Your Search | wal-mart
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 25 2015
Wal Mart Family Mobile Fraudulant fees and billing after cancellation of service Nationwide Author: Fair Oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Wal mart False advertisement with promise of job and pay Sand springs ok Nationwide
This has nothing to do with Walmart Author: Sand springs, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Wal mart Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
Hosted jewelers Ann scratch here to find out how many items are yours free plus receive a free surprise gift with each item. Call today and get your items and your free Wal-mart gift card. When u call they ask for money then enroll u in all these other scams. Put me over two hundred dollars in the negative at my bank they got everything back for me and made the company pay All over drafts never got anything from them but aggrivation. They still mail me stuff to try and get money from me. Joliet IL Author: worcester, New York Jewelry Stores: Hosted jewelers Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
08:43 PM Powered by: Mart and Store Sent a check in the mail from the Walmart h*o.e office in Bentonville providing u structure s on what to do, to fill out and get paid for surveys. 1 of which was to wite money with the check from a Western Union. And from a Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart transaction. Washington D.C. Internet Author: Clarksville, Arkansas Work at Home Business: Internet

Jul 23 2015
wal-mart Money Card I purchased this Wal Mart Green Dot Money Car to control expenses concerning my Christian Mission Finances Bentonville, AR Arkansas What Does The Bible Say About... Author: Honea Path, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card .com Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
06:01 AM Wal mart $1998.15 check sent for bogus job bentonville Arkansas Author: rossville, Georgia Grocery Stores: bentonville , Arkansas

Jun 29 2015
Wal-Mart Vineland Wal-Mart Tackled 50 year old suspected woman shoplifter, causes neck injury Vineland New Jersey PLEASE Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Wal-Mart Vineland, New Jersey

Jun 18 2015
Wal-Mart, Grapevine, TX Will not honor company return policy... IPAD Rip-Off Grapevine Texas Author: Southlake, Texas Computer Fraud: Wal-Mart, Grapevine, TX Grapevine, Texas

Jun 04 2015
East Side & West Side Wal Mart Super Center(s) TRICKERY With Price Match Lancaster California Once do people come up with this stuff Author: Lancaster, California Food Stores: Wal Mart Super Center Lancaster, California

Jun 03 2015
WAL MART SUPER CENTER DECEVING VALUED CUSTOMERS Lancaster California How in the world do people think up these things Author: Lancaster, California Food Stores: WAL MART SUPER CENTER Lancaster, California
11, Report #1219989

Apr 02 2015
Valu-Pass i was told that i would be charged a one time fee of $4.95 for a free 14 day trial of their benifits program i was told that with this $4.95 i would recieve in the mail a $100 gift card for Wal-Mart, a gas voucher for $40. i have recieved nothing in the mail and its has been a month since and i just woke up and found out that Valu-pass has charged my bank account for $24.95 without my permission and  Nationwide Author: lakewood, Colorado Rebates: Valu-Pass Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Nationwide Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Wal Mart Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
Wal-Mart False advertisement of the price of multiple items Malvern Arkansas It is false advertisement Author: BENTON, Arkansas Bed & Bath: Wal-Mart Malvern, Arkansas
14, Report #1201233

Jan 12 2015
Straight Talk Wal-Mart cell phone service, worst, terrible technical support, do not buy Nationwide Refund received Author: Fargo, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide
15, Report #1199365

Jan 04 2015
Hopewell Promotion, Inc. Sold me merchandise at Wal-Mart that turned black Baltimore Maryland Author: Leesburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Hopewell Promotion, Inc. Baltimore, Maryland
16, Report #1198846

Jan 01 2015
Wal-Mart Have Wal-Mart visa card can't use and I have some everything and they don't fix it or help solve problem. I even have tried it when card out less than my purchase newton Iowa Author: newton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Wal-Mart newton, Iowa
17, Report #1198099

Dec 29 2014
Wal Mart and Telecheck Wal Mart honored a check without proper identification-Telecheck provided my driver's license number to Wal Mart Pineville Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Consumer Services: Wal Mart and Telecheck Pineville, Louisiana
18, Report #1195661

Dec 15 2014
Wal-mart, Sandra L. Sweeney Scam Check for mystery shoper Bentonville Arkansas Author: Randallstown, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Wal-mart Bentonville, Arkansas
19, Report #1194544

Dec 10 2014
Power Up Garcinia Cambogia Omega Global my husband ordered me this back in July of this year and cancelled after the deal and in August he called back to make sure it was cancelled after he sent the empty bottle back as requested it came back as return to sender and he was told he was not in their system even. So in September his credit card was charged 49.95$ and he never received any product . So he called and disputed considering he had cancelled. Well in October he got another bill for 49.95$ under another name and no product once again. So he had to call and tell them once again. Mind you he had cancelled back in August. So November rolls around and another bill from another company for 49.95$ and he had never received product. Then just yesterday from a company in Great Britian he got billed 49.95$ for more product he cancelled in August and never received any of this vitamin you can simply get at the Wal-Mart for a much cheaper fraction. They are a fraudelent company. If he is getting billed every month since he cancelled imagine all the people getting ripped off. Hialeah Florida Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Power Up Garcinia Cambogia Hialeah , Florida
20, Report #1194119

Dec 09 2014
Wal-mart Walmart Tire and Lube OIL CHANGE RUINED MY ENGINE Cartersville Georgia Oil Change Problems Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Wal-mart Cartersville, Georgia
21, Report #1192510

Dec 02 2014
Wal-Mart tire and lube $700 dollars down the drain was told i needed a allignement when in fact it was my sway bar links i think walmart should not be allowed to sell tires if they are not gonna inspect the vechile correctly Lancaster Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Wal-Mart tire and lube Lancaster, Ohio
22, Report #1190556

Nov 21 2014
wal-mart green dot took out 470$ from my debit card st petersburg Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: wal-mart st petersburg, Florida
23, Report #1190460

Nov 21 2014
Wal-Mart Store #1117 Rude Managers False Advertisement Policy Breaking Dishonest Employees and Management PLANO Texas
Actions speak louder than words Author: PLANO, Texas TVs & VCRs: Wal-Mart PLANO, Texas
24, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet