UPS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ups
There may be more reports for "ups"
For more results perform a general search for "ups"
Showing 1-25 of 1,404 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "ups"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
UPS UPS driver lied about package delivery Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 16 2017
UPS Store Southampton Shakes People Down For Fake Charges If Using Prepaid Shipping Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Store Southampton Southampton, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 03 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE. CONCORD CALIFORNIA CONCORD Nationwide Author: PITTSBURG, California Shipping Companies: UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Nationwide

May 12 2017
Axis Medical Extrusion Jesse Plumley Entrepreneurs of medical device start-ups beware of Axis Medical Extrusion! Temecula California Author: Sacramento , California Small Business Services: Axis Medical Extrusion Temecula, California

May 08 2017
FatBoy Products Fat Boy Amps UPS Destroyed my AMP during handling and Fat Boy Blamed me instead of UPS Shipping Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: LaVerkin, Utah Electronic Manufacturers: FatBoy Products New Jersey

May 02 2017
Christian Gasper ,Owner of Allen Martin Internet Marketing, Warrior Forum Johnny West Warrior Plus John Malcom ,mfastlane,Allen Martin Warrior Forum Allan Martin allanmartin.com, Christian Gasper Wiesbaden Germany Facebook Scammer & Warrior Forum Scammer Christian Gasper set ups new website Christian-Gasper.com and openly admitted he is Allen Martin but then Mysteriously Disappeared Again! Wiesbaden Hessen
Allan Martin Scam - allan@salesfunnelanatomy.com Email Scams & https://twitter.com/allanmartin Twitter Scam Real Identity is German Christian Gasper aka Web Done For You Business Scammer Allen Martin Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Christian Gasper (Owner of Allen Martin Internet Marketing) Wiesbaden,

May 01 2017
ASURION AND UPS Ups and Asurion lost my daughters computer. Nationwide
Author: Sarasota fl , Florida Consumer Services: ASSURION AND UPS Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
discreteupsmailing fake ups website Internet Author: corpus christi, Texas United States Post Office: discreteupsmailing Internet

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 19 2017
Landstar Ligon Trucking Beware of their Broker-Carrier Contracts! They take no responsibility for their driver foul-ups Jacksonville Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Landstar Ligon Trucking Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

20, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 08 2017
Makinfotech.com This company is a scam. They have pop ups that come on the computer and then ask you to call them because your computer is supposedly hacked, which is a lie. Then they take control of your computer. Aks for money and are from India. Do not contact them or Fraud scam money laundering liars Canada India Internet Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Makinfotech.com Internet

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 07 2017
UPS Store Demeaning and Rude Customer Service Orlando Florida When... Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: UPS Store Orlando, Florida

Feb 14 2017
WICKETTE HOLDINGS LLC santaboxes.comToni UPS SHIPPING ACCOUNT FRAUD Port Washington New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: WICKETTE HOLDINGS LLC Port Washington, New York