Your Search | us direct express
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 03 2012
US Direct Express They are getting me too! Internet Author: Keizer, Oregon Credit Services: US Direct Express Internet

Feb 03 2012
US Direct Express - Government Debit Card Disputes? You're screwed as the consumer.... Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Banks: US Direct Express - Government Debit Card Internet

Aug 26 2011
US Direct Express Card Deposited my funds onto a stolen card! austin, Georgia Author: lithonia, Georgia Banks: US Direct Express Card austin, Georgia

Aug 04 2011
US Direct Express I called on Aug 3, 2011 only to go through a phone maze and being disconnected over 10 times. Direct express allowed a creditor to collect a debt in the amount of $312.51 without my constent. I asked usdirectexpress is the biggest government ripoff in America today. Internet, Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Liars: US Direct Express Internet

Jul 20 2011
US Direct Express DirectExpress New to Direct Express, On Social Security Disability Benefits, Was Reffered to Use Direct Express for Direct Deposit Purposes By Social Security, I REGRET IT... Austin, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Austin, Texas

Jul 02 2011
US Direct Express Direct Express Debit Card program Send me the wrong card and refuse to tranfer my benifits payment Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: crestview, Florida Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

May 13 2011
Us Direct Express This company will not release my childrens Death benefits from their mother. We have been waiting for 4 months and customer service won't help. Internet Author: Webb, Alabama Consumer Services: Us Direct Express Internet

Feb 18 2011
US Direct Express Beware of International Blocks Internet Author: Naples, Florida Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Internet

Jan 16 2011
US Direct Express Direct Express YOU CANNOT EVEN ACCESS ACCOUNT INFORMATION PAST 90 DAYS Austin, Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Accounting: US Direct Express Austin, Texas

Nov 17 2010
US Direct Express - Government Debit Card Unauthorized charges 1st round - denied - second round 'pending' Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Banks: US Direct Express - Government Debit Card Internet

Jun 16 2010
US Direct Express - Government Debit Card Gov't Debit Card Don't risk denied transactions , Internet Author: Wolfe City, Texas Banks: US Direct Express - Government Debit Card Internet