Your Search | ups
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 13 2015
Seed Capital REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Seed Captial is 100% dedicated to client satisfaction. Seed Capital has committed considerable resources to develop a top tier customer service team with the sole focus of ensuring every client has a world class experience.
No One By That Name Here Author: Internet Franchises: Seed Capital of Nevada Internet

Aug 09 2015
Seed Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Seed Capital has facilitated over quarter billion dollars in funding for consulting clients, yielding over 5,000 new businesses. Retail to technology to product development, Seed Capital part of or advised hundreds of companies offering valuable consulting experience from both failure & success. Consumers can have the utmost confidence when conducting business with Seed Capital.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Seed Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Seed Capital helps businesses thrive. Seed Capital offers assistance to both existing small businesses & people that aspire to open a small business. Seed Capital's mission is to assist entrepreneurs in financing their start-ups through innovative funding and credit building techniques. Summerlin, Nevada

Aug 05 2015
Raj Hinduja Trying to pass cheques through start ups hong kong Author: Calgary, Alberta Banks: Raj Hinduja hong kong,

Aug 01 2015
Vtech support They had pop ups comin gon my computer. I purchased the virus protector for 499 and they did a clean up for 249. LIF TIME warranty anad I can not get a hold of them. They took me to their website Said they are used by QVC too It seemed legit. I had a defender virus on my computer, but I wiped it out. They said I can use it for 2 computers and I need it back , but can;t get a hold of anyone. I have tried many times to call them Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Vtech support Internet

Jul 17 2015
Laptop Charger Factory Order a charger for 2 day delivery on friday 3rd, expected a dely because of hoilday weekend. On the 6th called about charger location, The company gave me a tracking number for UPS that was't available. Told me there was a shipping error, requested another charger be sent 2 day shipping. Has been a week, called told me that still a shipping error. Internet Author: Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop Charger Factory Internet

Jul 16 2015
UPS Lost Overnight Package in less than 12 hours Nationwide Author: Richland, Washington Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jul 03 2015
First Select Travel The Travel Center, Fun Time Vacations, Classic Management Corporation, vacationreservationcenter.com, 23219 Stringtown Rd, #223Clarksburg MD 20871 Vacation Package rip off, multiple layers to claim separate entities, same UPS store address Nationwide Author: Sleepy Hollow, Illinois Travel Services: First Select Travel Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
Celire.com I was searching for a Kindle Paperwhite at a discounted price and saw Celire.com had one under $50. I placed my order by buying an Amazon Card and sending it to the company ,WHICH WAS A STUPID MISTAKE ON MY PART!!!, and was told the Kindle would be delivered in 7-10 days. Today is June 23 and the day I ordered my product was May 21. Needless to say I have received nothing in the mail or by UPS and Celire.com has not answered one of my emails asking what is going on. Internet Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Celire.com Internet

Jun 23 2015
UPS Store Damaged Computer - Claimed Denied Universal City Texas Need details about packaging - Rebuttal Author: Live Oak , Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Universal City, Texas

Jun 07 2015
PRO TECH LOGISTICS INC I DROPPED A PREPAID LETTER UPS NEXT DAY AIR END THEY CAN FIND THE ENVELOPE ,THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME CHINO California Author: CHINO , California Shipping & Handling: PRO TECH LOGISTICS INC CHINO , California

May 24 2015
Sheppard Motors Insulting, rude, constant excuses, don't respond to follow-ups, no apologies Eugene Oregon
Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealer Repairs: Sheppard Motors Eugene, Oregon

May 22 2015
United Parcel Service UPS Tracking number unreliable; UPS rips off buyer and seller Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service Nationwide

May 20 2015
SONOMA S.r.l. reject to pay the freight charge which goods sent to them via freight collection with their UPS account Bacau Romania Author: ningbo, Alabama Collection Agencies: SONOMA S.r.l. Nationwide

May 16 2015
Gofundme.com Jamie Kraczkowski Hazel Park Michigan, Make Michigan Next PAC ,gofundme.com/theherodog Hero Pitbull Gofundme SCAM Hazel Park Michigan Hazel Park Internet
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan Political Cover-ups: Gofundme.com Internet

May 14 2015
Sterling Jewelers Claims buyer is liable for lost/stolen packages!!!! Nationwide Going by what UPS stated again and again! Author: Costa Mesa , California Jewelry Stores: Sterling Jewelers Nationwide

May 07 2015
UPS Destroyed my package and refuse to take responsibility Nationwide Which is it? Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

42, Report #392053

May 06 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Is Still In Love With His Ex Wife (((REDACTED))) still loves his ex wife this is why he is doing what he is doing! crysatl u know u can loose him Levittown New York Author: levittown, New York Political Cover-ups: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Levittown, New York

May 04 2015
Corporate Depot They took my mony and never delivered product. phone# is a fax # address is a ups store this is a scam site. Northridge California Author: Sanford, Michigan Small Business Services: Corporate Depot Northridge, California

May 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered and paid for a set of memory foam pillows and was sent an email saying they received my check and was told when they would be delivered When UPS came I was told I could not have my package until I gave him a check for $43 I refused and now no one answers but recording. I emailed them for the pillows or a refund Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

May 01 2015
UPS, UPS World Headquarters, UPS Worldwide, Diego Recinos UPS (reaching out to others that have had UPS PROBLEMS) Atlanta Georgia Author: Placerville, California Shipping Companies: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 20 2015
Interparcel UPS STAY AWAY !!!..... APPALLING - NON EXISTENT SERVICE AND LIES - VERY FRUSTRATING London Internet Author: London, Florida Courier Services: Interparcel Internet

Apr 20 2015
Walmart.com UPS Ups never delivered niether company will replace lost item. Ft. Wright Kentucky Author: Newport , Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart.com Ft. Wright, Kentucky

Apr 15 2015
UPS Knoxville Tennessee claim they delivered two parcels to me /delivered ? where/told investigate and notify me/ NOTHING in a month Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Shipping Companies: UPS Knoxville Tennessee Knoxville , Tennessee

Apr 13 2015
The UPS Store/Steve Howk Property Damage Redding California
ask? Author: Redding, California Printing & Copy Services: The UPS Store Redding, California

Apr 08 2015
My Turtle Store turtleshack.com Bait & Switch on item purchased. Charged for UPS ground, sent by mail. Port Richey, FLorida Author: White Lake, Michigan Pet Shops & Supplies: My Turtle Store Internet