UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: university of phoenix
There may be more reports for "university of phoenix"
For more results perform a general search for "university of phoenix"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 16 2015
University of Phoenix Axia, Apollo Ripped Off by Apollo Portland Oregon Author: Newberg, Oregon Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Portland, Oregon

Jun 19 2015
University Of Phoenix University of Phoenix Is Killing Me Phoenix Arizona Author: Cornettsville, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: University Of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
University of Phoenix at Dallas Over charged me a semester and withholding my transcript. texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: University of Phoenix at Dallas

Mar 25 2015
ITEACH Texas Zach Rozelle Discriminated against due to medical disability Denton Texas
Zach Rozell University of Phoenix Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: ITEACH Texas Denton, Texas

Mar 06 2015
University of Phoenix I had a stess related heart attack due to teachers that were inefficient. I had to take a leave of absense because of my heart attack and now continuing heart problems, and now they say owe thousands of dollars to continue on because of this. This is causing my stess levels to rise which I am not supposed to do with my heart's current condition. I am already having to take anti-anxiety medication for it and after today and finding out that out of seeminly nowhere, I owe all this money for classes I have already paid for. I have already taken over 20 grand in loans to pay for this school and don't see where I still owe them money! Phoenix Arizona(online) comment Author: Glide, Oregon Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

31, Report #1208848

Feb 13 2015
University of Phoenix Apollo Group Unsatisfied Ex-Student Online Phoenix, AZ Internet, AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

32, Report #1202059

Jan 16 2015
Axia College of Western International/University of Phoenix Online University of Phoenix or Axia College of Western International Univ. Axia College Rip Off/Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Axia College of Western International/University of Phoenix Online Phoenix, Arizona

33, Report #1200503

Jan 09 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a diploma that is not worth the paper it is written on Phoenix Arizona Author: New Bern, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Internet

34, Report #1198734

Jan 01 2015
University of Phoenix UOP financial advisor told me that I qualified for the Teacher Forgiveness loan after I become a HQ teacher when in fact I do not qualify because of previous loans. Tempe Arizona Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Tempe , Arizona

35, Report #1194198

Dec 09 2014
University of phoenix charged me on top of my student loans Internet
Double Dipping? Author: Lodi, New York Colleges and Universities: University of phoenix Internet

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona I know what you mean but they're not telling you you owe them money Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
university of phoenix axia gave me a leave of absence then enrolled me into online courses nashville tn Author: Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: university of phoenix Internet

Oct 13 2014
University of Phoenix Liars, Scam, con artists Nationwide comment Author: jacksonville, Florida Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
University of Phoenix - Axia College First Year Sequence - FYS and its impact on student cost and debt load - all students that enrolled on or after 2/1/10 should read this!!! phoenix, Arizona The goal is not academic success, it is profit. Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix - Axia College phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2014
University of phoenix Their debt collectors Nationwide fight the dirtbag collectors...file complaints Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: University of phoenix Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
University of Phoenix Financial Aid Fraud South Jordan Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix South Jordan, Utah

Jun 18 2014
Western International University University of Phoenix / Axia Ateneding a University and paying University prices but am not told I was in a Tech. school and nothing will transfer Arizona Arizona Author: Lexington, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: Western International University Select State/Province

Jun 11 2014
University of Phoenix Be careful what you signed, and what you receive!!! LIARS!!! Phoenix Yeah I know about that... Author: Stafford, Virginia Con Artists: University of Phoenix Internet

May 22 2014
University of phoenix Thieves and credit ruiners. Curriculum and loans are a joke. Deceptive and decietful Phoenix Internet Author: Ridgefield, Washington Con Artists: University of phoenix Internet

Apr 24 2014
University of Phoenix Misinformation given Online Nationwide Math Education Author: Somerset, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
University Of Phoenix online The company changed my grades then tried to charge me 1200 dollars to retake the class. online Internet Online vs non- online Author: Quincy, Illinois Colleges and Universities: University Of Phoenix online Internet

Apr 12 2014
Western International University University of Phoenix, Lies and Manipulation Tempe Arizona Lies and Slander Author: Texas Colleges and Universities: Western International University Tempe, Arizona

Apr 02 2014
University of Phoenix UOP $2,000 PER CLASS, NO HELP FROM INSTRUCTORS/STAFF/COMMITTEE, ALL ALONE DURING PROCESS Nationwide Author: edinburg, Texas Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
University of Phoenix unsatisfied online school Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Select State/Province

Mar 30 2014
University of Phoenix, Inc. Apollo Group Fraud By Deception Phoenix Arizona Author: Youngstown, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona