UPS STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ups store
There may be more reports for "ups store "
For more results perform a general search for "ups store "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Custom Frame Solutions NO Response Customer Service, not sure if company even exists, complete scam Reston Virginia (Filed in UPS Store) Internet Author: Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Custom Frame Solutions Internet

3, Report #1381912

Jun 28 2017
The UPS Store 4513 Refused Refund Tampa Florida Author: Auburn, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: The UPS Store 4513 Tampa, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 16 2017
UPS Store Southampton Shakes People Down For Fake Charges If Using Prepaid Shipping Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Store Southampton Southampton, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Mar 07 2017
UPS Store Demeaning and Rude Customer Service Orlando Florida When... Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: UPS Store Orlando, Florida

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
UPS Store Elk River REPORT IS A TOTAL LIE! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Elk River Minnesota Author: Elk River, Minnesota Shipping & Handling: UPS Store Elk River Elk River, Minnesota

Nov 30 2016
the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 28 2016
UPS store 2697 William & Mary Damaged My Goods and don't want to Pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Shipping Companies: UPS store 2697 Cleveland , Ohio

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas Online Trading: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Mar 15 2016
CenturyLink Modem Return - UPS Store Warned Me! Colorado Springs Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cable Companies: CenturyLink Internet

Oct 23 2015
UPS Store #128 mail fraud, consumer fraud, Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Questionable Activities: UPS Store #128 Calgary, Alberta

Aug 18 2015
ups store 1600 cranberry township Been taking to the cleaners by ups store 1600 they threw my items out cranberry township Pennsylvania You should have done your homework first. Author: santa cruz, California Shipping Companies: ups store 1600 cranberry township cranberry township, Pennsylvania

Jul 03 2015
First Select Travel The Travel Center, Fun Time Vacations, Classic Management Corporation, vacationreservationcenter.com, 23219 Stringtown Rd, #223Clarksburg MD 20871 Vacation Package rip off, multiple layers to claim separate entities, same UPS store address Nationwide Author: Sleepy Hollow, Illinois Travel Services: First Select Travel Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
UPS Store Damaged Computer - Claimed Denied Universal City Texas Need details about packaging - Rebuttal Author: Live Oak , Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Universal City, Texas

May 04 2015
Corporate Depot They took my mony and never delivered product. phone# is a fax # address is a ups store this is a scam site. Northridge California Author: Sanford, Michigan Small Business Services: Corporate Depot Northridge, California

Apr 13 2015
The UPS Store/Steve Howk Property Damage Redding California
ask? Author: Redding, California Printing & Copy Services: The UPS Store Redding, California

22, Report #1192341

Dec 01 2014
The UPS Store, Lynnwood WA Discarded package and contents Lynnwood Washington Author: Lynnwood, Washington Shipping Companies: The UPS Store, Lynnwood WA Lynnwood, Washington

23, Report #1191120

Nov 24 2014
Nuvie skincare, Reale Phone rep. Sent me a trial skin cream, but started to charge me $89 per month. Offer was misrepresented. Santa Ana, Ca 92704 (UPS store) Internet Author: Rio Vista,, California Credit Card Fraud: Nuvie skincare Internet

Sep 26 2014
UPS Store THE AUBURN WAY UPS store is a FRAUD!!! AUBURN,Washington Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Customer: UPS Store (AUBURN WAY ,WA) Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
The UPS Store Matt and some really old lady I have never shipped anything overseas and regret using the UPS store to do it for my first time. Burke Virginia Response to AT&T store manager Author: burke, Virginia Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Burke, Virginia