Your Search | vw credit
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

3, Report #1205997

Feb 01 2015
VW CREDIT, VolksWagen, VW Lease car return SCAM Nationwide
this is not my 1st lease and we know what to expect Author: pembroke pines, Florida Car Financing: VW CREDIT Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Volkswagen Credit VW Credit Volkswagen cost me my house! Carol Stream Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Volkswagen Credit Carol Stream, Illinois

Jun 08 2013
VW Credit VW Credit Steals 2012 CC w/ breach of contract & doesn't reply! Chicago Illinois You defaulted so now you walk Author: oakland, California Car Financing: VW Credit Chicago, Illinois

Jan 20 2013
VW Credit Volkswagen Auto Financing, Volkswagen Credit, Volkswagen USA Fraud, Deception, Falsifying Signatures, and Illegal Credit Reporting Nationwide, Nationwide Anthony, Author: Orlando, Florida Car Financing: VW Credit Nationwide

Mar 23 2012
VW Credit Volkswagen Credit Leasing Very unfair and ridiculous end of lease charges Libertyville, Illinois
Response.... Author: Rochester, New York Financial Services: VW Credit Libertyville, Illinois

8, Report #219738

Jan 03 2010
Volkswagen Van Nuys - Volkswagen Credit Leasing Lies excess wear and tear FRAUD ripoff Auburn Hills Michigan VW Credit Author: Lakewood, California Auto Dealers: Volkswagen Credit Auburn Hills, Michigan

9, Report #207365

Jul 28 2008
Lokey VW Unethical methods and liars ripoff Clearwater Florida Florida Credit Bureau Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Dealers: Lokey VW Clearwater, Florida

Jul 26 2005
VW Credit Did not honor Lease agreement for trade with non-VW dealer, ripoff Hillsboro Oregon It's very expensive to get out of a lease early. Author: yuma, Arizona Car Financing: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Jan 04 2004
Freeway Lincoln-mercury, VW/VW Credit ripoff San Bernardo California Author: Banning, California Auto Dealers: Freeway Lincoln-mercury - VW/VW Credit San Bernardo, California