they call Internet Author: Barron, Wisconsin Loans: United Cash Loans Internet

Oct 17 2012
united cash loans united cash loans is trying to take money they never gave me. Internet Author: louisville, Kentucky Federal Government: united cash loans Internet

Oct 14 2012
united cash loans trying to take more money than I was told i would owe them Internet Author: gulf breeze, Florida Loans: united cash loans Internet